Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Calling me "cupcake"? LOL Guess I was right about you having a life partner.

How many times did everyone tell you in the first post that 2001b for ACYS was NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN U17 FSPL and that it was a mistake? After months to sit and try to figure it out you STILL don't get it.

That said, if you want to keep talking sh*t then step up face to face. Not behind your pc in your *ssless chaps like a little p*ssy. I know everyone on TS talks sh*t but you bring this sh*t up again after months when you were sitting a few feet away from the people your hiding from running your c*ck sucker to now? I feel sorry for your bench warmer having you as an example for a father.

The team is ranked 36 because that was the ranking given to tem from the players who were on the team last year. With the exception of 2 returning players, the team is brand new. Either say sh*t to a man's face or stfu. Either way, stop being a little b*tch because I'll eventually find out who you are.
    Wow! Type Kwon Do at its finest. You must be at least a third degree black belt? Is your name Johnny Lawrence by any chance? Did you study at Kobra Kai Dojo?

You are an idiot! You don't post who your are, but you constantly threaten people on her anonymously. Go get some help, like anger management or therapy somewhere. If you keep at it you're going to eventually blow a gasket and pick up an assault charge. Do yourself a favor and your kid a favor, quit posting on here and look for some real happiness in your life. If you really like violence so much, go do MMA.

Comment

There you go, push the club name to try to demean the club. Just because I pay the club fees doesn't mean I go to church. Deal with the issue of the chicken sh*t not having any balls to say something to another man in person. Deal with the little man hiding from the bigger, loud man so he can get into his subaru outback with his life partner and get home to his computer so he can talk sh*t about kids. You don't like what I'm saying to this scared little p*ssy then Fk u 2.
      You are demeaning the club with your vitriol. You obviously don't support their values. So why have your kid play there? He can't get on somewhere else?

ACYS should do better vetting.

Comment

This thread is great. I'm going to get some popcorn and watch the fireworks :)

Comment

Last response to the child predator...

Let's take a trip down memory lane, shall we?

ACYS 01/02 applied to play FSPL U17. I wrote:

You so rationally responded with anger:

I never bashed the team or the club, just asking why they would apply to play 2 years up in FSPL. But since you made this team the issue, I will revel in their struggles.

Now, who is the macho man hiding behind his keyboard, knowing damn well you aren't going to EVER do diddily squat?
          How about including the entire thread p*ssy? Of course you only include the part of the original thread which makes you look like you didn't do anything wrong. How about explaining why you needed to voice your worthless opinion on a team your kid isn't even good enough to be included on in the first place? Why are you bringing to life a thread that died months ago? I'll tell you why...Little homos like you love to come to forums like this and start sh*t so that all of these other morons backing you will jump on the bandwagon with you just like they did here and make you feel like, for the first time in your life, you're a winner.

Why were you focused on this team months ago anyway? You have a man crush for one of the little boys or something? Maybe your just upset because your little boy didn't make the team and you have an axe to grind.

What makes a scared little half-man like you focus on a group of 15yr Olds? Very strange. As far as never going to do anything, you're probably right since all you do is hide and type.

This will be my last response to you. Don't ever let me find out who you are. You better hope I never do.

Comment

I'm the Type Kwon Do poster.

How about including the entire thread p*ssy? Of course you only include the part of the original thread which makes you look like you didn't do anything wrong. How about explaining why you needed to voice your worthless opinion on a team your kid isn't even good enough to be included on in the first place? Why are you bringing to life a thread that died months ago? I'll tell you why...Little homos like you love to come to forums like this and start sh*t so that all of these other morons backing you will jump on the bandwagon with you just like they did here and make you feel like, for the first time in your life, you're a winner.

Why were you focused on this team months ago anyway? You have a man crush for one of the little boys or something? Maybe your just upset because your little boy didn't make the team and you have an axe to grind.

What makes a scared little half-man like you focus on a group of 15yr Olds? Very strange. As far as never going to do anything, you're probably right since all you do is hide and type.

This will be my last response to you. Don't ever let me find out who you are. You better hope I never do.
            Blah blah blah. You're a moron. I have nothing to do with any of these clubs. I have a couple of friends that have sons that play at ACYS so I read the post in hopes it wasn't one of them. I know they can sometimes get carried away, but not to the extent that they are making you out to be. Get some help! Seriously, get some help! You are coming on here anonymously threatening people, making homophobic comments and acting like a complete jerk. This will not help your child. Infact, when you are looking for colleges for your son to play at, don't be surprised if your son is red flagged due to your actions. So really, you should be hoping no one finds out who you are for the sake of your childs playing career.

