•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soccer and all sports are cancelled indefinitely

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Nefc teams got told at practice tonight the tourney is being cancelled.
      Sure they did. Eye roll.

Comment

Nefc teams got told at practice tonight the tourney is being cancelled.
        Well, the two teams my kids are on said nothing of the sort after practice last night.

Comment

It would be really nice if they updated the page or sent out an email. We are coming from CT. Keep the hotel or cancel? Some teams are coming up tomorrow afternoon. Feel like we are left hanging.

Comment

Did Jefferson Cup get cancelled?

Comment

Yes, this morning.

Comment

https://www.wric.com/news/local-news...irus-concerns/

Comment

Jeff Cup Cancelled!! NEFC is on!!! Being told gonna be last Local Tournament of the Spring. Also Being Told ECNL and EDP Seasons will be postponed due to the great distance they travel for League Games. They are reviewing the Start dates for other local lower level competitive Leagues such as NEP, NSL and All Town Leagues. I will keep updating as I receive info.

Comment

Jeff Cup Cancelled!! NEFC is on!!! Being told gonna be last Local Tournament of the Spring. Also Being Told ECNL and EDP Seasons will be postponed due to the great distance they travel for League Games. They are reviewing the Start dates for other local lower level competitive Leagues such as NEP, NSL and All Town Leagues. I will keep updating as I receive info.
                    NEFC is actually NOT on. It will be called off today. Please stop spreading false info.

Comment

Some stupid fools on here!

Comment

NEFC is on until it’s NoT on so try shutting TF up until then. I

Comment

NEFC is actually NOT on. It will be called off today. Please stop spreading false info.
                          Meeting as we speak. Decision forthcoming. I would be shocked if they proceed with the tournament.

Comment

wow, love the disagreements on whether NEFC tourney is on or not. And everyone feels they have the best source. Its kinda like DA vs ECNL, teams vs other teams. TS is NOT a source for information, just pure entertainment...kinda like cartoons.

Comment

Conference call for NEFC Spring Kickoff was scheduled for 11:30am EST. Have to assume NEFC will follow suit and cancel.

Comment

NEFC is on until it’s NoT on so try shutting TF up until then. I
                                Watchu talkin bout?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X