Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered

Default Summer League ??

I know we haven't even started the spring season, but I got an email from SB/KK about tryouts for a summer league they want to play in. As usual there is no information posted and zero communication back after an inquiry... Does anyone out there know anything about it or the league they are playing in?

Thanks
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I know we haven't even started the spring season, but I got an email from SB/KK about tryouts for a summer league they want to play in. As usual there is no information posted and zero communication back after an inquiry... Does anyone out there know anything about it or the league they are playing in?

Thanks
You are dealing with KK and SB... lmao. The response is the norm
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
It's prob. the Super Y league. Look it up.
Alot of travelling if so.
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Bull!!!!! I asked and got all the info that I needed right away from office at KK. You guys are morons!
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Bull!!!!! I asked and got all the info that I needed right away from office at KK. You guys are morons!

I did too and they had to decide right away as tryouts have to be completed by 04/01. It is a lot of traveling and is all summer. I got all the info from KK office as well. I guess you want them to spoon feed you! Go ask, dummy!
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
I did too and they had to decide right away as tryouts have to be completed by 04/01. It is a lot of traveling and is all summer. I got all the info from KK office as well. I guess you want them to spoon feed you! Go ask, dummy!
People need to stop being babies and just step up and ask. Embarrassing seeing these anonymous trolls whine like lil'bitches
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
People need to stop being babies and just step up and ask. Embarrassing seeing these anonymous trolls whine like lil'bitches
Yikes. From the likes of these posts, seems like ti will be such a delightful summer program to be a part of.
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered

Default Summer League ??

Quote:
agree 1000%!!!!
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered

i guess only KK people troll here since they all seem to get their info from KK... I know we are on a Stonybrook team whom they partnered with and our coaches in our division have not been given any info because I asked them last night...

Also-how nasty the KK people are jumping all over the original OP instead of just saying,

Hey dude call the KK office, they have the info you are looking for...

Instead they jump all over him, ridiculing him. calling him dummy and lil bitch... Now i know what people are talking about on other threads about KK parents.....

jerks! no manners! obnoxious! your mother would be embarrassed by the person you turned out to be with those actions....

Yeah i said it....

Yo Momma
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered

Historically no one at KK ever answers the phone. Maybe they got better after Dan left but at least based on personal experience of having rented fields from them and having put teams in their winter leagues since the first year they had them, if you need to ask someone at KK a question you have to drive there and stand outside the office door hoping that someone who knows something wanders over to the office at some point.