The Bozo in Chief

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny how you cons aren't bragging about Trump pardoning of friends and big donors. It was a good day for rich connected white guys. Trump skipped the entire pardon process where pardon applications are reviewed and then bumped up to the Oval Office. Milliken had already been denied twice. Nope, he just took the advice of friends and contributors.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hey libtard, when you inherit money you don't have to follow the words of Jesus. You get to climb into the sack with whoever you want whenever you want. You don't have to fight for your country and you certainly don't have to be faithful to your wife. That is all for the poor people. You are just jealous.
      yeah we all know Trump is sleazy AF, but so are democrats. he can lie cheat steal and cheat on his wife all he wants because he can point to dems who have done the same thing.

we have to hold all politicians to the same standards.

Comment

He represents everything wrong with the US. Godless. Moral less. Liar. Cheater. Adulterer. Greed. Draft dodger. Insults career soldiers. Insults women. Cheats on all his wives. Pure scum.
        Great jobs Dems! Way to introduce the world to your best candidate last night...a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobe. I couldn’t think of anyone better to beat Trump. Seriously, what the hell were you thinking? This idiot may actually be a worse human than Trump. You better stick with Colonel Sanders or Pocahontas!

Comment

Trump appoints the head of our national security with ZERO intel/security experience; bypasses a confirmation hearing by making the role "acting," something he has loopholed his way around on many positions.

Comment

Great jobs Dems! Way to introduce the world to your best candidate last night...a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobe. I couldn’t think of anyone better to beat Trump. Seriously, what the hell were you thinking? This idiot may actually be a worse human than Trump. You better stick with Colonel Sanders or Pocahontas!
            A Trump supporter calling another candidate a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobe?

I literally fell off my chair laughing at your insanity. Thanks for the much-needed comic relief.

Comment

A Trump supporter calling another candidate a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobe?

I literally fell off my chair laughing at your insanity. Thanks for the much-needed comic relief.
              😂. The only guy truly laughing is Trump. Did you watch the clown show last night. Bloomberg couldn’t have look any worse. The DNC showed us all what a real elitist, entitled, racist billionaire looks like. News flash...it ain’t Trump. How fûcking stupid is the DNC to prop this idiot up. He is everything they say Trump is. Genius!!!

“Horse faced lesbian”. (Homophobia) (misogyny)

“Blacks and Latinos don’t know how to behave in the workplace”. (Racist)

“Kill it”- pregnancy lawsuit (misogynist)

“It’s a ****ing baby! All it does is eat and ****! It doesn’t know the difference between you and anyone else! All you need is some Black, who doesn’t even have to speak English, to rescue it from a burning building!” (Misogynistic, racist, xenophobic)

“ I think we disproportionately stop whites too much and minorities too little.". (Racist)

Comment

😂. The only guy truly laughing is Trump. Did you watch the clown show last night. Bloomberg couldn’t have look any worse. The DNC showed us all what a real elitist, entitled, racist billionaire looks like. News flash...it ain’t Trump. How fûcking stupid is the DNC to prop this idiot up. He is everything they say Trump is. Genius!!!

“Horse faced lesbian”. (Homophobia) (misogyny)

“Blacks and Latinos don’t know how to behave in the workplace”. (Racist)

“Kill it”- pregnancy lawsuit (misogynist)

“It’s a ****ing baby! All it does is eat and ****! It doesn’t know the difference between you and anyone else! All you need is some Black, who doesn’t even have to speak English, to rescue it from a burning building!” (Misogynistic, racist, xenophobic)

“ I think we disproportionately stop whites too much and minorities too little.". (Racist)
                I'm going to assume this is a feeble attempt at humor, because no sane human being could possibly be this stupid, ignorant, and brainwashed.

Comment

He is everything they say Trump is. Genius!!!
                  Bloomberg is everything Trump is? So he's been accused of raping a 13-year-old too? Please point me to the court documents on that, I must have missed it.
                  http://thememoryhole2.org/blog/doe-v-trump
                  https://www.newsweek.com/trump-teen-...ne-doe-1465652
                  https://www.justice-integrity.org/14...in-maria-story

Comment

I'm going to assume this is a feeble attempt at humor, because no sane human being could possibly be this stupid, ignorant, and brainwashed.
                    Don’t take it from me. These weren’t my words, they came from Bloomberg. Love to see how you’re gonna defend this. Calling me names won’t bury the fact that your boy has a serious racism and misogyny problem. By the sounds of the other democratic candidates, I’m obvious not the only one who feels the same. Well played, libtards.

Comment

Don’t take it from me. These weren’t my words, they came from Bloomberg. Love to see how you’re gonna defend this. Calling me names won’t bury the fact that your boy has a serious racism and misogyny problem. By the sounds of the other democratic candidates, I’m obvious not the only one who feels the same. Well played, libtards.
                      Since you seem comprehension-challenged, I'll clarify what should have been obvious. I'm referring to the insanity of calling out specific character flaws in another candidate when your own guy has those same flaws, only 10 times worse.

