Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    MLS is the $#!+ in America and your kid ain't part of it. Buttplug?

Your wrong on all counts..MLS is amature 🤦

Comment

Your wrong on all counts..MLS is amature 🤦
      Cool! So keep your kid away from MLS and let the people whose kids actually stand a chance enjoy it.

Comment

Don't know what soccer you have been watching...let me ask you ? Is David Beckham coaching at your club😂😂
        Watching your inter Miami academy. Long way to go mate needs a little sophistication ya!

Comment

A midfielder In today’s game must be able to defend as well as create.
          Not that every midfielder is doing that but the ones that are able are a huge commodity to any squad.
          Add to that a technically gifted player that plays with both legs and is a danger heading the ball.
          Complete package
          Very good rounded description of a future candidate to play midfielder in the pros.
          Can anyone pin point any such player in the South Florida clubs ?

I didn’t think so :)

Comment

ese la mama la pinga a vp
            does he swallow?

Comment

Very good rounded description of a future candidate to play midfielder in the pros.
              Can anyone pin point any such player in the South Florida clubs ?

I didn’t think so :)

My son is your exact description..where have you been there is alot of kids who can use both feet effectively..it's all who you had coaching you at younger ages...out coach taught using left foot right foot..recovering with chest ..recieveing the ball in the air with both feet..headers and other effective moves ..my 14 year old has scored 21 goals this season with a majority of them with left foot and a few other volleys ..a few close headers ..there is alot of talent here in Florida ,but the coaching and training is what's lagging..

Comment

does he swallow?
                Enough said about my boy, let me make this clear to all butthurt parents.
                Its him and 10 more , the rest are just practice cones to me, those warming up the bench be glad to get some minutes, here and there.
                Results don't matter only the development of my boy does.

Signed,
                El Padrino

Comment

Bad coaches days are counted

Comment

There is a good number of Weston players both U15 and U17 that will make a good run at spots in next years Inter Academy.
                    It is what it is. Players moving is expected and common in the game
                    there are no tryouts, they have the best players already! Maybe an invitation here and there.

Comment

Its him and 10 more , the rest are just practice cones to me, those warming up the bench be glad to get some minutes, here and there.

Signed,
                      El Padrino

Spoken like a true American soccer parent...

Comment

Signed,
                        El Padrino

Come on man that kid ain't that good now😂...take him up north or Texas and you will see how good he really is..I think you are full of 💩 to be honest

Comment

there are no tryouts, they have the best players already! Maybe an invitation here and there.
                          If you don't get blocked by your current club $$ train

Comment

Come on man that kid ain't that good now😂...take him up north or Texas and you will see how good he really is..I think you are full of 💩 to be honest
                            the kid dominates at all DA events. Try again.

Comment

the kid dominates at all DA events. Try again.
                              🤔 Ok what ever you say chief

Comment

Want some Vaseline???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X