CSA - monmouth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real NJ is better than the majority of DA and ECNL teams and has destroyed some of these teams. Howell is a quality team and have beaten quite a few DA and ECNL teams...PDA Shore which is NL can and has beaten DA and ECNL teams. West Morris, NJ Elite and Many other NL teams can beat ECNL or DA teams on a regular basis...check youthsoccerrankings.us which is a pretty accurate picture much better than gotsoccer. A ton of ECNL and DA teams are well below the teams mentioned. All these teams/clubs should be playing in the same leagues as DA/ECNL teams, but the system is broken and watered down.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Real NJ is better than the majority of DA and ECNL teams and has destroyed some of these teams. Howell is a quality team and have beaten quite a few DA and ECNL teams...PDA Shore which is NL can and has beaten DA and ECNL teams. West Morris, NJ Elite and Many other NL teams can beat ECNL or DA teams on a regular basis...check youthsoccerrankings.us which is a pretty accurate picture much better than gotsoccer. A ton of ECNL and DA teams are well below the teams mentioned. All these teams/clubs should be playing in the same leagues as DA/ECNL teams, but the system is broken and watered down.
      Unless their coach sets up key showcases for them they will be *poof* gone in no time. Again, not disagreeing with you. Best development is at the NL/NPL/EDP clubs until U15 when parents realize its time to showcase and no one is showing up to the showcase, where a team in a special league gets 50 coaches to show up.

Sucks for parents that pay ECNL league fees + travel and find their kids bumped later.

Comment

Unless their coach sets up key showcases for them they will be *poof* gone in no time. Again, not disagreeing with you. Best development is at the NL/NPL/EDP clubs until U15 when parents realize its time to showcase and no one is showing up to the showcase, where a team in a special league gets 50 coaches to show up.

Sucks for parents that pay ECNL league fees + travel and find their kids bumped later.
        You guys have to start realizing it’s about your daughter and not her team.
        Stop complaining about the system. It’s not going to change in time for her( if it all) if playing da or ecnl Is the venue to get her seen then you need to do what’s best for her. She’ll have an opportunity to get into a s hook she may normally have very trouble getting into and save you money at the same time.

It’s not about team it’s a long term life/ financial
        Decision. If it’s about team stop complaining and enjoy the team because you can’t have everything

Comment

You guys have to start realizing it’s about your daughter and not her team.
          Stop complaining about the system. It’s not going to change in time for her( if it all) if playing da or ecnl Is the venue to get her seen then you need to do what’s best for her. She’ll have an opportunity to get into a s hook she may normally have very trouble getting into and save you money at the same time.

It’s not about team it’s a long term life/ financial
          Decision. If it’s about team stop complaining and enjoy the team because you can’t have everything
          Great post and thanks. Will keep her where she is since she’s really enjoying it, but that’s not the decision for everyone.

Comment

Great post and thanks. Will keep her where she is since she’s really enjoying it, but that’s not the decision for everyone.
            At the end of the day if she’s enjoying it

Then that’s all that matter!!!

It’s not what we want as parents it’s what they want

Comment

Completely agree if your kid is enjoying a team no matter the level or competition you should do whatever it takes to keep them there and not disrupt.

Comment

Dream on

Hundreds of college coaches came to
                Watch all 4 teams at showcase ( actually watch the teams not just cane to thebeventb)

No one came watch national league showcase

Which btw the top
                Psa team2003 played very poorly

This must be that perv Dm or mc from Wildcats
                Stay away buyer beware

DM is a "perv"? Why do you say that?

Comment

DM is a "perv"? Why do you say that?
                  Watch one around your wife and the other around your kid

You figure out which and why

Comment

Why do you guys feel the need to insult former coaches that did a lot of good for your club?

Comment

Why do you guys feel the need to insult former coaches that did a lot of good for your club?
                      Neither ever coached my daughter

That said people should know who
                      They are allowing their family to be around when
                      The are not present.

Heed the advice. Don’t dismiss it as sour grapes because I have no skin in the gamebwith either.

And have your kid block her face book and Instagram accounts

Ir don’t and play Russian roulette. Your family your choice

Comment

Funny, never coached your kid hence no direct interaction, yet you makes such accusations, based on what????

Comment

Neither ever coached my daughter

That said people should know who
                          They are allowing their family to be around when
                          The are not present.

Heed the advice. Don’t dismiss it as sour grapes because I have no skin in the gamebwith either.

And have your kid block her face book and Instagram accounts

Ir don’t and play Russian roulette. Your family your choice
                          You are all absolutely right about DM. Look at the pictures on his Facebook page and on Instagram. In every picture he has his hands on an underage girl. This is not a lie. This is not an exaggeration. The proof is right there, posted by DM himself all over social media. Arms around the girls in circle ups before the game. His hands are always on them when he poses side by side with one of them. I rarely see any other male coaches with his hands on the female players in social media posts like DM. Its 2020. #MeToo. Maybe he should know by now to keep his hands to himself. He may think it is innocent, but so did Joe Biden all these years and look at the backlash that he got. I have seen 100’s of girls soccer games and 100s of pregame circle ups. He is the only male coach that I have ever seen get involved in these circle ups with underage girls and putting his arms around them and hands on them. As I scrolled through his social media posts, I noticed a trend. There seems to be one girl that gets more attention than others. It seems as if he has an affinity for this one girl [EDIT](DO NOT POST NAMES of MINORS)[/EDIT]. Constantly posting about her. She is in a large percentage of pics and constantly gushing about her in his posts. Always touching her in pics. My kid never played for this guy, but I can guarantee you that based on the inappropriate touching that I see in these pics, I will keep my daughter far away from him and PSA.
                          Last edited by Admin; 01-13-2020, 09:22 AM. Reason: Posting names of minors is not allowed

Comment

You are all absolutely right about DM. Look at the pictures on his Facebook page and on Instagram. In every picture he has his hands on an underage girl. This is not a lie. This is not an exaggeration. The proof is right there, posted by DM himself all over social media. Arms around the girls in circle ups before the game. His hands are always on them when he poses side by side with one of them. I rarely see any other male coaches with his hands on the female players in social media posts like DM. Its 2020. #MeToo. Maybe he should know by now to keep his hands to himself. He may think it is innocent, but so did Joe Biden all these years and look at the backlash that he got. I have seen 100’s of girls soccer games and 100s of pregame circle ups. He is the only male coach that I have ever seen get involved in these circle ups with underage girls and putting his arms around them and hands on them. As I scrolled through his social media posts, I noticed a trend. There seems to be one girl that gets more attention than others. It seems as if he has an affinity for this one girl [EDIT](DO NOT POST NAMES of MINORS)[/EDIT]. Constantly posting about her. She is in a large percentage of pics and constantly gushing about her in his posts. Always touching her in pics. My kid never played for this guy, but I can guarantee you that based on the inappropriate touching that I see in these pics, I will keep my daughter far away from him and PSA.
                            Ask around about the other guy and the mithersvin his teams. How many has he got on, touched and slept with.

Do your own HW. Don't take my word for it

It’s well known. Ask around the town he lives in and began his coaching career. It’s a well known Secret.

Do the same about DM. I know for a fact he trolls through the girls Facebook and Instagram accounts because he’s made comments about pics taken
                            Years before they were on his team

Creepy
                            Last edited by Admin; 01-13-2020, 09:22 AM.

Comment

What does this have to do with CSA??? Why don’t people just focus on the positives with the club

Comment

other than the lasting damage that was done by some folks no longer here there aren’t any positives to talk about. The current people running the club are trying to get it back on track but they have a very tough job.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X