Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boca United DA does not give a crap about players !!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boca United DA does not give a crap about players !!!

Why do I say that... There are many kids who tried out for the DA and they still haven't notified any of the parents or players about who made it or didn't make it. There were supposed to be e-mails sent for the past week and nothing yet. Only half of the team is picked I hear and most of the pre-academy.

They made it so the kids that are waiting for the news and haven't went to any other team tryouts are screwed out of a team. I don't get the mystery either. We went to all tryouts for 2 weeks and didn't see any top players. They have some players from last year and the rest of the kids were average, certainly not academy caliber. So I don't know why they're dragging this out for so long. What if they notify you now at this late date that you didn't make it ? Where do you go then ?

And even if you went to other tryouts, they only give you 24 hrs to accept the invitation. So if you got one then you need to decide on that team which makes it that you can't get out if the academy invitation comes 1 or 2 weeks later.

We are unfortunately moving on and got an invitation for another top team. This BU academy team will be weak anyway from what I've seen and we can't wait for these guys to make up their mind any longer or we risk not getting into another team at all.

I wouldn't be surprised if by the time they send out these invitations this week most of the players moved on to another team.

Personally I think they dropped the ball and a bunch of people are upset about the way they handled this...

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do I say that... There are many kids who tried out for the DA and they still haven't notified any of the parents or players about who made it or didn't make it. There were supposed to be e-mails sent for the past week and nothing yet. Only half of the team is picked I hear and most of the pre-academy.

They made it so the kids that are waiting for the news and haven't went to any other team tryouts are screwed out of a team. I don't get the mystery either. We went to all tryouts for 2 weeks and didn't see any top players. They have some players from last year and the rest of the kids were average, certainly not academy caliber. So I don't know why they're dragging this out for so long. What if they notify you now at this late date that you didn't make it ? Where do you go then ?

And even if you went to other tryouts, they only give you 24 hrs to accept the invitation. So if you got one then you need to decide on that team which makes it that you can't get out if the academy invitation comes 1 or 2 weeks later.

We are unfortunately moving on and got an invitation for another top team. This BU academy team will be weak anyway from what I've seen and we can't wait for these guys to make up their mind any longer or we risk not getting into another team at all.

I wouldn't be surprised if by the time they send out these invitations this week most of the players moved on to another team.

Personally I think they dropped the ball and a bunch of people are upset about the way they handled this...
    No ****e Sherlock! BU is the pits.

Comment

You can get out of your contract until sometime in July. Doesn't mean you'll get a refund but Of course players should accept a back up offer. If the da hasn't accepted you yet they are probably hoping to find someone better.

Comment

Your Timmy was not good enough to make Academy and now you come here and batch the club? How surprising. Good luck with your Timmy playing on another "Top Team". Unless its another DA, its just another "elite" rec team. Rec soccer is nice though. Good luck.

Comment

At least Boca made it an open tryout given that its their first year. Try walking on to Weston and see where that gets you. As far as the talent that showed up, it was excellent which is probably why BU is taking so long to make the final decisions. This is not rec ball any more. Hope your son makes it.

Comment

At least Boca made it an open tryout given that its their first year. Try walking on to Weston and see where that gets you. As far as the talent that showed up, it was excellent which is probably why BU is taking so long to make the final decisions. This is not rec ball any more. Hope your son makes it.
            Emails did go out. I got mine no problem.

Comment

To the OP: Little Johnny is a FUKING LOOOOOOOSER! He didn't get an offer because one is not forthcoming. It's good that you've moved on, dbag. Now go kick your dog and disparage someone else, dikwad.

Comment

Emails did go out. I got mine no problem.
                The players that made the Academy teams received their emails and so did the pre-academy players. Don't know what the prior post was talking about. I bet their child is not even thinking about it anymore. Boca United did an excellent job considering the large amount of players that showed up.

Comment

Axing me to go kick a dog is a crime. I can easily call the humang society you uneducated looser. Try and focus on you're own shortcumings you and your pathatic club.

Comment

Axing me to go kick a dog is a crime. I can easily call the humang society you uneducated looser. Try and focus on you're own shortcumings you and your pathatic club.
                    Who's uneducated? Perhaps you should tend to your dbag looser son.

Comment

Boca DA does not care about the players? Please grow up! You are so used to paying to play which guarantees your child playing time that whenever someone does not pay instant attention to your child yo have a fit. In other parts of the world your child would have been kicked out of the pitch and told to never come back and the parents accept it. Those that can play, play. Those that cannot don't. Wait until this country gets its soccer act together and there are enough MLS teams in every city with free Developmental Academies. You think this is bad treatment? Your son will have to fight tooth and nail to just get a chance to be seen and about the only thing you will be able to do is cry from afar when they throw him out if he cannot hold his own.

Comment

You and your son should go eat a big pile of s h i t. Your son, just like you, will never amount to anything. Go cry your sob story somewhere else, you miserable turdball.

Comment

I was told by an academy player that they were having problems with their emails. Not sure if there is any truth to it or not. I was also told that tryouts would continue into June and on for the next month or two. I then heard that the team was set and no more tryouts.

Comment

You and your son should go eat a big pile of s h i t. Your son, just like you, will never amount to anything. Go cry your sob story somewhere else, you miserable turdball.
                            too funny...

too bad the BU is already losing more players from every group(DA, NPL, ECNL).
                            unorganized and big egos for a club that is suppose to be the crème de la crème in clubs.

that's why the boys team lost about 7 players in one day.

Comment

Don't feel bad I guess they have handled it the same way on the girl's ECNL side, no notification of any kind.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X