Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once at the top now at the bottom for the girls program anyway......
    Not sure if they were ever at the top for girls. They certainly have had very good girls teams through the years but in this area FC Stars has always been known as the bar. WUP does have to work on their girls program after losing some teams to other programs. Whether they are at the point of success is beyond my scope but time will tell. Their boys squads are relevant which is a positive for them, they just can’t punt on the girls program which they have done for a few years.

Comment

FM had to leave FSA after making such a hash out of his younger team. Awful results (last place in their division?) but far worse was the incredibly toxic culture he created. I don't think he has the skill set to coach, or understand what goes into coaching, youth soccer.

Comment

They are not strong on the boys side anymore. They have the good 15 Boys team and the rest are pretty dismal

Comment

FM had to leave FSA after making such a hash out of his younger team. Awful results (last place in their division?) but far worse was the incredibly toxic culture he created. I don't think he has the skill set to coach, or understand what goes into coaching, youth soccer.
          Can’t understand a word he says, can’t imagine how the kids can understand him coaching

Comment

Can’t understand a word he says, can’t imagine how the kids can understand him coaching
            Funny those without an agenda can understand him fine. Wonder why you have such an issue with understanding him...

Comment

So what you’re saying is your an administrator or a parent of a child that played for FSA? Is that how you have first hand knowledge of this amazing information?

Comment

Funny those without an agenda can understand him fine. Wonder why you have such an issue with understanding him...
                What is with you and throwing the agenda word around so much?

Comment

So what you’re saying is your an administrator or a parent of a child that played for FSA? Is that how you have first hand knowledge of this amazing information?
                  Quite the Sherlock Holmes, aren't you?!!

Of course I'm a parent whose son played at FSA while FM was there.

Comment

My observation of him at FSA was that he was a joystick coach from the sidelines. So he was hard to understand and yet you had to put up with his commentary from whistle to whistle. May not be a good way to judge him as a DOC but just saying. I would think he would be better than a daddy coach in that position though at WUP.

Comment

My observation of him at FSA was that he was a joystick coach from the sidelines. So he was hard to understand and yet you had to put up with his commentary from whistle to whistle. May not be a good way to judge him as a DOC but just saying. I would think he would be better than a daddy coach in that position though at WUP.
                      Don’t get it twisted. He plays the daddy coach role as well. Along with the majority of coaches at WUP. WUP there it is.

Comment

Let the agenda board member speak

Comment

Let the agenda board member speak
                          The WUP board member who posts here is the nerd who is more of a diva than his wife. His manicure is always on point.

Comment

The WUP board member who posts here is the nerd who is more of a diva than his wife. His manicure is always on point.
                            I am neither your agenda dude or your board member that you’re talking about but leave family and kids out of the conversation. Try to have some class man. Leave the conversation at Soccer. You obviously don’t like WUP, this other guy obviously wears WUP stuff to bed. Ok move on and remember it’s about little kids playing soccer. Grow up.

Comment

I am neither your agenda dude or your board member that you’re talking about but leave family and kids out of the conversation. Try to have some class man. Leave the conversation at Soccer. You obviously don’t like WUP, this other guy obviously wears WUP stuff to bed. Ok move on and remember it’s about little kids playing soccer. Grow up.
                              Are you sure you are not the agenda dude board member? You sure sound like him and your nails give off a shine when your typing.

Comment

No one cares about wup

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X