Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It doesn’t. Inter like other da academies don’t play regular tournaments. Let’s talk when they actually beat Inter
    The Weston 2008-2009 Future Academy is not the Weston U12 "DA" team; This is the top U11 team playing a year up using a U12 Goalie. If you don't know the difference in Weston's teams categories you should not comment on which competition they choose. Give them credit for playing a year up and quit your criticism.

Comment

The Weston 2008-2009 Future Academy is not the Weston U12 "DA" team; This is the top U11 team playing a year up using a U12 Goalie. If you don't know the difference in Weston's teams categories you should not comment on which competition they choose. Give them credit for playing a year up and quit your criticism.
      This poster is correct; Weston U11 teams from lowest to Highest are U11 Blue, U11 White, U11 Black, U11 Pre-Academy, U12 (2009-2008) Future Academy.

Comment

That’s exactly my point. It’s the top U11 team playing crap U12 teams in Silver Blue. There are better teams in the U11 Gold Red division. But Weston does this for the exact reason you are already giving credit for “playing up.” The U 11 Pre-Academy is a joke. They will be destroyed by Pinecrest and Juventus.

Comment

That’s exactly my point. It’s the top U11 team playing crap U12 teams in Silver Blue. There are better teams in the U11 Gold Red division. But Weston does this for the exact reason you are already giving credit for “playing up.” The U 11 Pre-Academy is a joke. They will be destroyed by Pinecrest and Juventus.
          So what your really upset about is that Pinecrest and Juventus aren't going to get a chance to play the U12 future academy and instead will play their second team U11 Pre-academy joke team. I just looked up the joke team's record and they seemed to be competitive in the U11 Gold division tournaments they entered. You want the U12 future Academy to play where the U11 Pre-Academy is playing?

Comment

So what your really upset about is that Pinecrest and Juventus aren't going to get a chance to play the U12 future academy and instead will play their second team U11 Pre-academy joke team. I just looked up the joke team's record and they seemed to be competitive in the U11 Gold division tournaments they entered. You want the U12 future Academy to play where the U11 Pre-Academy is playing?
            https://www.sfuysa.com/teamhome.php?TCode=WES2009MC1

Yeah, very competitive. Just lost to their own U10s. Great in tournaments too. Won the Florida Winter Cup and haven’t made one final. I would like to see the top Weston U11 team play top teams from clubs like Pinecrest, Juventus, Key Biscayne. But no, Weston has them “playing up” in 3rd division silver.

Comment

https://www.sfuysa.com/teamhome.php?TCode=WES2009MC1

Yeah, very competitive. Just lost to their own U10s. Great in tournaments too. Won the Florida Winter Cup and haven’t made one final. I would like to see the top Weston U11 team play top teams from clubs like Pinecrest, Juventus, Key Biscayne. But no, Weston has them “playing up” in 3rd division silver.
              Now your complaining that the top Weston U10 team played and beat the second best Weston U11 team in a league game. If you are correct and all Weston cares about is how they place and not finding equal competition then why not tell the best U10 team to play top U10 division teams instead of playing up. I looked at the standings in the SFUYSA U11 Division 1 league you posted and I see 4 Weston teams in the top 9 and the Weston U11 White team dead last. If Weston wanted to just win then why would they have 5 teams playing in Division I. Four teams with winning records playing Division I and your complaining. I'm not at Weston nor have kids in these age groups but I don't find the merit with your assessment.

Comment

Now your complaining that the top Weston U10 team played and beat the second best Weston U11 team in a league game. If you are correct and all Weston cares about is how they place and not finding equal competition then why not tell the best U10 team to play top U10 division teams instead of playing up. I looked at the standings in the SFUYSA U11 Division 1 league you posted and I see 4 Weston teams in the top 9 and the Weston U11 White team dead last. If Weston wanted to just win then why would they have 5 teams playing in Division I. Four teams with winning records playing Division I and your complaining. I'm not at Weston nor have kids in these age groups but I don't find the merit with your assessment.
                If you actually look closely at the results; yes the Weston U11 second team is in 9th place in the league standings behind other Weston teams however, they tied the first place team (Pinecrest) on Jan 25th 3 to 3. The arguement that they are a joke team doesn't hold water.

Comment

Dumb ***** you can't count their are only 3 weston teams in the top 9.

Comment

Dumb ***** you can't count their are only 3 weston teams in the top 9.
                    Fine your right 3 teams in the top 9. Show me another club that can put 3 teams together and compete in SFUYSA Div I with wining records

Comment

Wrong again moron. What the U10s are doing is really playing up. They’re playing top U11 D1 teams getting ready for 9v9. I posted this to prove my point that the U11 Pre-Academy is not a top team and probably shouldn’t playing in the U11 Gold Red division. My point is putting Weston’s 2009 Academy League in U12 Silver Blue is a joke. Look at the teams they’re playing in that division. Again, my point is simple. The teams in U11 Gold Red division are better than the U12 teams in Silver Blue. Playing up in D2 or Silver at any age is a joke. All the kids are slow, aren’t skilled, play slow, etc.

Comment

It doesn’t. Inter like other da academies don’t play regular tournaments. Let’s talk when they actually beat Inter
                        Yea, they barely play at all. Nice.

Comment

Honestly all about the medal are ya!! Now little Johnny can’t get a gold one
                          They got one. In Jacksonville! Again. Against older teams. :)

Comment

That day is coming. Don't you worry.

Comment

Hahaha!! Those clubs are not good.
                              They play u12 because their goalie is 2008. So they can't play U11.

Now I think we have the delusional Juventus dad on here.

Comment

Hahaha!! Those clubs are not good.
                                They play u12 because their goalie is 2008. So they can't play U11.

Now I think we have the delusional Juventus dad on here.
                                Get a 2009 goalie then, it’s not that hard. Keep hiding in Silver Blue playing garbage teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X