Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boca United DA does not give a crap about players !!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You and your son should go eat a big pile of s h i t. Your son, just like you, will never amount to anything. Go cry your sob story somewhere else, you miserable turdball.
    I don't know who this retard is with these posts but I can tell you this - there are players who are in who are average at best and a few from the old team who are also average.

This is not about if my son is good enough, in fact he is and has played and won a lot of tournaments. He "is" in a top team now and he'll be fine.

This is about the way BU has gone about the entire process with complete disregard to players and parents. If someone did or didn't make it is irrelevant. They've had 5 or more tryouts with mostly the same kids and they still haven't sent out e-mails to most of the players for the Academy.

Read the post d-bag before you come here and post your nonsense....

Comment

Be happy because after what I saw yesterday Boca United Academy 2003 is a joke. Be happy they didn't call you back, if that's the case. Or open eyes daddy your team isn't playing soccer.

Comment

It was disgusting to watch. All those small tiny boys trying to play with the big boys. It was shameful. . I can't believe parents don't see how bad their super stars play.

Comment

Experience at DA level has been great at BU so move on ! Training has been great nothing disparaging about that. We loose a lot I am sure it's one of the measurements the naysayers are ready to jump on ! For us it's fine good luck to all !

Comment

Said the losers. . . Aside from losing there isn't much else going on at BU.

Comment

It's not about winning we are developing losers and playing with passion lol

Comment

The kid who left boca for OC not even playing much. Shows boca.

Comment

The kid who left boca for OC not even playing much. Shows boca.
                  Boca United doesn't produce anything. The players they have are extremely below average and the play on the field shows the results of that production.

Comment

boca united da program so far this year
                    L 23
                    T 4
                    W 1

Comment

boca united da program so far this year
                      L 23
                      T 4
                      W 1
                      Very impressive considering every kid on their teams looks like a preemie

Comment

It's not about winning we are developing losers and playing with passion lol
                        isn't that on page 2 of the Boca United player and parent handbook.

Comment

Im a Boca United parent. My child is not on a pre academy or an academy team. In the last few posts i realize the conversation has switched to Boca United's win lose record. These are kids and very young kids playing on the academy teams. I remind you that DA stands for development academy. The key word here being development. Too often I'm hearing parents put so much emphasis on winning rather than developing. I don't see how a teams win lose record can be used to evaluate a players development and i specifically say player development because its not about the team at this point. The whole idea behind the DA is to have the most talented players pooled together to train and play against each other in order to increase there chances of development. Now the other point behind the DA is to have all the clubs play the same style to create uniformity that will eventually benefit the national team. The style or system of play is a possession oriented style that builds from the back, starting with the goalkeeper. I personally have witnessed my childs youth team lose several games by 5-2, 6-1 and 3-2. Majority of the goals that we concede are from simply losing possession in the back and the other team has a clear path to goal with the goalkeeper. Does this make our opponent any better than us? As soon as our opponents goalkeeper gains possession of the ball he punts it down field, bypassing his back line players and midfield. Does this develop players or just forwards to chase the ball and try and score? Yes our team loses a ton of games but i am satisfied with my childs development. We have gone from losing 6-1 at U8 to losing games 5-2 at U9 to winning games at U10 3-2. The hardest area of any athletes game to develop is the brain. By putting the player in difficult situations that will cause them to think and at the same time reassuring them that it doesn't matter if they lose the game as long as they are trying to play the right way, it will build confidence and a player that can think his way out of difficult spots. Football is not a sport that a coach yells out play calls, its a game where every player has to think for themselves. So please do not look at a teams win lose record as evidence of a better program because at the same time, there are DA's who don't play from the back entirely and there are DA's who take advantage of the relevant age effect.

Comment

Im a Boca United parent. My child is not on a pre academy or an academy team. In the last few posts i realize the conversation has switched to Boca United's win lose record. These are kids and very young kids playing on the academy teams. I remind you that DA stands for development academy. The key word here being development. Too often I'm hearing parents put so much emphasis on winning rather than developing. I don't see how a teams win lose record can be used to evaluate a players development and i specifically say player development because its not about the team at this point. The whole idea behind the DA is to have the most talented players pooled together to train and play against each other in order to increase there chances of development. Now the other point behind the DA is to have all the clubs play the same style to create uniformity that will eventually benefit the national team. The style or system of play is a possession oriented style that builds from the back, starting with the goalkeeper. I personally have witnessed my childs youth team lose several games by 5-2, 6-1 and 3-2. Majority of the goals that we concede are from simply losing possession in the back and the other team has a clear path to goal with the goalkeeper. Does this make our opponent any better than us? As soon as our opponents goalkeeper gains possession of the ball he punts it down field, bypassing his back line players and midfield. Does this develop players or just forwards to chase the ball and try and score? Yes our team loses a ton of games but i am satisfied with my childs development. We have gone from losing 6-1 at U8 to losing games 5-2 at U9 to winning games at U10 3-2. The hardest area of any athletes game to develop is the brain. By putting the player in difficult situations that will cause them to think and at the same time reassuring them that it doesn't matter if they lose the game as long as they are trying to play the right way, it will build confidence and a player that can think his way out of difficult spots. Football is not a sport that a coach yells out play calls, its a game where every player has to think for themselves. So please do not look at a teams win lose record as evidence of a better program because at the same time, there are DA's who don't play from the back entirely and there are DA's who take advantage of the relevant age effect.
                            You have really been guzzling that Koolade! Who cares what a team does at U8 or U9? I mean really? You are defeating your own argument about wins and losses and looking at results to justify their existence. If your team is getting spanked every week at this level, what development has actually taken place? The coaches you have in place don't know what they are doing. The argument that Boca United makes when it comes to the ECNL is that it is early. It is a second year club. Give them time. Yada, yada, yada. Well Weston is a first year ECNL team and they are doing way better. I mean, way better. Developing the brain? Wow! I think your brain needs developing! All Boca United and EE cares about is the $$$$$$$

Comment

You have really been guzzling that Koolade! Who cares what a team does at U8 or U9? I mean really? You are defeating your own argument about wins and losses and looking at results to justify their existence. If your team is getting spanked every week at this level, what development has actually taken place? The coaches you have in place don't know what they are doing. The argument that Boca United makes when it comes to the ECNL is that it is early. It is a second year club. Give them time. Yada, yada, yada. Well Weston is a first year ECNL team and they are doing way better. I mean, way better. Developing the brain? Wow! I think your brain needs developing! All Boca United and EE cares about is the $$$$$$$
                              Hit send too quickly. The same holds true for the DA group at BU.

Comment

LMFAO. Weston is "doing way better." That's just funny right there. Is that how Weston measures success?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X