Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CT Fusion

Went up to watch the women's team, CT Fusion, play. Very good team and facilities were impressive. I always read here how bad FSA are as a club and how bad the parking is. Have to say that the women's team were excellent and that the facilities were even better. Would love to have a facility like that. Best in the state. I am not an FSA supporter (I was there to support the Rush team) and came away extremely impressed with the entire set up in Farmington. Way to support women's soccer FSA!!

Agreed

CFC parent

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Went up to watch the women's team, CT Fusion, play. Very good team and facilities were impressive. I always read here how bad FSA are as a club and how bad the parking is. Have to say that the women's team were excellent and that the facilities were even better. Would love to have a facility like that. Best in the state. I am not an FSA supporter (I was there to support the Rush team) and came away extremely impressed with the entire set up in Farmington. Way to support women's soccer FSA!!
      Yes you should believe everything you read on TS......not. Just a few losers from each club with nothing better to do than bash

Comment

I don't care what club you are from. If you are a supporter of girls and women's soccer you need to get out and support these women. Working hard and the quality is excellent. I spoke to my daughter tonight and she wants to go see them play again. I will be taking her happily. She does not play at FSA but we will be supporting this team.

Comment

Except the quality isn’t excellent.

Comment

Quality is very good. Possession soccer, technical players. Solid team!

Comment

How many threads do we need on this team? It's two too many

Comment

How many threads do we need on this team? It's two too many
                Isn't it affiliated with FSA? The season is winding down so the FSA intern needs more stuff to do

Comment

Not surprised, almost no FSA players on that team .... a little surprised .... it's like a mini-CCSU team and they are awful ... I guess when you put a better coach in, perhaps they can be corrected (or perhaps they don't play much there).

Comment

Is there a cost for admission? If so, how much?

Comment

Is there a cost for admission? If so, how much?
                      no cost

Comment

no cost
                        I don’t think there was 1 FSA kid playing.

Comment

Was JP there doing play by play

Comment

Was JP there doing play by play
                            no but he did introduce the teams and a few other announcements when we were there a couple of weeks back.

Comment

Not surprised, almost no FSA players on that team .... a little surprised .... it's like a mini-CCSU team and they are awful ... I guess when you put a better coach in, perhaps they can be corrected (or perhaps they don't play much there).
                              Team is very good. Some good talent and they play possession. Fun to watch.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X