I could give a ton of examples, but I've learned it's a waste of time to try to change the mind of a Trump supporter with facts.
                      https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...vering-support

Comment

Since you seem comprehension-challenged, I'll clarify what should have been obvious. I'm referring to the insanity of calling out specific character flaws in another candidate when your own guy has those same flaws, only 10 times worse.

I could give a ton of examples, but I've learned it's a waste of time to try to change the mind of a Trump supporter with facts.
                        Great piece that still applies today, maybe even more so. His loyalists have doubled down. The last paragraph says it best

"So what can we do to potentially change the minds of Trump loyalists before voting day in November? As a cognitive neuroscientist, it grieves me to say that there may be nothing we can do. The overwhelming majority of these people may be beyond reach, at least in the short term. The best we can do is to motivate everyone else to get out to the voting booths."

The battle will be won with independents and in swing states. Any Dem trying to win AB or AK is as foolish as Trump thinking he can win CA or CT.

Comment

I’m gonna make this as clear as I can. The irony of you libtatds trying to contrast one racist, misogynist and xenophobe with another is astonishingly stupid. Everything that you hate Trump for is reflected by Bloomberg. Moreover, you disparage Trump voters for supporting Trumps behaviors yet not a peep from you when Bloomberg calls women fat pigs and horse-face lesbians. Not a word of condemnation from you about his blatant racism, xenophobia, and homophobia. Imagine if Trump said women need to find “some black” who can’t speak English to nanny her baby or that blacks and Latinos don’t know how to behave in the workplace. Not to mention minorities are not stopped and frisked enough. Seriously?? I say it all the time. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Bloomberg gets a free pass from your fake outrage because he’s a converted Democrat. It’s sad but you’ve shown you’re just another Chameleon who doesn’t even believe his own bullshît. I guess it’s a waste of time to try change the mind of a hypocrite.

Comment

I’m gonna make this as clear as I can. The irony of you libtatds trying to contrast one racist, misogynist and xenophobe with another is astonishingly stupid. Everything that you hate Trump for is reflected by Bloomberg. Moreover, you disparage Trump voters for supporting Trumps behaviors yet not a peep from you when Bloomberg calls women fat pigs and horse-face lesbians. Not a word of condemnation from you about his blatant racism, xenophobia, and homophobia. Imagine if Trump said women need to find “some black” who can’t speak English to nanny her baby or that blacks and Latinos don’t know how to behave in the workplace. Not to mention minorities are not stopped and frisked enough. Seriously?? I say it all the time. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Bloomberg gets a free pass from your fake outrage because he’s a converted Democrat. It’s sad but you’ve shown you’re just another Chameleon who doesn’t even believe his own bullshît. I guess it’s a waste of time to try change the mind of a hypocrite.
                            You're the one that brought up Bloomberg, and wrongly assumed that anyone who is anti-Trump condones what Bloomberg is accused of. Please show me where anyone did that, and where this supposed hypocrisy is. I condemn that type of behavior no matter who does it. Can you say the same? I don't remember you condemning Trump for it. Why does he get a free pass from you? What a hypocrite.

All I'm doing is pointing out your own hypocrisy and ignorance. You can't possibly believe what Bloomberg is accused of is worse than what Trump has already done. If so, there's no hope for you. Please see the PT article linked above to read about yourself.

Comment

But Trump grabbing women by the puzzy is ok? Trump calling women all kinds of derogatory terms (publicly therefore proven) is ok too? What about all the NDA's Trump has? H'es got dozens, probably hundreds. We just want to clarify what your moral compass is, or lack there of.

Comment

You're the one that brought up Bloomberg, and wrongly assumed that anyone who is anti-Trump condones what Bloomberg is accused of. Please show me where anyone did that, and where this supposed hypocrisy is. I condemn that type of behavior no matter who does it. Can you say the same? I don't remember you condemning Trump for it. Why does he get a free pass from you? What a hypocrite.

All I'm doing is pointing out your own hypocrisy and ignorance. You can't possibly believe what Bloomberg is accused of is worse than what Trump has already done. If so, there's no hope for you. Please see the PT article linked above to read about yourself.
                                Oh really? What post did you condemn and call out Bloomberg for his despicable behavior like you have Trump? I must have missed that one. You haven’t. Hence your hypocrisy. It only seems to matter when it comes to Trump. You stand idly by while Bloomberg calls women pigs and horse-faced lesbians. Not a single mention of it from any libtard. Why is that? Where is the fake outrage, Mr Me Too? Trust me when I tell you the internet would have exploded if Trump told a women to “kill it” referring to her pregnancy or to hire “some black” for a nanny. How can you defend that? How can you say Trump is worse? There’s a difference between locker room banter with the boys about grabbing pussies and the outright vulgar, demeaning, and despicable things told to these women by Bloomberg. Deep down you know he’s every bit as bad as Trump. That’s why you can’t defend it. You and and the rest of the libtards would rather not talk about it. Your silence is deafening! I wish I could blame ignorance, but unfortunately your chosen hypocrisy is far worse. Every candidate on the stage last night can see it, but you can’t. There is no hope for you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X