Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Academy Spots at End of Season

since USDA technically doesn't permit tryouts before the end of the season, who here thinks academies have held open spots for post season comers, or do people think kids and teams have tried out on sly and its all done? are kids/clubs following rules or does everyone just do it regardless.

Post season comers....keep dreaming Oakwood. Nobody walking through that door to bail you out of the mess. More players leaving to go play HS

Comment

They might have 1-2 spots in case someone shows up at tryouts that is a standout, more so if they're bleeding players (OW? BS?). But they mostly know who they want, either currently with the club, scouted or has already attended practices. Tryouts in DA and at most clubs are a dog and pony show. Some DA clubs will add players in November but it isn't anything to count on.

Comment

Oakwood boys and girls have been having players in to their trainings since February. Wake up and get with the times!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Oakwood boys and girls have been having players in to their trainings since February. Wake up and get with the times!!

they will take any half way decent warm body, problem is they need to get rid of the girls that can't play already on their rosters. Just look at those kids playing 20 minutes every other GDA game. easy to spot

Comment

C'mon man. We all now they are starting to backfill with kids that weren't initially offered spots.

This thing is a loser on the girls side.

Comment

C'mon man. We all now they are starting to backfill with kids that weren't initially offered spots.

This thing is a loser on the girls side.
              Big "TRYOUTS" this week at OW. Bring a checkbook and make sure you listen to the glorification of GDA by anyone accepting OW paychecks; they are accepting anyone that will listen and pay.

Comment

Big "TRYOUTS" this week at OW. Bring a checkbook and make sure you listen to the glorification of GDA by anyone accepting OW paychecks; they are accepting anyone that will listen and pay.
                Oooh, I hope they will post a photo of me signing my checkbook on their FB page?

Comment

Oooh, I hope they will post a photo of me signing my checkbook on their FB page?
                  Is that what all of the kids were signing last year in the photo-ops?? :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X