Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transgender high school athletes spark controversy, debate in Connecticut PART II

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good...in other news, looking forward to some mass deportations. If if they don’t happen today, at least they will be looking over their shoulders and not be able to get comfortable while breaking federal law
    https://nypost.com/2020/02/13/connec...school-sports/

Glad these girls didn’t quit. Ciac are idiots. Taking state titles away from girls in girls sports by allowing boys to compete against girls based on how two people identify themselves.

This is not a statement on their lifestyle. I don’t care how they want to dress, who they want to screw or if they want to stand or sit to pee. This is about genetics and the rights of young girls to compete against young girls in sports. I hope ciac loses.

Comment

https://nypost.com/2020/02/13/connec...school-sports/

Glad these girls didn’t quit. Ciac are idiots. Taking state titles away from girls in girls sports by allowing boys to compete against girls based on how two people identify themselves.

This is not a statement on their lifestyle. I don’t care how they want to dress, who they want to screw or if they want to stand or sit to pee. This is about genetics and the rights of young girls to compete against young girls in sports. I hope ciac loses.
      What will these two ct pirates do when they get to college. They can not run on a female ncaa team and compete against women’s teams. Ciac isn’t doing them any favors.

Comment

What will these two ct pirates do when they get to college. They can not run on a female ncaa team and compete against women’s teams. Ciac isn’t doing them any favors.
        Are you sure about that? I wouldn’t put it past the ncaa
        It’s all bs anyway
        Once you go thru puberty the biological changes can’t be undone

Comment

The Logical Voice

Actually, they can. I believe they have to have completed hormonal therapy and their testosterone levels (or maybe estrogen levels) have to be below (or above, in the case of estrogen) certain levels.

Comment

Actually, they can. I believe they have to have completed hormonal therapy and their testosterone levels (or maybe estrogen levels) have to be below (or above, in the case of estrogen) certain levels.
            You are wrong. Try doing some research. CIAC doesn't require anything except self identification.

Comment

https://www.casciac.org/pdfs/reference_documents.pdf

Comment

You are wrong. Try doing some research. CIAC doesn't require anything except self identification.
                the post you are responding to references the NCAA not the stupid state we live in

Comment

Hmmm...nothing about the right or those who identify themselves as female and are biologically female, aka the majority. Ct liberals developing rul3s for the two exceptions and not thinking about the rest of the female athletes in the state

Typical liberal bs

Comment

The Logical Voice

I was talking about the NCAA.....sheesh

Comment

The Logical Voice

the post you are responding to references the NCAA not the stupid state we live in
                      Thank you.

Glad to see some pay attention and actually follow the discussion.

Comment

The Logical Voice

Hmmm...nothing about the right or those who identify themselves as female and are biologically female, aka the majority. Ct liberals developing rul3s for the two exceptions and not thinking about the rest of the female athletes in the state

Typical liberal bs
                        Well, to be honest, in the state of CT, you cannot be a transgender girl just for sports purposes. You must gender identify as a girl across the entire school system. There is a specific process for this, outlined in the CAS documents. I know this requires consultations with doctors, parents, therapists and school counselors in advance and becomes a part of the students official school records. This is not an easy process and once done, it cannot be easily changed back again.

Takes a considerable effort. I'm not saying it justifies some of the physical inequities that come with biological sex at birth. And I think that it's really unfair if there isn't some requirement that the transgender athlete must be in or complete hormonal therapy.

Comment

Well, to be honest, in the state of CT, you cannot be a transgender girl just for sports purposes. You must gender identify as a girl across the entire school system. There is a specific process for this, outlined in the CAS documents. I know this requires consultations with doctors, parents, therapists and school counselors in advance and becomes a part of the students official school records. This is not an easy process and once done, it cannot be easily changed back again.

Takes a considerable effort. I'm not saying it justifies some of the physical inequities that come with biological sex at birth. And I think that it's really unfair if there isn't some requirement that the transgender athlete must be in or complete hormonal therapy.
                          Sill not fair to the heterosexual, bisexual,gender fluid and homosexual girls it ct. which is probably 99.99 percent of high school girls. they deserve to compete against their own gender on the sports field

Comment

The Logical Voice

I think I just said that......sheesh

Comment

NY lurker here...here's where I call BS on this case. Track is THE most objective sport there is! Your time is your time. Period. There's no-"oh she doesn't play in the best league" "oh she was GDA but switched to ECNL" blah, blah. Your time is your time. Nobody is being robbed of college scholarships because they didn't win a state championship title. If your time is in line with what a particular college deems impressive, that's it.

My kid runs for her school and I literally have begged her to consider running track in college in lieu of playing soccer. Her best friend is going for track and I can tell you, the recruiting process is delightful in comparison!!!

Out of curiosity, I checked out the CT girls' times...Soule wouldn't even come close to qualifying to participate in States if she ran in the Section we live in and Mitchell would be questionable based on their times. Mind you, that's just to qualify to run at States! Are they going to sue CIAC for not training them as well as NY runners, therefore robbing them of scholarships that are going to NY runners? C'mon, gimme a break!

Comment

You are a crackhead. Boys destroy girls when you compare their times. Put a wig po n a boy and he is besting state for girls. And you don't see a problem with that?

If they want to run against the girls at least make them cut their balls off first.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X