X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poser

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well stated the issues is our club was required to do a certain amount of futsal training and they blew it off and discredit the tool as excuse for not taking time and little extra money to do what is minimum expected. Instead our boys run on the beach.
    Well, continue to bring up the beach run which everyone knows Beachside does in the winter so you can pretend to be a Beachside parent. First, what's wrong with fitness in the winter when there's less time to practice outdoors?
    Second, and more importantly, if you were a Beachside parent you would know: (1) Beachside did rent a gym for the two age groups, 2003 and 2004 that US Soccer featured in the futsal showcase (2) those teams did practice weekly in the gym with futsal balls (3) the 2004 teams, as the OP said, did go winless, but both teams were missing their GKs and several key players to injury and (4) the 2003 teams went 3W-1T-0L on the snow shortened Sunday showcase.
    Go troll some other club, pal.

Comment

Agre 100% My D enjoys futsal so much more than soccer. Everyone gets touches and there's actual passing. Most importantly, size has little to do with being good.

Comment

Agree 100% that futsal is underrated as a youth sport. My D enjoys futsal so much more than soccer. Everyone gets touches and there's actual passing. Most importantly, size has little to do with being good.

Comment

Agree 100% that futsal is underrated as a youth sport. My D enjoys futsal so much more than soccer. Everyone gets touches and there's actual passing. Most importantly, size has little to do with being good.
          my u11 boy is the same, winter is really his time as he loves futsal and basketball.

Comment

There are beaches also in Brazil.

And those Brazilian futsal players have actually be sighted running on them....wow!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X