Sunrise bashing please stop!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of Westons top coaches has been harassing kids on our team.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I already signed up my daughter for another club then why are you still contacting and talking to me every chance you get. How desperate can the 2002 coach at sunrise be?
    Glass houses folks. Weston has been calling me and leaving voicemails nonstop.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Agreed but for every dumb as- these still plenty of players still remaining at sunrise developing and looking forward to new season
      THis is how you treat your parents Doc? You talk so bad about the neighboring clubs how they are Div 2 teams and yet you go and pouch players from neighboring clubs that you talk trash about and promise to take them to the next level with the sunrise training? Give me a break...we all know the only good teams left are 2 older teams with a great record.

Comment

THis is how you treat your parents Doc? You talk so bad about the neighboring clubs how they are Div 2 teams and yet you go and pouch players from neighboring clubs that you talk trash about and promise to take them to the next level with the sunrise training? Give me a break...we all know the only good teams left are 2 older teams with a great record.
        Let's wait and see how the season plays out before you make those claims.

Comment

Let's wait and see how the season plays out before you make those claims.
          I see the future and it is all down hill for Sunrise tick tock tick tock.

Comment

I give it two more years and let's see if Sunrise is still afloat?

Comment

I see the future and it is all down hill for Sunrise tick tock tick tock.
              I hope that our Sunrise u16 coach MC is better than last years coach. Fingers crossed that this team will do as well as JL and not like MR.

Comment

My understanding is that Sunrise keeps begging players and that’s a fact. They need to stop trying to recruit players and get it through your thick skull we are not interested in your club. We hear all kinds of negative feedback from the parents at your club and former parents and it is not because of TS.
                If I already signed up my daughter for another club then why are you still contacting and talking to me every chance you get. How desperate can the 2002 coach at sunrise be?[/QUOTE]
                He is notorious for this and will continue to hound you for years to come.

Comment

If I already signed up my daughter for another club then why are you still contacting and talking to me every chance you get. How desperate can the 2002 coach at sunrise be?
                  He is notorious for this and will continue to hound you for years to come.[/QUOTE]

He doesn’t respect when told NO he feels that he can convince you to say yes with his English charm.

Comment

He is notorious for this and will continue to hound you for years to come.
                    He doesn’t respect when told NO he feels that he can convince you to say yes with his English charm.[/QUOTE]

He is charming but the minute you speak your mind, you will be placed on a black list, and he will make your kid and parent’s life miserable.

Comment

One of Westons top coaches has been harassing kids on our team.

Glass houses folks. Weston has been calling me and leaving voicemails nonstop.
                      [/QUOTE]

Weston has there teams finalized and are ready to start the season.

Comment

All I can tell you is that for the last 5 years, they were relentless in bashing clubs. Their sales pitch was like a used car salesman. Sign-up now, or there won't be a spot for your kid. If you said no, then they'd talk bad about your daughter. Nothing was off limits.

We got a new coach a couple of years ago who heard from LG that our daughter was a trouble maker. At the end of the year, the coach told us that he was expecting a much weaker player with discipline problems. The coach told us that he was pleased to have our daughter on the team, as a starter and leader for State Cup. So, LG thought she was good enough to play on his team, but after we gave a no, she was a problem. And he broadcast it to other coaches? Really? GC also put the full court press, as well, but I never hear disparaging remarks from other coaches. Where did LG get the balls to talk about my kid like that, when he never coached her a game in her life? But he did get to see enough to want her on the team. They play a dirty game, based on LG. I think he was hoping to damage the start of the season for my daughter, so that she wouldn't have an option, but Sunrise. Maybe LG would have shown her how to slide tackle from behind too.

Comment

liars

Weston has there teams finalized and are ready to start the season.[/QUOTE]

If they are all set why are they not posted yet

Comment

Crickets.....

All I can tell you is that for the last 5 years, they were relentless in bashing clubs. Their sales pitch was like a used car salesman. Sign-up now, or there won't be a spot for your kid. If you said no, then they'd talk bad about your daughter. Nothing was off limits.

We got a new coach a couple of years ago who heard from LG that our daughter was a trouble maker. At the end of the year, the coach told us that he was expecting a much weaker player with discipline problems. The coach told us that he was pleased to have our daughter on the team, as a starter and leader for State Cup. So, LG thought she was good enough to play on his team, but after we gave a no, she was a problem. And he broadcast it to other coaches? Really? GC also put the full court press, as well, but I never hear disparaging remarks from other coaches. Where did LG get the balls to talk about my kid like that, when he never coached her a game in her life? But he did get to see enough to want her on the team. They play a dirty game, based on LG. I think he was hoping to damage the start of the season for my daughter, so that she wouldn't have an option, but Sunrise. Maybe LG would have shown her how to slide tackle from behind too.

Comment

Crickets.....
                              Is that the sound of Sunrise's registration table?

Comment

Weston has there teams finalized and are ready to start the season.
                                If they are all set why are they not posted yet[/QUOTE]

They emailed the parents why do they need to post them. Does Sunrise post them? My point exactly. You will know as soon as the players get uploaded on got soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X