jaddaui pretty good also

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Peacock
        Tuesta
        2 of the best soccer coaching in FL PERIOD
        both at Boynton
        jaddaui pretty good also
        Seriously? Thanks for that! I just spit up my drink!

Comment

They can beat up the rec teams - great fun

Comment

Peacock
            Tuesta
            2 of the best soccer coaching in FL PERIOD
            both at Boynton
            jaddaui pretty good also
            I am guessing, since it is a well known fact that Tuesta lives on here, that this is his post. I just read the bio on the Boynton Knights site. You might want to look at his D-1 play at both FGCU and FAU. He was a mere spectator, although he will lead you to believe he was a star at both places. The guy has been to just about every club in South Florida with his kid and tossed out of each one. Buyer beware.

Comment

Peacock is terrible.

He coaches a team full of kids that were developed at other clubs.

Comment

they probably don't have enough coaches for next season and are waiting to see who shows up.
                Call KG . She has the list

Comment

I am guessing, since it is a well known fact that Tuesta lives on here, that this is his post. I just read the bio on the Boynton Knights site. You might want to look at his D-1 play at both FGCU and FAU. He was a mere spectator, although he will lead you to believe he was a star at both places. The guy has been to just about every club in South Florida with his kid and tossed out of each one. Buyer beware.
                  Really? His kid is pretty good - why was he tossed ? Seems like soccer is his life

Comment

Really? His kid is pretty good - why was he tossed ? Seems like soccer is his life
                    She is a decent player. Not as good as dad thinks so he has made waves everywhere he goes. Plus they discover that he is a fraud. He talks a good game and Boynton is a perfect club for him to that!

Comment

My boy is on his team and he seems really into it. He does go a little crazy with the practices and his girl always being out there but whatever if he wants to make her the soccer pro he was , good on him. Thanks for the heads up and good luck to all.

Comment

It becomes apparent you all think to know someone and continue to say this and that. A personal grudge for whatever reason?, but don't be a keyboard warrior. You continue to say things about me & a 10 year old girl. It is very easy to hide behind a computer. Why not address me directly? Here is my email address dtfut10@gmail.com Feel free to reach out to me, I will provide you my cell phone number or where I am & what days on the field. I will address you directly & feel free to say these things about my daughter in person. Let's see where that gets you. I do not go on this site more than the average person killing time & I feel it is very comical when I keep reading these things about me. What bothers me is that you have a lot to say about a 10 year old kid. If you are on my team, why not call me personally? If you are someone with a personal grudge, I'll personally tell you where I am. Anymore nonsense is you being tough behind a computer. Here is your chance :)

David T.

Comment

My boy is on his team and he seems really into it. He does go a little crazy with the practices and his girl always being out there but whatever if he wants to make her the soccer pro he was , good on him. Thanks for the heads up and good luck to all.
                          Soccer pro? Are you serious? Look up his stats at the colleges he claimed to play at. He played about a total hour in his "career."

Comment

Dave the girls love you - ignore the hate - go knights !!!

Comment

Soccer pro? Are you serious? Look up his stats at the colleges he claimed to play at. He played about a total hour in his "career."
                              Why do you hate this man so much? His resume doesn't say he was a star in college or pro? He has more experience then you do mr. computer warrior. He must have cut your kid. Get over it and take him to a camp.

Comment

Why do you hate this man so much? His resume doesn't say he was a star in college or pro? He has more experience then you do mr. computer warrior. He must have cut your kid. Get over it and take him to a camp.
                                Hey idiot. Try reading previous posts. It says his daughter will go on and be the "soccer pro" he was. I hope for his daughter's sake she has a better career, although with him leading her, she will never make it. She is a nice player and has talent, however she is only 10 and has been in six, count them six, clubs in three years. He doesn't have more experience. He doesn't even have a coaching license. He tried to get my kid to join him and we refused because he acts like a lunatic in games where he is coaching or a parent. Enjoy it. He is only in it for her and you will soon find out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X