Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I believe each got 4 points, for sure not the level of last year but decent enough for teams that are playing with a lot of 99's. Next year we will be back in the top 5 with out any doubt; how was your weekend ? How many episodes of the kardashians You got to watch with your kid ?
    OC did very well I see but right next year better maybe top 20

Comment

cant make that excuse. lots of teams have many 99's. plus if they picked them they thought they were better than most 98's. just think the next year will be about the same. OC will be the toughest team.

Comment

cant make that excuse. lots of teams have many 99's. plus if they picked them they thought they were better than most 98's. just think the next year will be about the same. OC will be the toughest team.
        Is not an excuse, I start by saying that at least Weston is not as good as their last year teams (14 and 16's ). About OCYS being top team and Weston an average one next year, I don't think so.

Comment

well most teams in FL will be good but great compared to other states no way. Get real most teams from CA TX etc are doing a better job. Look at what level you played and be real. you were playing teams at the bottom of the group and either tie or lose. come on.

Comment

I believe each got 4 points, for sure not the level of last year but decent enough for teams that are playing with a lot of 99's. Next year we will be back in the top 5 with out any doubt; how was your weekend ? How many episodes of the kardashians You got to watch with your kid ?
            Kendall surprisingly won 2 and tied 1, so 7 points, still weak team as is Weston

Comment

Is not an excuse, I start by saying that at least Weston is not as good as their last year teams (14 and 16's ). About OCYS being top team and Weston an average one next year, I don't think so.
              Next year Weston 99/00 and Orlando 99/00 will be good, Kendall 99/00 will be average.
              Next year Weston 97/98 and Kendall 97/98 will be poor. Orlando 97/98 will be OK

Comment

Kendall surprisingly won 2 and tied 1, so 7 points, still weak team as is Weston
                Not sure who is posting but you do not know what you are talking about. Coach has added players and made changes and team is stronger now. Not the same team as the first part of the season.

Comment

Next year Weston 99/00 and Orlando 99/00 will be good, Kendall 99/00 will be average.
                  Another speculative post. You probably should leave Kendall out of your posts from now on.

Comment

There are 6 juniors on Kendall's U18 team that is ranked top 10 in the country that will be returning next year plus a few other juniors that are on the U18 Reserve team and are stronger than the U16 DA players. You can't judge next year's 97/98 team just by the performance of the 98/99 team this year

Comment

There are 6 juniors on Kendall's U18 team that is ranked top 10 in the country that will be returning next year plus a few other juniors that are on the U18 Reserve team and are stronger than the U16 DA players. You can't judge next year's 97/98 team just by the performance of the 98/99 team this year
                      I call B.S. Show me them. Dont worry Dont exist

Comment

Not sure who is posting but you do not know what you are talking about. Coach has added players and made changes and team is stronger now. Not the same team as the first part of the season.
                        I call B.S. again. You roster say 1 new DP, so you add 14 year old kids ?

Comment

I call B.S. Show me them. Dont worry Dont exist
                          OK, Mr. B.S., here you go, and these are all impact players on the U18.

A.C.
                          R.C.
                          N.H. (national pool player, committed to UNC Chapel Hill)
                          M.P.
                          R.S.
                          M.T. (national pool player, rostered U16 but has played every game with U18)

Comment

Have to add that will probably be Kendalls stongest team.U17/18 Don't think the others ones will be strong. Again look at the results now for U15/16. outside of FL not so strong. Weston the same. Both clubs need to re-look at adding better players not the same ones they have or waiting on the reserve team.

Comment

Have to add that will probably be Kendall's strongest team.U17/18 Don't think the others ones will be strong. Again look at the results now for U15/16. outside of FL not so strong. Weston the same. Both clubs need to re-look at adding better players not the same ones they have or waiting on the reserve team.
                              You have no idea what you speak of. Both Kendall and Weston's The U15/16 team have quite a few birth year 99 players. Weston's 99s were tops in the country last year, and Kendall's 99s although they teetered towards the end, still performed well in Regional and National Showcases, as well as the Disney Showcase. Both Clubs are building for next years squads by developing their better 99s in the reserves.

Oh and don't even think about bringing up OC 99s because the strength and core of that top U15/16 team are 98s. That being said, its is the job of the academy to not only develop its players, but to always look at adding better players.

Comment

Have to add that will probably be Kendalls stongest team.U17/18 Don't think the others ones will be strong. Again look at the results now for U15/16. outside of FL not so strong. Weston the same. Both clubs need to re-look at adding better players not the same ones they have or waiting on the reserve team.
                                Again, incorrect. Kendall U-16 was not competitive early on for different reasons. Not so now. Team is going to surprise other teams expecting an easy match again.

Also, it is clear people should not talk about teams they know little about. You are guessing which is easy to spot. Talk about your own team instead.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X