Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can see why you would be bored, playing rec level league games against teams ranked in the hundreds.
    Rec level? Won't be Rec level if you would just put up or shut up? "crickets"

Comment

Rec level? Won't be Rec level if you would just put up or shut up? "crickets"
      We saw what happened when you tried to play at our level at Disney, three and done.

Your level, #38 vs #1XX is rec level. It would have been more exciting for ACYS if they could have played FSPL, but not in the way you thought it would. It would have been the excitement that comes from seeing if you could keep the goal differential per game in single digits.

Will we even see you at State Cup or will you aim low for Region Cup?

Comment

We saw what happened when you tried to play at our level at Disney, three and done.

Your level, #38 vs #1XX is rec level. It would have been more exciting for ACYS if they could have played FSPL, but not in the way you thought it would. It would have been the excitement that comes from seeing if you could keep the goal differential per game in single digits.

Will we even see you at State Cup or will you aim low for Region Cup?
        Since all posts are from the OP trying to disguise himself for the last 3 pages I guess you'll have to go ahead and answer that question, once again, keenly disguised as a random, anonymous poster. You are proving to not only be obsessed with teenage boys (and their glutes) in general but in arguing with yourself pretending to be other people who care about the acys team. Comedy GOLD! I think you must be the old Celtic hater who moved to Orlando or something. Posing as the angry guy to keep the post going and get attention must not be working when you have to have a 3 page argument with yourself to keep it alive. Elvis has left the building. Seek help. Quickly.

Comment

Boot n scoot!

Comment

Boot n scoot!

Anyone know a good class for fighting? Bald boy needs some lessons

Comment

Anyone know a good class for fighting? Bald boy needs some lessons
              No need, Angry Dad is just a Napoleon-complex blowhard with no skill in recognizing soccer potential.

Comment

Can someone wake up Angry Dad? We know he doesn't have FSPL games to go to and it's too nice a day to spend it all in bed sleeping.

Comment

Can someone wake up Angry Dad? We know he doesn't have FSPL games to go to and it's too nice a day to spend it all in bed sleeping.
                  Let sleeping dogs lie!

Comment

https://s21.postimg.org/u9g68rm2f/ANGRYDAD.jpg

#angrydadapproved

Comment

OMG, that is funny and made my day

Comment

If there was ever a reason for a troll to get his *ss beaten I guess this would be it. Kind've rooting for AD to find you now. I was with you in the beginning OP but you lost me by posting a pic from stalking the guys profile. You denied being obsessed but this counters that don't you think? #crossedtheline

Comment

Is that really him?

Comment

Is that really him?
                            I hope not for the OP sake. If he pulled that from the guy's facebook page it is simple to find out who clicked on his page to pull it. Could have been a fatal mistake by OP here.

Comment

If there was ever a reason for a troll to get his *ss beaten I guess this would be it. Kind've rooting for AD to find you now. I was with you in the beginning OP but you lost me by posting a pic from stalking the guys profile. You denied being obsessed but this counters that don't you think? #crossedtheline
                              Ok, I am the OP. Let me clear a couple of thing up for you:
                              1. I did not make this meme
                              2. This meme did, however, make my day-I figuratively laughed my ***** off.
                              3. I thought this picture was just a random picture of what the poster thought Angry Dad would look like and made a funny meme. I do not know Angry Dad and wouldn't recognize him if I saw him. My ONLY interaction with Angry Dad is a result of him attacking me for an honest question. Now it is my mission to point out how wrong he was for the rest of the season.
                              4. If the picture is truly Angry Dad I STILL find myself LMFAO, I'll tell you why. It means that it is someone who knows Angry Dad-probably from ACYS. It confirms my suspicions that he is a blowhard jerk on the sidelines as well as on TS, and they went out of their way to create the meme to piss him off. I hope they have more on the way.

Angry Dad and I don't hang out on game days in the same location. We don't play rec and we can't play down. We WERE in the same tournament at Disney, but not at the same time and/or location, so Angry Dad would have had to have purchased a pass for ESPN Wide World of Sports for Monday to come see me.

Comment

Shouldn't have taken it this far OP

Ok, I am the OP. Let me clear a couple of thing up for you:
                                1. I did not make this meme
                                2. This meme did, however, make my day-I figuratively laughed my ***** off.
                                3. I thought this picture was just a random picture of what the poster thought Angry Dad would look like and made a funny meme. I do not know Angry Dad and wouldn't recognize him if I saw him. My ONLY interaction with Angry Dad is a result of him attacking me for an honest question. Now it is my mission to point out how wrong he was for the rest of the season.
                                4. If the picture is truly Angry Dad I STILL find myself LMFAO, I'll tell you why. It means that it is someone who knows Angry Dad-probably from ACYS. It confirms my suspicions that he is a blowhard jerk on the sidelines as well as on TS, and they went out of their way to create the meme to piss him off. I hope they have more on the way.

Angry Dad and I don't hang out on game days in the same location. We don't play rec and we can't play down. We WERE in the same tournament at Disney, but not at the same time and/or location, so Angry Dad would have had to have purchased a pass for ESPN Wide World of Sports for Monday to come see me.
                                1. You were told by both the acys team manager and the assistant manager that it was FSPL who made the mistake in putting the team up for U17 but you did not believe it and continued to argue with them that you must be right. It was not a "Simple question" on your part and you know it. You had a beef take the time to bring it to light. This was BEFORE AD was even in the picture.

2. AD was asked months ago to stop posting back and forth with you and he has done what the club asked of him.

3 Other posters have asked you to stop posting your obsession with this team of boys and you have not.

AD has been informed of this post. He was willing to walk away and you sir would not. Now it has gone to another level. You may not like AD but he does have quite a few friends and I can bet that taking random pictures and posting them has escalated this far beyond where it needed to go.

Good luck to you sir. I have a feeling you are going to need it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X