They have the girl da so I don't think they can do both

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        They have the girl da so I don't think they can do both
        I'll wait for the press release before I believe anything

Comment

I'll wait for the press release before I believe anything
          The press conference is being held this upcoming Saturday at the Seminole fields on Markham Rd.

Comment

OC lost ECNL for 2017-2018 season
            who cares, all the girls clubs who have DA will drop ECNL anyway or ECNL will drop them. And they will be replaced by FKK and FESA and other girls clubs who didn't get DA. And all the arguing and crying of which is better will go on for another 5 years

Comment

OC lost ECNL for 2017-2018 season
              So what. It's still around for 2016-17. Many dual league clubs will lose ECNL the following year. Only the bigger/stronger clubs will have both badges. Why do you think ECNL has been adding so many new ones? They're not going down without a fight (and there unlikely to disappear altogether, even though that's what USSF wants)

Comment

who cares, all the girls clubs who have DA will drop ECNL anyway or ECNL will drop them. And they will be replaced by FKK and FESA and other girls clubs who didn't get DA. And all the arguing and crying of which is better will go on for another 5 years

This!!! I can not believe how pathetic some people are in here.

Comment

This!!! I can not believe how pathetic some people are in here.
                  OC first club to lose ECNL.

Comment

What time is the press conference being held this Saturday?

Comment

What time is the press conference being held this Saturday?
                      Heard noon

Comment

Heard noon
                        They will announce the plans for the future GDA and the problems with ECNL and why it got taken away. Pending weather.

Comment

They will announce the plans for the future GDA and the problems with ECNL and why it got taken away. Pending weather.
                          It is about money. The GDA will be cheaper to run for sure.

Comment

It is about money. The GDA will be cheaper to run for sure.
                            Orlando City will need to create Second tier GDA teams training with the top GDA teams. You can't have a top pyramid program with out the bottom developing and feeding it. GDAs will have to have huge academy pools and pull out the 18 to roster for different events.

Comment

Orlando City will need to create Second tier GDA teams training with the top GDA teams. You can't have a top pyramid program with out the bottom developing and feeding it. GDAs will have to have huge academy pools and pull out the 18 to roster for different events.
                              If GDA is run like DA, there will be a select roster of 18-19 for the season for the older teams and a larger pool of players for the younger ones. All you have to do is go to the DA website to see that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X