Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Da u17/18

Ok bit confused. Kendall DA adds a player from the reserve and guess who it is. Your right mamas boy. Your kidding me? At tryout could not even score. So please all you why is it this kids keeps getting favored over Im sure better players. Maybe it is time for his mother to step down. Kendall is going even further down hill then I thought.

what do you expect. hes not the best but its all political and thats whats hurting the DA's mostly the FL ones thats why they are the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      what do you expect. hes not the best but its all political and thats whats hurting the DA's mostly the FL ones thats why they are the worst.
      And when people bring this fact up, the first thing dolts on TS reply is "sorry your kid didnt make the team". Yes, they didnt, but for many players is has nothing to do with being good enough and everything to do with who is "in line" at the club before them based on prior years loyalty. Fact is FL DA is extremely political. The kids that get the shaft then do not develop as fast as those that got the special political advantages and then later, everyone looks back and says "I guess we made the right decisions".

Comment

True to a point but there are so many kids better than that choice. He couldn't even make the upper reserve last year and has not improved at all year after year. First the mother needs to see. He is not high level college material. There are way way more players on
        DAs all over U.S that are above him. Why are they still at Kendall promoting kids that cant play high level. Think they need to see this is not helping them as an academy or this poor kid.

Comment

Yes I noticed the other day but if you noticed he still hasn't played. ..so you know if is a favor. ...resume building...and yes taking a real deserving players possible spot. ...fire her @ss!!!

Comment

For those who aren't following.... it is the President's kid... so yes she should be fired from the club....but who would fire her, the other directors have the same scam going on... their kids aren't as awful, but still mostly undeserving....

Comment

I had heard that, unlike others, this DA lets their kids play for one particular high school only? Is that the case?

Comment

Well if its for Matias then yes thats true. But what dumb kid would go off DA for 3 months to play for a school that can't win and miss DA opportunities. Plus one never knows maybe presidents kid will be so great(in her eyes) they will have him take that spot. Anyway Kendall is a high level rec team DA. Please other than number 10 who will leave after this year the team is sinking. Please like even the few favorite 00's cant help them. But they can count on the president staying one more year so her kid gets to stay on. Yaaaa team sucks.

Comment

Well your wrong he has played... Really there are club players better than that Kendall will never learn because everyone keeps running to the DA. They are Rec level and it shows next year year after that same.

Comment

Yes I noticed the other day but if you noticed he still hasn't played. ..so you know if is a favor. ...resume building...and yes taking a real deserving players possible spot. ...fire her @ss!!!
                    Stop already! Although I believe the coach needs to go! Bad for morale to carry a kid who doesn't belong.

Comment

Then way the stop already???? If the club is favoring kids because of their parents involvement then they should be looked into. The coaches at Kendall cant spot talent at all so to them he's big so that's good enough. Look at the play no one is improving in this club. Director needs to be replaced and they need to clean house from all positions and coaches before its gets worse.

Comment

Well its to late it is getting worse. again DA can't seem to pull it together. don't know what they will do when the few move off to play high school. they are already 9th place. Again to me there were better players at the tryouts that were never invited to the DA tryouts? And know it was not my child so don't go there with that answer.

Comment

Well its to late it is getting worse. again DA can't seem to pull it together. don't know what they will do when the few move off to play high school. they are already 9th place. Again to me there were better players at the tryouts that were never invited to the DA tryouts? And know it was not my child so don't go there with that answer.
                          I can tell you it will only get worse, they don't know, they think they know, and they don't care.....they have way too much politics in their selection process. For god's sake the club Presidents son is now on the DA roster....and no he doesn't belong there....Many players have left the club because they don't select players based on talent. The USSDA needs to create a player pool for selection in the big markets to limit the lack of good judgement in selecting players in some of these academies. That way the politics can hopefully minimizeed, and players can have a continual path to succeed.

Comment

So what if Rebecc@ is using her position to benefit her kid at others expense. So what if she is having everyone in the club sponsor all her trips to see her kid play. That's why she is President so she can take advantage of all the perks. did anyone think otherwise? that's why every board member is there, she has just taken larceny to a whole new level. So please leave her alone, she is doing what she set out to do.

Comment

well they can keep picking all these so called great players but non are very good. it is hard to believe that a director from Argentina(don't know though if he ever lived there) can not spot talent. He has some problem with his height because he only picks the big bad ass looking kids. Look at the new kids added to the U17/18 roster of the DA some are football players. there are some club teams with players that are ten times more skilled and better then presidents kid and that club won't look at anyone outside their little group. No wonder people are leaving. But you watch the ones who left are with the club team and if they don't graduate they will return. Never will they look for decent kids from outside clubs. I think someone should tell the club its time to have a new election. And by the way not one scout will be looking at this kid(not for soccer anyway).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X