Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 07-19-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The only outside people of FC Barcelona are on the Real Estate end.
NOT TRUE - Prospect sports LC partnered with Barca. They got the rights and have a partnership with them
Old 07-19-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Im interested in why you would say that the gentleman who spoke is an investor. Can you speak more on that relationship?
He's leased the land for years, first was going to be a baseball complex just like Baseball Heaven thaqt they lease as well. It didn't happen. They sat down with SUSA a deal wasn't struck. Now they partnered with Barca.
Old 07-19-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Did they really say it would be free in a presentation, website or other? The only places I've heard it might be free is here and BOTN. If they never promised it then people don't really have the right to be upset. If they did say it and rescinded then people do have a right to be upset - and the right to walk away also. If Barca changed their minds they may not have had a fully flushed out economic model before they rushed the announcements out.
The Investor ABSOLUTLEY said that the A team would be funded. I remember the conversation very well. The only site they have is connected with FC Barcelona
Old 07-19-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Your just playing with words now. Deflect and spin. If you dont hear what you like, go fish. Its getting old. Just sayin.
nice try.. you're the only one fishing pal...Just sayin... infinity.
Old 07-19-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Some guy Anthony Santilli owns the land, he leased it to propspect sports ala Kenny Henderson, Keith Delucia, (The Investor) and consultant Bart Nason. They paid Barca Franchise fee to use name and likeness. Barca helps promote brand for license fee. They hired Spanish Coaches from Barca and brought them over. They rent a facility with plans to develop a top-notch facility, which by the way, they used to help snag the deal with Barca. Stop with all the other nonsense. If it works it works. If it doesnt, God bless, they gave it a try. Entrepenuership is what makes America great.

It is what it is!
Ans that folks is the VERY honest truth. I've responded to everyone's questions in the last few minutes. I hope it works and good luck to all!
Old 07-19-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Ans that folks is the VERY honest truth. I've responded to everyone's questions in the last few minutes. I hope it works and good luck to all!
http://www.newsday.com/long-island/t...okup-1.6897455

Does he look familiar folks? With Little shades on??
Old 07-19-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
nice try.. you're the only one fishing pal...Just sayin... infinity.
Hey, every Superhero/Villian has a catch phrase. Down the road our paths migh meet, Just sayin.
Old 07-19-2017
Unregistered

Quote:

who cares?! why is this so important to you..we all know at least i hope, that Barca doesnt own the land, nor are they developing it, nor are they selling hot dogs from the concession stand!! what is your endgame anyway??? i run a business and i pay my LL to run it in his building... go on now.. lets talk about something constructive.. this is old.
Old 07-19-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey, every Superhero/Villian has a catch phrase. Down the road our paths migh meet, Just sayin.
LOL! we may even know each other already.. never know!
Old 07-19-2017
Unregistered

Quote:

that's actually Kenny Henderson, His partner Keith Delucia is his partner that everyone has heard speak at the try-outs