Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think you're making a point you hadn't intended to make. CJSA *should* concentrate on those families - town travel soccer, rec and comp. They do that part of their mission fine, it's when they venture into premier that they muck it all up.
    So the families that want something a little different from Town Travel shouldn't have less expensive options ?

Comment

Who the heck is making all these crappy decisions at CJSA? One after another like a gattling gun. Hey CJSA just stop... stop with all the nonsense. Once CFC moves on you won't have anyone left except town travel.
      CFC branches = town travel with a Neiman Marcus pricetag.

Comment

So the families that want something a little different from Town Travel shouldn't have less expensive options ?
        "a little different" is travel comp.

Comment

Right on ! Only the children that are in families that can afford thousands of dollars a year should play the sport. Follow the herd , what is wrong with all of those families ?
          Hey joker. CJSA should put out a better product for everyone. The have three hamsters and a ferret running the operation

Comment

So are you saying that children in the state should not have the options that children in out of state leagues should ? Is " awful" a reason children shouldn't play ? You don't think it is a bit silly to have all those other leagues you mentioned ?
            No, I am saying they already have 2 awful leagues. Why not combine them and have at least one full division (maybe 2) at each age group. What is the point of popping up another state league when you already have 2 pathetic ones? Is this one a good one? Why? What are the qualifications for admission that set it apart (and who has already accepted)?

Comment

No, I am saying they already have 2 awful leagues. Why not combine them and have at least one full division (maybe 2) at each age group. What is the point of popping up another state league when you already have 2 pathetic ones? Is this one a good one? Why? What are the qualifications for admission that set it apart (and who has already accepted)?
              I don't think we can even debate the merits of this new league until CJSA defines what the new league is.

Comment

I don't think we can even debate the merits of this new league until CJSA defines what the new league is.
                Its the super-duper, double-secret Extreme Elite league. Anyone can play in it, just send a check.

Comment

CFC branches = town travel with a Neiman Marcus pricetag.
                  Many cjsa teams are just as expensive as regional teams but with weaker coaching and competition

Comment

Did you see the cjsa awards? Oh my. These people at cjsa are delusional

Comment

Did you see the cjsa awards? Oh my. These people at cjsa are delusional
                      you mean the hall of fame thing?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X