BIG NEWS from the Boynton Knights!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What? I thought he was coaching one of the boys teams?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Who int the hell is Ronnie "Night Train" Lane?
      What a joke. Hey Boynton how about just getting some coaches that can coach higher level than rec!

Comment

Because he's no longer with the club......
        Wait. What? He is off to his seventh club in two years?

Comment

What? I thought he was coaching one of the boys teams?
          I think you are mistaken. He is still listed on their website

Comment

He was suspended from the weekend tournament for argueing , don't know what happened next .... any parent know?

Comment

Hahahaha...you think the Knights update website regularly?!? The homepage says that the fields are closed on "6-9-16".

Comment

He was suspended from the weekend tournament for argueing , don't know what happened next .... any parent know?
                he probably got pissed that his kid didn't get a call her way...

Comment

LOL!!!!!! Hate to say I told you so, but the guy is a loose cannon! Not surprising at all....

Comment

LOL!!!!!! Hate to say I told you so, but the guy is a loose cannon! Not surprising at all....
                    omg?? really? poor girl

Comment

At what point do you realize you are the problem? Not the other coaches not the other parents not the other teams not the other refs etc etc?

Comment

why do you care leave the man and his kid alone you loser get on with your own life!

Comment

why do you care leave the man and his kid alone you loser get on with your own life!
                          David we all know this is you. When you are kicked out of every club in So Florida will you finally admit that YOU are the source of your own problems?

What do you tell your daughter when she asks why she keeps changing teams?

Comment

He's still on the website??? Maybe it's all bs

Comment

David we all know this is you. When you are kicked out of every club in So Florida will you finally admit that YOU are the source of your own problems?

What do you tell your daughter when she asks why she keeps changing teams?
                              I believe he will threaten to beat you up, have sex with your wife, and continue to pad his resume.This time it will be the most soccer clubs an 11 year old can play in during a 3 year period. This would make 8.

Comment

They need to get rid of the DOC Afleck Ashcocky, he stinks, Boynton glorified AYSO recreational program

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X