Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haha ok name me 3 good girls coaches at FSA other than your usual 3 of MD AC and CC.

Bet you can’t
    Easy TD, CV, JA. All A licensed coaches, all top notch.

Comment

Where will they get them? The reality is there aren't a lot of female coaches, let alone any that are any good. It's primarily a male dominated career and a female coach who is any good will have many opportunities
      This view is part of the problem. Plenty of players finish up and want to coach, but the opportunities aren't there b/c it's a good ole boys club. You have it completely backwards. They aren't given enough opportunities at these clubs in the first place.

Comment

Easy TD, CV, JA. All A licensed coaches, all top notch.
        Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
        Haha ok name me 3 good girls coaches at FSA other than your usual 3 of MD AC and CC.

Bet you can’t
        pwned! And I didn't even have to do the pwning.

Comment

From what I read TD is a boys coach and A license does not make you a great coach, it means you can say a do the right things in an assessment, this is true at any club, I’ve met some very qualified coches and witnessed a terrible mess once on the field with a group.

Comment

CC, AD, and MD are excellent girls coaches.
            CC is a terrible. Lazy, unprepared, a waste of money.

Comment

CC is a terrible. Lazy, unprepared, a waste of money.
              That was our experience, too.

Comment

Bet you can’t
                JT and TS are both good girl's coaches. Just because FSA gives them **** State teams doesnt mean they arent good coaches. I think JT got a younger ECNL team this year. I suspect they will do well.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  easy td, cv, ja. All a licensed coaches, all top notch.
                  cv?? Omg.

Comment

This view is part of the problem. Plenty of players finish up and want to coach, but the opportunities aren't there b/c it's a good ole boys club. You have it completely backwards. They aren't given enough opportunities at these clubs in the first place.
                    Clubs aren't stupid. They know having a good female coach(es) is an asset. I agree there just aren't as many good ones out there. I've had three kids play the game so we've had a some female coaches along the way. Most were terrible, one excellent. With men it was flipped; most were good to very good, very few terrible. I think it is getting better for women wanting to pursue it as a career - at least the college ranks are seeing more and more female coaches. I think if you're a good female coach that's what you're going to gravitate towards rather than club soccer.

Comment

JT and TS are both good girl's coaches. Just because FSA gives them **** State teams doesnt mean they arent good coaches. I think JT got a younger ECNL team this year. I suspect they will do well.

Haha who ?? Clearly the best, if coaching FSA state teams.

Comment

From what I read TD is a boys coach and A license does not make you a great coach, it means you can say a do the right things in an assessment, this is true at any club, I’ve met some very qualified coches and witnessed a terrible mess once on the field with a group.
                        TD is now a girls coach. He is well known throughout the state and region. Most of his peers will not dispute his coaching ability. Ask around instead of reading about it.

Comment

TS not just another disciple of MD?

Comment

TD is now a girls coach. He is well known throughout the state and region. Most of his peers will not dispute his coaching ability. Ask around instead of reading about it.
                            CC could teach him a thing or two about coaching.

Comment

TD is a top notch coach. Interesting though that he's the FSA boys coaching director. How's that work?

Comment

So according to this thread all of FSA’s girls coaches for the fall are great, MD, TD, CC, TS, JT, JA, CV all stated as great coches on this thread however everyone seems to think the girls program sucks. Shouldn’t parents be fighting to get their kids with these coaches ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X