Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just enjoy watching him have to sell and defend Slick's deal. That is what botn will do until he gets a better customer.
    Can’t post anything about Fury, Susa or LISC
    Larry you pu say

Comment

Every single post on BOTN relating to the buyout is a SUSA advertising spot.

I submitted a post questioning the objectivity of a post by someone who claimed to like LISC but claiming SUSA will be the only place to be and EM will be the B team in ECNL. It was censored.

My response began with - Seriously? You like LISC? Nice opening. However, if it quacks like a SUSA marketing spot, its really a SUSA marketing spot. Being a Robber Baron does not guarantee you are offering the best of the best. Sometimes bigger isn't better. It's just bigger.

The rest of my post just said many variables and who really knows. Players fro the various clubs involved may move or not move etc. It was not inappropriate in the least.
      Why not post it here? When I read about the deal I immediately thought that EM is in big trouble with this push by SUSA. SUSA has put there money where there mouth is since they were formed and became ECNL. What has EMSC done to better the club? Why is that inappropriate. Now that you said it I could definitely see EMSC in SUSA’S rear view mirror. Why is EM a better choice?

Comment

Why not post it here? When I read about the deal I immediately thought that EM is in big trouble with this push by SUSA. SUSA has put there money where there mouth is since they were formed and became ECNL. What has EMSC done to better the club? Why is that inappropriate. Now that you said it I could definitely see EMSC in SUSA’S rear view mirror. Why is EM a better choice?

A better choice for some and not others like every other soccer choice on LI. Pick what works for your family Susa is too far for some, EM is too far for others. Susa too expensive for some. Depending on age group a certain coach or team is a better fit. More competitive, less competitive, this one plays this style , that one plays that style, Multiple kids need to be factored in.....and so on and so on. Same as it has always been and will always be when families need to figure out what works best.

Comment

Can’t post anything about Fury, Susa or LISC
          Larry you pu say
          Why would anyone waste their time with Miller's fake news site? You get 1/3 of every story, a bunch of propaganda paid for by SUSA and LISC, and any comments critical of Fat Larry's pay check are censored.

How was this SUSA take over of Fury big news? It changes nothing for anyone on long island save the few girls who will drive to SUSA and the few SUSA kids who will find themselves on a different team. In 10 years maybe. But for now this is a lot of hat and no cattle. Keep letting fat, creepy Larry convince you it's more, and shame on you..

Comment

No one is convinced it is more. As soon as botn says something is big news, that is the kiss of death. Every time. It is small to middling news, not really big news. Mostly for the continuing sad realization of how poorly some players are treated by this business.

Comment

Why would anyone waste their time with Miller's fake news site? You get 1/3 of every story, a bunch of propaganda paid for by SUSA and LISC, and any comments critical of Fat Larry's pay check are censored.

How was this SUSA take over of Fury big news? It changes nothing for anyone on long island save the few girls who will drive to SUSA and the few SUSA kids who will find themselves on a different team. In 10 years maybe. But for now this is a lot of hat and no cattle. Keep letting fat, creepy Larry convince you it's more, and shame on you..
              This move does very little for the girls side, definitely more advantageous for the boys' side of Susa and I'm not talking about the actual players, just more the infrastructure of Susa "on paper". A few years ago, this would've been a big deal for the girls' side who at the time, held a good amount of the top talent on LI.
              FF to today, the 2002s are graduating, the 2-2003 NT players are off the island (but rumors of returning), 2004s not even fielding a team as most of the top players have already moved on, the 2005s have 9 players rostered and have scored 2 goals in 12 games while letting up 47, and the 2006s seem to be OK but so are the Susa 2006-Fury players probably better off heading to EM with a better chance of cracking the starting 11. Fury was already on it's last legs...

Comment

This move does very little for the girls side, definitely more advantageous for the boys' side of Susa and I'm not talking about the actual players, just more the infrastructure of Susa "on paper". A few years ago, this would've been a big deal for the girls' side who at the time, held a good amount of the top talent on LI.
                FF to today, the 2002s are graduating, the 2-2003 NT players are off the island (but rumors of returning), 2004s not even fielding a team as most of the top players have already moved on, the 2005s have 9 players rostered and have scored 2 goals in 12 games while letting up 47, and the 2006s seem to be OK but so are the Susa 2006-Fury players probably better off heading to EM with a better chance of cracking the starting 11. Fury was already on it's last legs...
                yes, was wondering where Shimkin will end up, was odd that they bolted to NYSC, that commute sucks, hope they stay closer to home....

Comment

yes, was wondering where Shimkin will end up, was odd that they bolted to NYSC, that commute sucks, hope they stay closer to home....
                  Lots of talk that she and/or the other 2003 NT play "may" look into Susa. The 2003 team is pretty solid, does well as a team and has some very high level individual players (both from EM). Word is St. A's coach that used to play professionally is chipping in on the recruiting effort.
                  Whatever they decide, I wish them both the best-they are top notch!

Comment

Lots of talk that she and/or the other 2003 NT play "may" look into Susa. The 2003 team is pretty solid, does well as a team and has some very high level individual players (both from EM). Word is St. A's coach that used to play professionally is chipping in on the recruiting effort.
                    Sember?

Comment

Sember?
                      No way she leaves KT

Comment

Wherever she goes her family makes the sidelines better and she makes the team better. I hope she comes to our team. 👌

Comment

Wherever she goes her family makes the sidelines better and she makes the team better. I hope she comes to our team. 👌
                          ^^recreational marijuana user^^

Comment

Sember?
                            Yet another jersey for the collection.

Comment

Especially now that related to her old club, fury plus susa = FUSA.

Comment

Another example of Larry's bias-

Fact... SUSA just buys programs! So how did they develop anything yet?

They are developing a monopoly. They are robber barons.

You see SUSA becoming a monopoly? So, you are of the opinion that the only soccer club, teams, and league on Long Island will ONLY be SUSA? I dont think so.

Next, you call SUSA robber barons. Who are they robbing?

From Larry-Goo thing you are anonymous. You join a small group of folks, clubs, coaches, and parents are trying to impose your jealous and envious will to wish them failure. FYI....It ain't gonna happen.

Seriously, does that sound objective?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X