Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunrise bashing please stop!

OK, I think there are 20 threads on Sunrise Sting. I am not with Sunrise but here in South Florida. I say that as I understand your pain as the club is worthless and treats its customers horribly. You are way too emotional and very passionate with your displeasure. Your horrible treatment, as true as I am sure it was, does not warrant the relentless threads and your consistent follow up keeping these threads active and in the forefront of other meaningless TS banter. Can you please rest for awhile and take a few deep breadths and maybe wait until next season before you continue your relentless vendetta? We all get your point and I am sure 80% of what you are saying is true. But enough is enough. I cant find the meaningless threads I enjoy without seeing a Sunrise thread every other line. Thanks for your help! JO will appreciate also as I am sure he knows who you are!

I have another solution. Why don't you just stop coming to TS or even easier, stop reading the Sunrise threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      OK, I think there are 20 threads on Sunrise Sting. I am not with Sunrise but here in South Florida. I say that as I understand your pain as the club is worthless and treats its customers horribly. You are way too emotional and very passionate with your displeasure. Your horrible treatment, as true as I am sure it was, does not warrant the relentless threads and your consistent follow up keeping these threads active and in the forefront of other meaningless TS banter. Can you please rest for awhile and take a few deep breadths and maybe wait until next season before you continue your relentless vendetta? We all get your point and I am sure 80% of what you are saying is true. But enough is enough. I cant find the meaningless threads I enjoy without seeing a Sunrise thread every other line. Thanks for your help! JO will appreciate also as I am sure he knows who you are!
      Sunrise just has a bad reputation.

Comment

ITS ALL WESTONS FAULT!!!!!! Blame them.

Comment

I have another solution. Why don't you just stop coming to TS or even easier, stop reading the Sunrise threads.
          Cant we all just get along???

Comment

ITS ALL WESTONS FAULT!!!!!! Blame them.
            Its Boca United's fault!

Comment

Results don't lie

Commitments.
              State Championships.
              Most families and kids are happy.
              It doesn't matter what coach, club, team that some miserable people join, they will always be miserable.

As far as my daughter, she has had an amazing experience at Sunrise and has committed to the school of her dreams. You can either listen to this raving lunatic who has created multiple anti-Sunrise threads with all BS or you can look at the amazing track record of the Sunrise teams over multiple years along with the impressive commitment page on the website.

I feel sorry for this person's daughter.

QUOTE=Unregistered;1856280]OK, I think there are 20 threads on Sunrise Sting. I am not with Sunrise but here in South Florida. I say that as I understand your pain as the club is worthless and treats its customers horribly. You are way too emotional and very passionate with your displeasure. Your horrible treatment, as true as I am sure it was, does not warrant the relentless threads and your consistent follow up keeping these threads active and in the forefront of other meaningless TS banter. Can you please rest for awhile and take a few deep breadths and maybe wait until next season before you continue your relentless vendetta? We all get your point and I am sure 80% of what you are saying is true. But enough is enough. I cant find the meaningless threads I enjoy without seeing a Sunrise thread every other line. Thanks for your help! JO will appreciate also as I am sure he knows who you are![/QUOTE]

Comment

Its Boca United's fault!
                Celtics fault! Boot and scoot!

Comment

Commitments.
                  State Championships.
                  Most families and kids are happy.
                  It doesn't matter what coach, club, team that some miserable people join, they will always be miserable.

As far as my daughter, she has had an amazing experience at Sunrise and has committed to the school of her dreams. You can either listen to this raving lunatic who has created multiple anti-Sunrise threads with all BS or you can look at the amazing track record of the Sunrise teams over multiple years along with the impressive commitment page on the website.

I feel sorry for this person's daughter.

QUOTE=Unregistered;1856280]OK, I think there are 20 threads on Sunrise Sting. I am not with Sunrise but here in South Florida. I say that as I understand your pain as the club is worthless and treats its customers horribly. You are way too emotional and very passionate with your displeasure. Your horrible treatment, as true as I am sure it was, does not warrant the relentless threads and your consistent follow up keeping these threads active and in the forefront of other meaningless TS banter. Can you please rest for awhile and take a few deep breadths and maybe wait until next season before you continue your relentless vendetta? We all get your point and I am sure 80% of what you are saying is true. But enough is enough. I cant find the meaningless threads I enjoy without seeing a Sunrise thread every other line. Thanks for your help! JO will appreciate also as I am sure he knows who you are!
                  [/QUOTE]

You wrote the same thing on another thread? If the truth hurts then fix the problem and more players will go to the tryouts next year.

Comment

You wrote the same thing on another thread? If the truth hurts then fix the problem and more players will go to the tryouts next year.[/QUOTE]

They don't care too all they want is your money.

Comment

I blame Obama.

Comment

I blame Obama.
                        I blame YOU!!!! You sackless sapsucker..... Why don't you go spank the monkey with your other jizztrumping friends!!

Comment

How about you just shut the **** up?

Comment

How about you just shut the **** up?
                            I blame Bush. It was all a lie!

Comment

You wrote the same thing on another thread? If the truth hurts then fix the problem and more players will go to the tryouts next year.
                              They don't care too all they want is your money.[/QUOTE]

Dem nuh care bout anyone but to fill dem pockets up wid funds. Dem claim playas begging to be pon a Sunrise team an dem nuh need fi call playas. Dat bullsh.. Why yuh calling? Don’t fall fi dem sh.. Dem wi lie an who knows wah else just to trap yuh an den forget yuh til next season.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X