Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUSA buying Fury, then selling to an Italian club?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some yes some no. but that is not the point of the thread as much as you always want it to be.

The ones that could make it are not just automatically going to go play for fury just because of some financial transaction that has nothing to so with them.
    Meant going to go play for SUSA.

Comment

Did Susa buy out fury-and in negations of selling to an Italian club
      Is there difference between FC fury and Albertson FC Fury? I don't deal with this club at all, so I can't tell if they are actually different.

Comment

What you’re alleging occurred is a crime on the federal and state level (check the tax codes). I highly doubt Susa would be that reckless to participate.
        nope its a business transaction...what you are saying is the parties did not disclose these items on there tax returns....this is common knowledge bro, are you new? where you been?

Comment

What you’re alleging occurred is a crime on the federal and state level (check the tax codes). I highly doubt Susa would be that reckless to participate.
          Lol, wake up pal, it happened, and it's not a secret

Comment

talking soccer

Lol, wake up pal, it happened, and it's not a secret
            Yes, it's no secret that SUSA couldn't and still can't develop shyt on their own. Which is why the boys suck!!! Buying girl teams is what they know how to do.

Comment

It's only a crime if those that took the bribes didn't report them on the taxes. And at least in the coaches cases, they were "hired" by SUSA as 1099 vendors so the taxes would have been paid. Not sure how the bribes to the club presidents went but the bribes were definitely made. My club was one of the ones offered 50k to bring over all of our teams. We declined the offer.

Comment

It's only a crime if those that took the bribes didn't report them on the taxes. And at least in the coaches cases, they were "hired" by SUSA as 1099 vendors so the taxes would have been paid. Not sure how the bribes to the club presidents went but the bribes were definitely made. My club was one of the ones offered 50k to bring over all of our teams. We declined the offer.
                Comical that some believe this occurred and more comical is if it indeed occurred that the president of a non-profit club claimed this money from Susa as income.

I would love to see one ounce of proof to any of this!

Comment

Comical that some believe this occurred and more comical is if it indeed occurred that the president of a non-profit club claimed this money from Susa as income.

I would love to see one ounce of proof to any of this!
                  dude its common knowledge in the LI soccer that susa did this (its common practice and as its also done in other parts of the country)...Its smart business and thers nothing wrong with it.

Comment

dude its common knowledge in the LI soccer that susa did this (its common practice and as its also done in other parts of the country)...Its smart business and thers nothing wrong with it.
                    Good business, lol. Okay if you say so.

Again, show me some proof or give me one of the clubs presidents that took it. I will then look up the community clubs non-profit status. If what you say occurred, I will send a 4 sentence memo to the right person(s) and find out if the club president put the funds into the local clubs treasury. If he did not then he would be violating his fiduciary duties to the town club. This has huge consequences for not only the club president but Susa as well.

So until you know about the topic(s) at hand I would hold off on saying everyone is doing even other parts of the country. Are you 12?

Comment

Good business, lol. Okay if you say so.

Again, show me some proof or give me one of the clubs presidents that took it. I will then look up the community clubs non-profit status. If what you say occurred, I will send a 4 sentence memo to the right person(s) and find out if the club president put the funds into the local clubs treasury. If he did not then he would be violating his fiduciary duties to the town club. This has huge consequences for not only the club president but Susa as well.

So until you know about the topic(s) at hand I would hold off on saying everyone is doing even other parts of the country. Are you 12?
                      bayport soccer club is one (not around anymore) cause all/most kids started playing and being trained under the susa banner. I know of one coach that i'm friends with that moved his entire team to susa and pocketed some $$$.

listen if you think what susa did is wrong and or embarrassed about it there is no need...its just business bro. your issue with what people and/or organizations allegedly claim on there tax returns is none of your business.

Comment

bayport soccer club is one (not around anymore) cause all/most kids started playing and being trained under the susa banner. I know of one coach that i'm friends with that moved his entire team to susa and pocketed some $$$.

listen if you think what susa did is wrong and or embarrassed about it there is no need...its just business bro. your issue with what people and/or organizations allegedly claim on there tax returns is none of your business.
                        You dumbass it’s illegal not just because of the tax codes and doing this while in a role of trust for the community is sleazy. Susa ‘bribing anyone on a the board (not your $7 an hour trainer friend) is illegal. Stop posting because the more you share the more you reveal that you likely are one of those who would be the bag man for such a transaction.

You have some sound friends it sounds like. Glad he made short term money on the back of he community.

Lack of integrity much!

Comment

Is there difference between FC fury and Albertson FC Fury? I don't deal with this club at all, so I can't tell if they are actually different.
                          Both were opened by PR. Fc Albertson fury folded last summer when they were kicked out of da. Or then offered players GE liked to come over to fc fury da.
                          Albertson fury da was created when Albertson list ecnl and now its history

Comment

You dumbass it’s illegal not just because of the tax codes and doing this while in a role of trust for the community is sleazy. Susa ‘bribing anyone on a the board (not your $7 an hour trainer friend) is illegal. Stop posting because the more you share the more you reveal that you likely are one of those who would be the bag man for such a transaction.

You have some sound friends it sounds like. Glad he made short term money on the back of he community.

Lack of integrity much!
                            hey buddy you are obviously very defensive about this but it is really old news. You can go back to the barca vs susa thread and you will find all the same rhetoric...FYI, its not illegal...financial opportunities and corporate takeovers goes on every day on wall street. There is nothing illegal about what susa does regarding offering club presidents cash bonuses for bringing entire clubs over to susa and or offering coaches the same.
                            There is nothing illegal about it. (does the word "bribe" offend you?, lets just replace it with "cash bonus". does that lower your blood pressure? chill out bro.

Comment

hey buddy you are obviously very defensive about this but it is really old news. You can go back to the barca vs susa thread and you will find all the same rhetoric...FYI, its not illegal...financial opportunities and corporate takeovers goes on every day on wall street. There is nothing illegal about what susa does regarding offering club presidents cash bonuses for bringing entire clubs over to susa and or offering coaches the same.
                              There is nothing illegal about it. (does the word "bribe" offend you?, lets just replace it with "cash bonus". does that lower your blood pressure? chill out bro.
                              I think you hit the nail on the head when you used the word-rhetoric

Comment

Lack of integrity much!
                                It's unethical but why would it be illegal? And yes, this happened.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X