• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What number was fury

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Ah that explains NYSC.
      Well, at least the girls made the top 100, barely, the boys are M.I.A.....

Comment

What number was fury
        The number is disconnected....

Comment

MY daughter is done with club soccer, but I love to troll these boards, just love it....

The travel component is what most people consider the major difference between Tavel, and elite travel, just for lack of a better name. If you join a league like NPL, EDP you travel 1-3 hours for games, for ECNL, USYS NL, and GDA you travel from 1-6-7 days, its the way this industry is structured, so stop bitching about it, as its not going to change any time soon, and yeah I hated it too. If you’re going to bemoan it, al least give a solution that is original....

Thanks!

Comment

MY daughter is done with club soccer, but I love to troll these boards, just love it....

The travel component is what most people consider the major difference between Tavel, and elite travel, just for lack of a better name. If you join a league like NPL, EDP you travel 1-3 hours for games, for ECNL, USYS NL, and GDA you travel from 1-6-7 days, its the way this industry is structured, so stop bitching about it, as its not going to change any time soon, and yeah I hated it too. If you’re going to bemoan it, al least give a solution that is original....

Thanks!
            There's definitely ways to cut down on costs, but it all depends on how much of it is being driven by the kid and how much of it is for the parent living vicariously through the kid!

Comment

There's definitely ways to cut down on costs, but it all depends on how much of it is being driven by the kid and how much of it is for the parent living vicariously through the kid!
              I always traveled alone with my daughter, as my wife had to stay with my younger son, and I made sure that when we were on these trips that we did not feel like we were on vacation, it was a business trip, but even with that, the Tavel usually costs 2-3X more than the yearly tuition, how many PB&J sandwiches can you bring to California??

Comment

Oh, and vanity implication is moronic, every parent enjoys watching their child compete, and with that comes various form of vicarious viewing, its as natural as my daughter being the best on the pitch....

Comment

Oh, and vanity implication is moronic, every parent enjoys watching their child compete, and with that comes various form of vicarious viewing, its as natural as my daughter being the best on the pitch....
                  Parents don't NEED to travel with their kids. Find a few trusted families you can split duties and costs with. If you can't trust anyone, ask yourself why and why do you have your kid there? For girls insist that only moms travel with the team.

Some clubs in other states help coordinate travel so that costs can be shared and lowered for everyone.

Comment

I always traveled alone with my daughter, as my wife had to stay with my younger son, and I made sure that when we were on these trips that we did not feel like we were on vacation, it was a business trip, but even with that, the Tavel usually costs 2-3X more than the yearly tuition, how many PB&J sandwiches can you bring to California??
                    A lot of it also depends on age and maturity level of players. My 15 yo went to California solo as did several of her teammates, some stayed in rooms with teammates parents, others had adjoining rooms with teammates and parents, etc. I'm not saying that's the best route for everyone, but it is for some...

Comment

Parents don't NEED to travel with their kids. Find a few trusted families you can split duties and costs with. If you can't trust anyone, ask yourself why and why do you have your kid there? For girls insist that only moms travel with the team.

Some clubs in other states help coordinate travel so that costs can be shared and lowered for everyone.
                      Its true, I could of sent her alone, but then I would of missed her kicking some other girls poor arse, it was fun...

Comment

What number was fury
                        They're so good, they're off the charts! Thanks Paul for destroying a once proud name.

Comment

They're so good, they're off the charts! Thanks Paul for destroying a once proud name.
                          Wow! He use to be girls soccer in the NE. Hear he is only there by name these days.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X