X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Behold, the delusional rantings of a paranoid schizophrenic
    Behold the delusional posts of a wannabe clinical psychologist, who can’t understand things for himself so results to dumb a** attacks.

Comment

Glad I didn't raise a brainwashed liberal idiot. Those poor kids have no chance being raised and educated by liberal fking retards. What a shame!!! https://www.facebook.com/fogcitymidg...2MjkwOTQ0MTg4/

Comment

I hope breadline Bernie gets elected and gets Medicare for all signed into law before the Coronavirus infects millions of Americans. I want to see people dying in line as they wait months to see a doctor. I've always wanted to live in a country with socialized medicine and high mortality rates. Help
        us Bernie!!

Comment

I've had it with South Florida. I'm packing my bags for a liberal Utopia where homelessness fecal matter and disease are part of society. I want to move there before coronavirus so I can be in a place where it will spread quicker than it has in China.

Comment

I hope breadline Bernie gets elected and gets Medicare for all signed into law before the Coronavirus infects millions of Americans. I want to see people dying in line as they wait months to see a doctor. I've always wanted to live in a country with socialized medicine and high mortality rates. Help
            us Bernie!!
            1) Many US workers don't have sick days/paid sick leave, unlike the rest of the modern world. If you're worried about getting paid, you'll got to work sick and spread it to others

2) Many can't afford to go to the doctor, even when they do have insurance. Not going means not getting diagnosed or treated, putting yourself and others at risk.

Yeah, it would really be a shame to have either of those in a health crisis

Don't forget con - viruses don't care about your political party or level of stupidity.

Comment

Let's look at the LibTARD complaints:

Adultery. Nobody cares. the Bible is quaint and only for poor people.
              Abortions. So what. He's tapping a lot of women and can't support them all.
              Amphetamines. A lot of famous people in history have done prescrip brain enhancements.
              Brags about sexual assault. Grabbing women is something you can do if famous. They let you.
              Cheated on his taxes. So what. Everyone does it.
              Dodged the draft FIVE times. Rich people don't have to fight for their country.
              Disparaged American hero/soldiers. Mattis, McMaster and McRaven should not speak up against their president even if they think he is bad or dishonorable. They should be locked up for standing up for some fake honor.
              Lies daily. He can do whatever he wants.
              Cheated on every one of his spouses. You know you would if you could.
              Ripped off hundreds of business partners. It's called good negotiating to not pay subs full contract price. Sue them for defamation if they complain.

I think the only thing he hasn’t done is murder someone. Even if he did, he is the Chief Law Enforcement Officer so he can pardon himself. Next.

In the end you got nothing.
              This is why I am proud to be a Trumpeter!

Comment

viruses don't care about your political party or level of stupidity.
                You should tell that to the Democrats. They are the ones that have made it political.

Comment

You should tell that to the Democrats. They are the ones that have made it political.
                  Don Jr: The Democrats want millions to die.

Yeah, that isn't political at all. smdh...

Comment

Once a fool always a fool. We know you like to think as you are told. Q has never said any of that BS. Find me a Q post that says any of that.... oh wait that’s right you don’t know how to do your own research! And that my friends is why you will always be a sheep.

I’ve read the q posts none of that is mentioned.

Keep drinking your kool aid....they want you asleep.
                    Moving my response over here, since this thread title is more appropriate. Please explain this one, Mr. Mensa Q-tard:

In a posting on November 1, 2017, Q said that on November 3 and 4, John Podesta, chair of Clinton’s 2016 campaign, would be arrested, military control would take hold, and “public riots would be organized in serious numbers to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials.” Q posted, “We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).”

Obviously, none of this happened. There were no public riots or mass arrests or the use of emergency broadcasts. (In fact, the Emergency Broadcast System went out of service in 1997, replaced by the Emergency Alert System.) These are Q's actual words, not somebody's interpretation. What happened to the supposed Armageddon, Q-boy?

Comment

Moving my response over here, since this thread title is more appropriate. Please explain this one, Mr. Mensa Q-tard:

In a posting on November 1, 2017, Q said that on November 3 and 4, John Podesta, chair of Clinton’s 2016 campaign, would be arrested, military control would take hold, and “public riots would be organized in serious numbers to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials.” Q posted, “We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).”

Obviously, none of this happened. There were no public riots or mass arrests or the use of emergency broadcasts. (In fact, the Emergency Broadcast System went out of service in 1997, replaced by the Emergency Alert System.) These are Q's actual words, not somebody's interpretation. What happened to the supposed Armageddon, Q-boy?
                      Crickets from the QAnon desciple . . .

Comment

Crickets from the QAnon desciple . . .

Hello sheeep. Below is the actual post from November 1:
                        So you have a few inaccuracies. But to address the obvious how do you know 11.3 and 11.4 are dates?
                        Tony Podesta was being investigated in 2017 around this time Oct-Nov not sure if this is in reference to that or not.
                        Trump did set up an emergency alert Tex system in Oct 2018.

Believe it or not, even though they don’t want you to read q and research, your kool aid suppliers do read it. So obviously it used for that purpose as well. Misdirect your enemy. Is that all you got?

Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Comment

Hello sheeep. Below is the actual post from November 1:
                          So you have a few inaccuracies. But to address the obvious how do you know 11.3 and 11.4 are dates?
                          Tony Podesta was being investigated in 2017 around this time Oct-Nov not sure if this is in reference to that or not.
                          Trump did set up an emergency alert Tex system in Oct 2018.

Believe it or not, even though they don’t want you to read q and research, your kool aid suppliers do read it. So obviously it used for that purpose as well. Misdirect your enemy. Is that all you got?

Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).
                          One would think that somebody claiming to have Mensa-level intelligence would be able to conclude from the context "slated to occur 11.3" that 11.3 is a date.

Those behind the Q hoax eventually learned not to be this specific. Vague gibberish is much more mysterious and intriguing. It keeps the sheeep panting with obedience and excitement as they try desperately to connect Q's nonsensical "breadcrumbs" to their own preconceived worldview.

Coronavirus cases are increasing. Have you had your bleach today?

Comment

One would think that somebody claiming to have Mensa-level intelligence would be able to conclude from the context "slated to occur 11.3" that 11.3 is a date.

Those behind the Q hoax eventually learned not to be this specific. Vague gibberish is much more mysterious and intriguing. It keeps the sheeep panting with obedience and excitement as they try desperately to connect Q's nonsensical "breadcrumbs" to their own preconceived worldview.

Coronavirus cases are increasing. Have you had your bleach today?
                            Those of us with intelligence realize that 11.3 can be a few things. It actually was still pretty vague no year included. Do you drink bleach? Yes corona cases will still go up. It’s ok, flu is worse. More people have crabs. Are you staying in your safe space?

Comment

Those of us with intelligence realize that More people have crabs. A

Let’s not bring Filthy Don and Stormy into this.

Comment

Let’s not bring Filthy Don and Stormy into this.
                                The Trumptards approve of his extramarital activities.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X