you tube

The elite athlete's mom

Stay with it and gets funnier by the second

Funny

They should remand this to "Yankee mom"

My daughter is an elite premier player
    So elite she plays for Yankee united
    Her coach told her she is elite and will play at st joes
    There she will be so elite she will make all American and go to a d1 college
    After college, she is so elite she can come back as an unpaid asst coach

Comment

Actually the cartoon character mom is a representation of an Arsensal mom, except drawn to look attractive and thin, so as to avoid any hard feelings or scaring any small children, and to keep cost of ink down.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        They should remand this to "Yankee mom"

My daughter is an elite premier player
        So elite she plays for Yankee united
        Her coach told her she is elite and will play at st joes
        There she will be so elite she will make all American and go to a d1 college
        After college, she is so elite she can come back as an unpaid asst coach
        The only unpaid assistant coach I know is a very nice person. How unkind of you to make fun of these selfless people who freely give their time to help young adults achieve their dreams to become successful D1 college soccer players.

Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page.

https://yale.prestosports.com/sports.../coaches/index

Comment

The only unpaid assistant coach I know is a very nice person. How unkind of you to make fun of these selfless people who freely give their time to help young adults achieve their dreams to become successful D1 college soccer players.

Yeah, she's good with video.

Comment

Elite

Actually the cartoon character mom is a representation of an Arsensal mom, except drawn to look attractive and thin, so as to avoid any hard feelings or scaring any small children, and to keep cost of ink down.
            How do you come to the conclusion that she is elite?
            Mm told me
            Who is mm?
            Her coach
            What qualifies him to make that judgement?
            He is a professional?
            The coach of your 13 year old girl is a professional?
            Yes, we pay him a lot of money and he told us he once played in France....he is therefore a professional.
            Does he have a USSF license?
            No
            How did he get his coaching job then?
            His dad owns the club
            I have your diagnosis Yankee mom
            Great, what is wrong with me?
            You have Drinker of Intense Coach Koolaid or dick for short.
            Can it be cured?
            Yes, take your player to Girlscan immediately

Comment

That was pretty good - liked the list of diagnostic questions. Plenty of parents on TS fit that bill

Comment

Mm told me
                Who is mm?
                Her coach
                He is a professional?
                Yes, we pay him a lot of money and he told us he once played in France....he is therefore a professional.
                No
                His dad owns the club
                Can it be cured?
                Way to go CFC Coach, dissing two clubs in one post. Still screwing your players on a regular basis?

Comment

What is most impressive is that she volunteered her time to help Yale womens soccer more than 10 years after graduating. Most Yale grads are looking for high salaries, yet this Yale grad got paid nothing to perform services in her professional field. Very admirable.

Comment

What is most impressive is that she volunteered her time to help Yale womens soccer more than 10 years after graduating. Most Yale grads are looking for high salaries, yet this Yale grad got paid nothing to perform services in her professional field. Very admirable.
                    Admirable? If your "professional field" is acting, art, writing or sports, pretty common to work for free. The hard part is getting paid for it.

Comment

Admirable? If your "professional field" is acting, art, writing or sports, pretty common to work for free. The hard part is getting paid for it.
                      Congratulations. Once again you prove that you are a miserable SOB. Someone volunteering their time is not admirable? Scrooge emerges just in time for Christmas...

Comment

Mm told me
                        Who is mm?
                        Her coach
                        He is a professional?
                        No
                        His dad owns the club
                        Can it be cured?
                        So funny- only in soccer does a license make you a " legit" coach
                        If you can sit thru a class you are great
                        Wonder how many licenses sir alex had when he got his first job
                        Wonder how many licenses bear bryant had at the end of his life
                        Or coach K has now
                        Only soccer weenies buy the license stuff i would rather the coach has experience
                        As a player and assitant

Comment

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!
                          People don't volunteer for college soccer programs out of the goodness of their hearts unless they are retired.

They do it to fluff their resumes.

Call it admirable if u r naive. It's a strategic move to associate yourself with a strong program to try and get better opportunities for yourself... Ones where you will get paid!

Do you think it's to help out Yale? Bc last I checked Yale wasn't hurting that they needed alums with no job to come volunteer.
                          It's to tell people considering GC... I work for Yale.

Comment

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!
                            People don't volunteer for college soccer programs out of the goodness of their hearts unless they are retired.

Call it admirable if u r naive. It's a strategic move to associate yourself with a strong program to try and get better opportunities for yourself... Ones where you will get paid!

Do you think it's to help out Yale? Bc last I checked Yale wasn't hurting that they needed alums with no job to come volunteer.
                            Then whats in it for yale

Nobody puts dead weight on their staffs
                            She adds value

Comment

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!

Did you not get enough attention as a child? You are quite full of yourself and oh so cynical. Get help before evryone in your life walks out on you. You are a sick puppy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X