Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There will be no guest playing for Smithtown by anyone. Smithtown is Smithtown and East Islip is East Islip. And don't worry about EDP, once again, you are drawing way too many incorrect conclusions. In time, you will see. Until then, worry about your own club.
    East Islip is East Islip until Smithtown decides they want certain players, then it's time to dangle the fake carrot that Smithtown is something it's not! Bottom line, just another town club desperate to be relevant in the changing landscape. Smithtown should try putting together a solid team that can compete and succeed instead of all these mergers and alliances! Other town clubs can manage to do that, question is-why can't they?

Comment

East Islip is East Islip until Smithtown decides they want certain players, then it's time to dangle the fake carrot that Smithtown is something it's not! Bottom line, just another town club desperate to be relevant in the changing landscape. Smithtown should try putting together a solid team that can compete and succeed instead of all these mergers and alliances! Other town clubs can manage to do that, question is-why can't they?
      You also have no idea what you're talking about. Smithtown will not be taking any kids from any clubs. You're so far off about what this, and what else is coming. While you are clearly worried about the affects of this on whatever club your kid belongs too, you should really just focus on doing what's best for your child. The fact that you come on here not knowing what the heck you're talking about but trying to talk bad about another club just shows you're not too confident in your own club.

Comment

You also have no idea what you're talking about. Smithtown will not be taking any kids from any clubs. You're so far off about what this, and what else is coming. While you are clearly worried about the affects of this on whatever club your kid belongs too, you should really just focus on doing what's best for your child. The fact that you come on here not knowing what the heck you're talking about but trying to talk bad about another club just shows you're not too confident in your own club.
        You're right! I'm soooooooo worried that another 2 bit merger on LI is going to affect my kid! LMFAO! My kid's team is awesome, they have worked hard and are reaping the rewards. Meanwhile, there you go dangling the fake carrot again-"what else is coming"-ooooohhhhh, whatever could it be?! LOL, keep dangling your fake mergers and literally every other club around you will continue to experience real progression and success!

You Smithtown people are so desperate and defensive it's laughable.

Comment

You're right! I'm soooooooo worried that another 2 bit merger on LI is going to affect my kid! LMFAO! My kid's team is awesome, they have worked hard and are reaping the rewards. Meanwhile, there you go dangling the fake carrot again-"what else is coming"-ooooohhhhh, whatever could it be?! LOL, keep dangling your fake mergers and literally every other club around you will continue to experience real progression and success!

You Smithtown people are so desperate and defensive it's laughable.
          Hahahaha, your kids team is awesome, that's hilarious. If your kids team was even remotely good, you wouldn't be on here trolling another club. You are an absolute loser.

Comment

Hahahaha, your kids team is awesome, that's hilarious. If your kids team was even remotely good, you wouldn't be on here trolling another club. You are an absolute loser.
            I have to agree, the only people who stalk another club on these sites are those who are worried. If your club was any good, you wouldn't be worried about these clubs

Comment

I have to agree, the only people who stalk another club on these sites are those who are worried. If your club was any good, you wouldn't be worried about these clubs
              The only people who agree with their own comments on these sites are those who are worried that they will be exposed as the scam artists they are!

My kid's club is good, has a long history of success in USYS and my kid's team is killing it! AND, we didn't have to buy into some fake merger with some West coast club looking to make $$$ to get some recognition. LMFAO, have fun with the Smithtown Scammers, oops I mean Slammers

Comment

The only people who agree with their own comments on these sites are those who are worried that they will be exposed as the scam artists they are!

My kid's club is good, has a long history of success in USYS and my kid's team is killing it! AND, we didn't have to buy into some fake merger with some West coast club looking to make $$$ to get some recognition. LMFAO, have fun with the Smithtown Scammers, oops I mean Slammers
                Another reason we all know you're full of sh$%. No one whose kids team is any good would come on here and say "my kids team is killing it." Hahaha, lamo, you're such a loser

Comment

Another reason we all know you're full of sh$%. No one whose kids team is any good would come on here and say "my kids team is killing it." Hahaha, lamo, you're such a loser
                  Says the guy whose kids team was never good enough to say-MY KID'S TEAM IS KILLING IT! Sorry if being proud of my kid and her awesome teammates, hurts your fragile little ego...

Comment

Says the guy whose kids team was never good enough to say-MY KID'S TEAM IS KILLING IT! Sorry if being proud of my kid and her awesome teammates, hurts your fragile little ego...
                    Hahaha, parents of kids whose team is "killing it" don't need to come on here and proclaim to the world how good their kids team is, the team's play does it for them. You my friend are a LOSER

Comment

Hahaha, parents of kids whose team is "killing it" don't need to come on here and proclaim to the world how good their kids team is, the team's play does it for them. You my friend are a LOSER
                      Don't need to, I want to! ESPECIALLY when I read that Smithtown is still scrounging around trying to get players from whatever club they can, and my kid is (say it with me)-KILLING IT!
                      hahahaha and all you losers told us her team was a dead end-LMFAO!

Comment

Don't need to, I want to! ESPECIALLY when I read that Smithtown is still scrounging around trying to get players from whatever club they can, and my kid is (say it with me)-KILLING IT!
                        hahahaha and all you losers told us her team was a dead end-LMFAO!
                        Good luck jackass, you still have no idea what you're talking about

Comment

Unless these clubs in the Slammers agreement get a better staff and make some big moves like SUSA did, it's just another Barca uniform and $$$ program for club on West Coast.

Comment

Unless these clubs in the Slammers agreement get a better staff and make some big moves like SUSA did, it's just another Barca uniform and $$$ program for club on West Coast.
                            No need to hate on these smaller town clubs like Smithtown and EI banding together to try and stay afloat while the Susa's & LISC's gobble up so many of the other smaller clubs and independent teams. I think it's a good thing for people to have options for their kids!

What if you have a kid that doesn't make the A or B teams at one of these big league clubs? Are they supposed to pay thousands a year to play on the C or D team? Are they relegated to the local LIJSL team? Now that Surf has basically settled in in Nassau, it doesn't hurt to have a club of that nature in Suffolk too.

Comment

"Soccer, right now, has become a rich, white kid sport." - Hope Solo

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ost/741378002/

She said this about the time my 8 year old started travel soccer on her local town club. I didn't get what she was talking about then, but man alive, after following this and other soccer blog sites I know what she means and she is 100 right.

Comment

"Soccer, right now, has become a rich, white kid sport." - Hope Solo

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ost/741378002/

She said this about the time my 8 year old started travel soccer on her local town club. I didn't get what she was talking about then, but man alive, after following this and other soccer blog sites I know what she means and she is 100 right.
                                Go with track. It may be the only sport left that is not monetized to the max.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X