X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weston

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They don't care too all they want is your money.

Dem nuh care bout anyone but to fill dem pockets up wid funds. Dem claim playas begging to be pon a Sunrise team an dem nuh need fi call playas. Dat bullsh.. Why yuh calling? Don’t fall fi dem sh.. Dem wi lie an who knows wah else just to trap yuh an den forget yuh til next season.[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is. You are describing Weston exactly. Just wait. You will be bashing them on every thread next year. We will all know it's the white guy trying to sound ghetto.

Comment

Dem nuh care bout anyone but to fill dem pockets up wid funds. Dem claim playas begging to be pon a Sunrise team an dem nuh need fi call playas. Dat bullsh.. Why yuh calling? Don’t fall fi dem sh.. Dem wi lie an who knows wah else just to trap yuh an den forget yuh til next season.
      Funny thing is. You are describing Weston exactly. Just wait. You will be bashing them on every thread next year. We will all know it's the white guy trying to sound ghetto.[/QUOTE]

My understanding is that Sunrise keeps begging players and that’s a fact. They need to stop trying to recruit players and get it through your thick skull we are not interested in your club. We hear all kinds of negative feedback from the parents at your club and former parents and it is not because of TS.

Comment

Sunrise Soccer, wth did you do to this parent that is so relentless? This is more than personal!
        WOW!

Comment

Funny thing is. You are describing Weston exactly. Just wait. You will be bashing them on every thread next year. We will all know it's the white guy trying to sound ghetto.
          My understanding is that Sunrise keeps begging players and that’s a fact. They need to stop trying to recruit players and get it through your thick skull we are not interested in your club. We hear all kinds of negative feedback from the parents at your club and former parents and it is not because of TS.[/QUOTE]

You're a clueless dbag. Shouldn't you be spanking your tiny little monkey stick with your tiny little Trump hands?

Comment

Sunrise Soccer, wth did you do to this parent that is so relentless? This is more than personal!
            WOW!
            Agreed but for every dumb as- these still plenty of players still remaining at sunrise developing and looking forward to new season

Comment

Agreed but for every dumb as- these still plenty of players still remaining at sunrise developing and looking forward to new season
              Division II players are elite players. lmao

Comment

Sunrise just has a bad reputation.
                Once was a good club for the girls but now it seems the directors have ruined it.

Comment

Division II players are elite players. lmao
                  Isn't your kid a JUCO player, pencil dick?

Comment

Did someone seriously start another Sunrise thread asking other people to stop starting Sunrise threads?

Not sure if it is a troll move, or a total dumb-*****

Comment

kooky broad

WOW!
                      We sent the bitch packing after packing that ass....

Comment

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
                        WOW!

People have choices some choose wisely and some just want their kid to be on a black team and do not care if their kid plays or develops. We left Sunrise to get away from the unprofessionalism at this club with the parents and coaches. These are directors and parents on TS writing nonsense.

Comment

OK, I think there are 20 threads on Sunrise Sting. I am not with Sunrise but here in South Florida. I say that as I understand your pain as the club is worthless and treats its customers horribly. You are way too emotional and very passionate with your displeasure. Your horrible treatment, as true as I am sure it was, does not warrant the relentless threads and your consistent follow up keeping these threads active and in the forefront of other meaningless TS banter. Can you please rest for awhile and take a few deep breadths and maybe wait until next season before you continue your relentless vendetta? We all get your point and I am sure 80% of what you are saying is true. But enough is enough. I cant find the meaningless threads I enjoy without seeing a Sunrise thread every other line. Thanks for your help! JO will appreciate also as I am sure he knows who you are!
                          Cry baby

Comment

Once was a good club for the girls but now it seems the directors have ruined it.
                            Directors and a few of the coaches as well.

Comment

My understanding is that Sunrise keeps begging players and that’s a fact. They need to stop trying to recruit players and get it through your thick skull we are not interested in your club. We hear all kinds of negative feedback from the parents at your club and former parents and it is not because of TS.[/QUOTE]

If I already signed up my daughter for another club then why are you still contacting and talking to me every chance you get. How desperate can the 2002 coach at sunrise be?

Comment

My understanding is that Sunrise keeps begging players and that’s a fact. They need to stop trying to recruit players and get it through your thick skull we are not interested in your club. We hear all kinds of negative feedback from the parents at your club and former parents and it is not because of TS.
                                If I already signed up my daughter for another club then why are you still contacting and talking to me every chance you get. How desperate can the 2002 coach at sunrise be?[/QUOTE]

Glass houses folks. Weston has been calling me and leaving voicemails nonstop.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X