Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS

I’ve dropped the mic and will not engage you anymore because you just want a platform

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Another long winded email which takes a little bit of emotion to write. Your emotionally engaged in the issue. You have an agenda and no credibility. Thanks for proving my point.
      If eight sentences passes for "long winded" in your world, I can see why you're having trouble understanding my point. Drop your mic all you want. I didn't write the thing on the MA board and I didn't write the NE Soccer Journal piece. Enjoy GPS.

Comment

Top brass in Waltham are pulling the legs from under these guys, and always have. Have always had excellent coaches, and more importantly, excellent people who really care

Comment

Of course the RI branch has issues when you some psycho like AS running things. Failing that you have JF who might be the worst front person for any club I’ve ever seen.

GPS RI had a quick rise but their fall is happening even quicker.

Comment

Of course the RI branch has issues when you some psycho like AS running things. Failing that you have JF who might be the worst front person for any club I’ve ever seen.

GPS RI had a quick rise but their fall is happening even quicker.
            Real life Dumb and Dumber!

Comment

Real life Dumb and Dumber!
              Couldn't agree more

Comment

Have you not seen the current hierarchy at the rest of the clubs? My goodness

Pep and Klopp in comparison

Comment

AS is leaving GPS

Comment

AS is leaving GPS
                    Heard on the grapevine that him and HL are going to team up at Bruno and have a right go at getting back to the top of the ladder in RI soccer

Comment

Heard on the grapevine that him and HL are going to team up at Bruno and have a right go at getting back to the top of the ladder in RI soccer
                      Come on top on RI

Comment

Heard AS has got the corona. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X