Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes. Yoth soccer is very dangerous with all these maniacs running around. Why don't you stay home and stay safe. Leave the dangerous stuff us snowflake.
    Well that's what all the Orange people talk about. Mass hysteria about MS13. All immigrants equal MS13, right

You should all be afraid of the machetes on Long Island.

Comment

Good for Melania

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-ca...ource=facebook

Comment

The internet is all aflutter with that fashion faux paux - or was it? Was her staff completely and utterly incompetent to not see the horrific optics? Or did she wear it intentionally (she is notoriously choosey about her clothes)? I'm going with the later, especially as she wore it in Maryland where it's in the mid 80s and humid.

Comment

Well that's what all the Orange people talk about. Mass hysteria about MS13. All immigrants equal MS13, right

You should all be afraid of the machetes on Long Island.
          That's what he keeps talking about - our southern border is flooded with criminals, rapists and drug lords. But some are good people ;)

Comment

The internet is all aflutter with that fashion faux paux - or was it? Was her staff completely and utterly incompetent to not see the horrific optics? Or did she wear it intentionally (she is notoriously choosey about her clothes)? I'm going with the later, especially as she wore it in Maryland where it's in the mid 80s and humid.
            Of course it was intentional. The message is in giant white letters scrawled across her back.

Comment

It was definitely intentional ... big question is who was the audience

I am guessing it was the Donald

Comment

Hey dopey -- descriptive not ad hominem :) -- you obviously don't know the difference between a law and a policy
                Let me explain with an example.....

According to a LAW made in 1924, it is illegal for donkeys to sleep in bathtubs.....
                That no donkeys have ever been prosecuted for the crime (that's a POLICY).

Congress could change the law but hasn't... so get on the phone to your congresswoman we wouldn't want those donkeys separated from their bathtubs...

Sessions instigated the policy of zero tolerance...
                Maybe its because the donkeys are smarter than the South Americans and no there is zero tolerance and they want to obey
                Law are deterrents - the donkeys figured it out why can't the beaners

That should lather you up

Comment

Maybe its because the donkeys are smarter than the South Americans and no there is zero tolerance and they want to obey
                  Law are deterrents - the donkeys figured it out why can't the beaners

That should lather you up
                  Not at all. You dont strike me as being so dumb as to not understand why the kids were used and then why an end was put to them being used.

Comment

It was definitely intentional ... big question is who was the audience

I am guessing it was the Donald
                    My guess its all the A holes crying about it now
                    FLOTUS has a sense of humor- pretty funny

Comment

My guess its all the A holes crying about it now
                      FLOTUS has a sense of humor- pretty funny
                      She is trying to sabotage any chance she will ever have to serve as first lady again. this was a pretty clever move towards that end.

Comment

Not at all. You dont strike me as being so dumb as to not understand why the kids were used and then why an end was put to them being used.
                        Fair enough- the kids were used to stop illegals from flooding our southern border
                        But you are only crying about 1/5 th of them
                        The unaccompanied are not separated from their families by trump- it's done willfully before they cross- so I guess they don't count for you
                        The families know the deal and try anyway- they took a shot and missed thats not our fault but we still have to deal with the problem
                        All your whining did was kept the families together in JAIL

Comment

She is trying to sabotage any chance she will ever have to serve as first lady again. this was a pretty clever move towards that end.
                          How?
                          You hated her before and still do
                          I had no opinion before and like her more now
                          Seems she is increasing her favorabilty

Comment

Fair enough- the kids were used to stop illegals from flooding our southern border
                            But you are only crying about 1/5 th of them
                            The unaccompanied are not separated from their families by trump- it's done willfully before they cross- so I guess they don't count for you
                            The families know the deal and try anyway- they took a shot and missed thats not our fault but we still have to deal with the problem
                            All your whining did was kept the families together in JAIL
                            They were used to help elevate DT but it backfired very badly so he put an end to it because it was not helping him.

Comment

How?
                              You hated her before and still do
                              I had no opinion before and like her more now
                              Seems she is increasing her favorabilty
                              Hate her? No. She pretty clearly does not relish this job. But, I really dont care, do you?

Comment

They were used to help elevate DT but it backfired very badly so he put an end to it because it was not helping him.
                                Thats bs
                                He has been telling everyone for 2 years what he wants at the border
                                To his supporters it was expected to his detractors it should have been
                                He just is prosecuting everyone we catch and then figuring out if they have an asylum case
                                No laws changed and this has been done for years to varying degrees by both parties
                                No matter what he did you would still find fault so exactly how was it going to elevate him
                                Get it through your head - he doesn't worry about your problems with him

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X