Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Call what u want. I am psc parent. This is a good team with a great ranking. Can’t argue with that fact. Must be coached pretty well and practice enough to have that ranking.
    if you base your standard on what is good in NE Philly, then the bar isn't very high...

Comment

You are becoming the most hated person in the soccer community. I also now love FC Bucks and I don’t even live near them. Lol! Good luck to your club FC Bucks!

Comment

I happen to hate FB bucks 06 because Missy, a sad lonely pathetic parent, who doesn’t even go to her daughter’s games, bullied two moms and their kids for last year - on this thread - for leaving the team. It’s all archived. First one hundred and fifty pages of it.

I also happen to hate how NONE of you came to their defense and sat back and watched it escalate.

So keep on spending your Sunday posting “I love this team” ridiculous posts while the rest of us sit back and bask in your fateful implosion. You all deserve it.

And Missy, hey, maybe YOUR kid can try another sport like lacrosse. If BB and FF get the boot, she may have to.

Comment

You are becoming the most hated person in the soccer community. I also now love FC Bucks and I don’t even live near them. Lol! Good luck to your club FC Bucks!
          Most hated person? Are you serious? Go back and read what your fellow parents wrote on here. Someone posts that the coach didn’t show up and you all go on a rampage about rl teams and Philly teams being jealous. Just admit the truth when it’s posted. Your coach doesn’t show up half the time. And you all can’t even admit it. Stop with your deflections.

Actually, just stop. You lose with every time.

Comment

I’m a FC Delco parent and I love the 06 Bucks team great group of girls and parents.
            No you’re not. Your name is Tommy, or Sistine, and you only love a small portion of the group of girls and parents on this team. The others, are strangers to you.

Comment

Right. Most people understand this thread was taken over by a hater who hate this team , coach , parents. They post everyday bashing this team THEN blame this team for the bashing.

It’s funny they haven’t moved on yet. Everyone is on to it.
              This is obvious. But thank you.

Comment

You. All. Will. Lose. Every. Time.

You can’t take back your reputation. Not sure if the bullying or the lies are what defines you more but both are equally sad.

Give it up.

Comment

Here are the facts on the 2006 FC bucks 2006 ECNL team

Team was chosen in a back room deal in the living room of JM before tryouts ever took place. Club agreed to form the team giving 11 of the 13 FC Bucks north girls spots on the team plus BB’s kid and her friend.

Team is coached by RF - an A licensed coach who at one time was a very good coach he is completely checked out and is really a figurehead and has ceded all decisions to BB.

Team’s real coach is BB technically the “manager”. But he is really the one calling all the shots - he is a parent on the team and he has no professional coaching credentials- he was one of the architects of the back room deal

BB is also on the board of directors of the club so there is no avenue for parents to complain hence the reason this thread exists.

Team basically practices one time a week and had no regular practice days in the fall.

Team has a roster of 15 or 16

Team is ranked 93 in the nation -according to youth soccer rankings .

Team is in 5th out of 7th in the division of the North East conference . Overall in the north east conference they would be 12 out of 15 teams. Team scored 5 goals in the entire ECNL season and allowed 8. Team is in a lower place than last year, and tied and lost to teams they beat last year.

The club has sent out surveys and is holding a town hall meeting to gauge members satisfaction with the club

These are the facts about the 2006 FC Bucks ECNL team and there is no denying these facts. Take them for what you will.
                  Thank you. Facts are important.

Comment

Team was chosen in a back room deal in the living room of JM before tryouts ever took place. Club agreed to form the team giving 11 of the 13 FC Bucks north girls spots on the team plus BB’s kid and her friend.

Team is coached by RF - an A licensed coach who at one time was a very good coach he is completely checked out and is really a figurehead and has ceded all decisions to BB.

Team’s real coach is BB technically the “manager”. But he is really the one calling all the shots - he is a parent on the team and he has no professional coaching credentials- he was one of the architects of the back room deal

BB is also on the board of directors of the club so there is no avenue for parents to complain hence the reason this thread exists.

Team basically practices one time a week and had no regular practice days in the fall.

Team is in 5th out of 7th in the division of the North East conference . Overall in the north east conference they would be 12 out of 15 teams. Team scored 5 goals in the entire ECNL season and allowed 8. Team is in a lower place than last year, and tied and lost to teams they beat last year.

The club has sent out surveys and is holding a town hall meeting to gauge members satisfaction with the club

These are the facts about the 2006 FC Bucks ECNL team and there is no denying these facts. Take them for what you will.
                    I wish my daughters team was this good! I bet they would take that nice ranking. I wouldn’t change a thing about this team. Don’t fix what’s not broken.

Comment

Stay where you are. Unless you are a ball licker or a full time online bully, your daughter has no home on this team.

Comment

I don’t have a kid in the club my daughter plays for another club. We’ve played against Bucks and the coaches, parents and kids have been complete class acts. They represent the club with a lots of class and respect, unlike this ugly, untrue and exaggerated thread. My two cents

Comment

Its funny. Sometimes we get a “no one reads this thread” and other times we get tons of posts from random people who either dont have kids on this team or at fc bucks. So which is it?

Comment

I can tell you firsthand the ‘06 FC Bucks ECNL and ECNL RL girls teams are both well respected by the top clubs in ECNL’s Northeast Conference. That’s a deep age group for FC Bucks.

Comment

Totally agree top notch in both ECNL and RL respectively. The best option in the area

Comment

Agreed with other posters who said the ranking is pretty good - especially considering how little it appears the team practices and the fact they don’t have a credentialed, professional coach. I bet this team would be really good if they trained as much as an ECNL team is supposed to, and had a vested professional coach, rather than a biased parent coach skewing things for his kid.

Why would the parents continue to pay money for so little training and a parent coach? Doesn’t make sense.

I hope the town meeting and survey brings change to this team - so that it can live up to its potential.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X