Let's just say hypothetically that someone did find you and you beat them up, you know, showed them how tough you are. Do you really think that would benefit your child? You would be forever labeled the crazy dad that beat someone up because of youth soccer and a talking soccer argument. If you're lucky you might even have a criminal and civil court case against you. Then everyone would know to stay away from you Mr. Macho.

Comment

A club is a reflection of the players, coaches, doc, parents. A club can ask for players to leave based on parents behavior. It is a shame that this club has gone from Its core values to take on families like yours. The devil is amongst you. Hopefully you can still be saved.
              what about those in charge of soccer at Acys? Are they Christian?

Comment

Blah blah blah. You're a moron. I have nothing to do with any of these clubs. I have a couple of friends that have sons that play at ACYS so I read the post in hopes it wasn't one of them. I know they can sometimes get carried away, but not to the extent that they are making you out to be. Get some help! Seriously, get some help! You are coming on here anonymously threatening people, making homophobic comments and acting like a complete jerk. This will not help your child. Infact, when you are looking for colleges for your son to play at, don't be surprised if your son is red flagged due to your actions. So really, you should be hoping no one finds out who you are for the sake of your childs playing career.

Let's just say hypothetically that someone did find you and you beat them up, you know, showed them how tough you are. Do you really think that would benefit your child? You would be forever labeled the crazy dad that beat someone up because of youth soccer and a talking soccer argument. If you're lucky you might even have a criminal and civil court case against you. Then everyone would know to stay away from you Mr. Macho.
                I've known this guy when his old team played against, he's known from east to west....he's known as THE TOOL....lol

Comment

His son lost their second game, too. He is probably apoplectic by now, purple vien popping out of his forehead (probably a fivehead).

Comment

Nobody buys your bluster, just shut the F up. Keyboard commando, next thing you are going to say is that you were a paid assasin for the CIA and will be taking him out.

Little man sysndrom at its finest.

Comment

Nobody buys your bluster, just shut the F up. Keyboard commando, next thing you are going to say is that you were a paid assasin for the CIA and will be taking him out.

Little man sysndrom at its finest.
                      I picture a slew of posts as he has nothing else to do tomorrow than furiously type away on his Commodore 64 writing empty threats.

Comment

Oh, I hope you do...

Lets be real here, a real man wouldn't let his bitch ass son play soccer in the first place unless he himself was a ****ing bitch ass pussy himself. Good to know you are raising your son to be the school pussy who will get picked on constantly all though out high school and his only relief will be playing with the other bitches on his club soccer team.

Oh. I'm sure daddy is a tough guy...either A. some insurance sales man who may work out from time to time and feels he is tough because he associates with other punks or B. That typical loud mouth that gets quiet as a church as soon as anyone tells him to shut to **** up...you know the type, the one who starts out loud but is dropped in one punch and pisses himself in the process. At least you can go home and yell at your wife and punk ass kid...that will make you feel tough again.

Comment

I picture a slew of posts as he has nothing else to do tomorrow than furiously type away on his Commodore 64 writing empty threats.
                          Guy is obviously struggling with his own sexual identity. I mean no real man with any level of self-confidence goes off on a web forum calling other people "p*ssy" and "Little homos". Have to pity his poor wife putting up with having to live with him.

Comment

Awesome thread!! Keep it going you crazy ass soccer parents!!!

Comment

So the OP starts a thread anonymously bashing this guy and his club out of the blue and when the guy wants to dispense some justice on a forum troll everyone piles on the angry dude? Someone explain this to me. Has anyone ever tested the theory that he is just a blowhard? Do any of you realize the OP actually started the problem? This forum is crazy sometimes but why are people backing the forum trolls? Crazy! From what I am reading the guy stalking the kids apparently either has a problem with the club or knows angry guy personally and doesn't get along with him. Confusing

Comment

Guy is obviously struggling with his own sexual identity. I mean no real man with any level of self-confidence goes off on a web forum calling other people "p*ssy" and "Little homos". Have to pity his poor wife putting up with having to live with him.
                                Pity his kid. No college coach will recruit him once they discover his lunatic dad.

The nice thing about the development of US soccer over the years is the ability to chose between prospects. Nearly all college coaches will tell you they'll go with the prospect who has chill parents over the kid with an obnoxious, overbearing parent know-it-all.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X