Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show us your rosters, FSA...

This trip down memory lane with OW aggregator man lends credence to the argument that FSA should once again publish their rosters. OW does. CFCU does as do most of the branches. There is no legitimate reason behind FSA no longer publishing whose in and who is out.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This trip down memory lane with OW aggregator man lends credence to the argument that FSA should once again publish their rosters. OW does. CFCU does as do most of the branches. There is no legitimate reason behind FSA no longer publishing whose in and who is out.
    Does OW post it's rosters? Provide a link to one, say a U16 one. Can you be as clever as aggregator man in finding FSA's rosters?

Comment

FSA rosters are posted on the NPL and ECNL league sites at the very least.

Comment

Clubs that hide rosters should be treated as suspect - they should have nothing to hide if most players are staying and/or other good players are joining.

Comment

FSA rosters are posted on the NPL and ECNL league sites at the very least.
          Not until the fall

Comment

Not until the fall
            Well, can't you see this year's rosters? How about previous years?

Comment

I heard aggregator man traveled into the future to get a list of OW rosters yet to be decided, and then returned to the past to post his information. You can't beat that, so just give up.

Comment

No one has rosters posted for next year, no one.

Comment

While it would be useful so one could track what happens to players (dropped/developed/aggregated) etc. I totally support clubs not releasing rosters to the general public. Really, no one needs to know who got cut or who made the team except the players on that team and their families.

I could easily identify my player if I mentioned anything specific about them, but I very carefully guard our anonymity on TS as *no one* is ever good enough, or talented enough and I wouldn't subject my child, or me, to that kind of focus.

Comment

Why should a club post its rosters? Is there a point?

Comment

The President doesn't have to show his tax returns or birth certificate for that matter. Quit your bitching!

Comment

While it would be useful so one could track what happens to players (dropped/developed/aggregated) etc. I totally support clubs not releasing rosters to the general public. Really, no one needs to know who got cut or who made the team except the players on that team and their families.

I could easily identify my player if I mentioned anything specific about them, but I very carefully guard our anonymity on TS as *no one* is ever good enough, or talented enough and I wouldn't subject my child, or me, to that kind of focus.
                        Totally agree it shouldn't be public until they're high school recruiting aged. Aggregator man and the countless examples of players being mercilessly slammed (by so called adults) on this site means you don't want your kids' name out there.

Comment

Fsa is in a death spiral. Utter crap program

Comment

Fsa is in a death spiral. Utter crap program
                            A majority of parents wouldn't know good soccer from bad soccer anyway. LIsten to the roar of the crowd from the almighty boot at mid field. Playing at orgs like FSA is a status thing for CT wannabees. You hear them on the sidelines. Oh you're going there for memorial day weekend for bobbys fsa soccer tournament. hehehe We're actually going here for ryans cfc tournament. The checks will continue to pour in at executive drive for years to come.

Comment

A majority of parents wouldn't know good soccer from bad soccer anyway. LIsten to the roar of the crowd from the almighty boot at mid field. Playing at orgs like FSA is a status thing for CT wannabees. You hear them on the sidelines. Oh you're going there for memorial day weekend for bobbys fsa soccer tournament. hehehe We're actually going here for ryans cfc tournament. The checks will continue to pour in at executive drive for years to come.
                              Checks clear and FSA'S product crumbles. Great for my kid

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X