• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You should post it on the internet and expose the bastards
    Done ✅ ✅✅✅✅✅

Comment

Boys can cry 😭

After watching Shaq cry 😢 is clear any big strong 💪 athlete can cry.

Under VP you have 2 rules as a player:
      1) Don’t tell Mom and Dad anything that happens here.
      2) Boys don’t cry (hard to control a kid crying after an assault)

All very convenient for him only.

To all parents who know the truth and do nothing. You have a big problem, because this initiations/hazing never stopped and your son knows all adults are staying quiet. That tells a young kid he needs to behave this way to survive under this coach.

Comment

After watching Shaq cry 😢 is clear any big strong 💪 athlete can cry.

Under VP you have 2 rules as a player:
        1) Don’t tell Mom and Dad anything that happens here.
        2) Boys don’t cry (hard to control a kid crying after an assault)

All very convenient for him only.

To all parents who know the truth and do nothing. You have a big problem, because this initiations/hazing never stopped and your son knows all adults are staying quiet. That tells a young kid he needs to behave this way to survive under this coach.
        Nah... You did that. Your kid did that. Most parents are not like you. Most kids are not like yours. Spend less time on Talking Soccer and more time developing a strong healthy relationship with your kid. Surprisingly enough you will find out that a youth soccer coaches so xalled threats wont stop your kid from talking to you.

Signed:

Every Normal Parent Ever..

Comment

Nah... You did that. Your kid did that. Most parents are not like you. Most kids are not like yours. Spend less time on Talking Soccer and more time developing a strong healthy relationship with your kid. Surprisingly enough you will find out that a youth soccer coaches so xalled threats wont stop your kid from talking to you.

Signed:

exactly!!!

Comment

Signed:

Mine still doesn’t talk about 🇨🇴
            Kids are scared of this coach.
            The fact WFC keeps VP as a link to control DA at Inter Miami, is a clear indication they don’t want the best for the kids. Mirco, Luis, Miguel, any other coach will do way better.

Signed,
            Bernie Sanders
            Reality
            Jane Fonda
            Feel the Burn

Keep replying, more truth will be out. Can’t stop raising awareness.

Comment

Changing the topic from above...

Anyone hear about kids coming in to practice with the Inter teams?

Comment

Changing the topic from above...

Anyone hear about kids coming in to practice with the Inter teams?
                They need to get there own sorted first, iam not sure they're very organized at this point. Not so sure they're that serious about it either. Seems like more of a marketing arm to be honest. Consider Weston there teams were gutted and yet there games are very tight against Inter. That should tell you allot

Comment

They need to get there own sorted first, iam not sure they're very organized at this point. Not so sure they're that serious about it either. Seems like more of a marketing arm to be honest. Consider Weston there teams were gutted and yet there games are very tight against Inter. That should tell you allot
                  Yea i noticed that. My son is younger and I'm not so sure these are such great options. I'm thinking about staying with my club where they get better training and will worry about Inter, Weston when he is older. He can already play with those guys, but his training is way better where he is now.

It is hard to turn down though. Should I worry about him being black listed for turning them down? Our coach said an email went out from Inter, asking coaches/DOC's to recommend kids to come practice (tryout) with Inter youth teams. If this is true, why go to Weston or another DA (Not really DA at U12)??? Seems like Inter is going to pull kids from everywhere again. It could be a marketing angle, like you said above.

Comment

Yea i noticed that. My son is younger and I'm not so sure these are such great options. I'm thinking about staying with my club where they get better training and will worry about Inter, Weston when he is older. He can already play with those guys, but his training is way better where he is now.

It is hard to turn down though. Should I worry about him being black listed for turning them down? Our coach said an email went out from Inter, asking coaches/DOC's to recommend kids to come practice (tryout) with Inter youth teams. If this is true, why go to Weston or another DA (Not really DA at U12)??? Seems like Inter is going to pull kids from everywhere again. It could be a marketing angle, like you said above.
                    Stay put, dont believe the hype. Worry about it at u-15. If your getting good training dont be leaving that situation.

Comment

That blacklist is locally, because they do not control colleges. The game dictates your future. Hard to take away talent from kids under that list.

Comment

Inter is going to try and absorb the market in my humble opinion, taking the best players and making multiple teams playing in different leagues. No diffferent then what PSG has done down here. its all about $$$ folks. People will flock to it like crazy for that patch and ego. I could be wrong hope I am, but youth soccer is big business in this country.

Comment

Inter is going to try and absorb the market in my humble opinion, taking the best players and making multiple teams playing in different leagues. No diffferent then what PSG has done down here. its all about $$$ folks. People will flock to it like crazy for that patch and ego. I could be wrong hope I am, but youth soccer is big business in this country.
                          seriously, I dont know what level you're at, but the level Mas and other MLS owners are at, youth soccer is not "big business." their time is better spent on other, more lucrative investments. their main concern is the big club, not youth soccer in South FL. it's not "big business" unless your idea of "big business" is a $100,000/ yr salary. That's nice for many people, but it's nothing for billionaires...

Comment

Not focusing on youth development is the best recipe to keep away “big businesses”.

Comment

Not focusing on youth development is the best recipe to keep away “big businesses”.
                              if they're just interested in signing a small number of homegrown players for the first team, that's totally ok, but then it's not really about youth development. i don't think they themselves know if they are into youth development or just getting a small number of homegrowns for the MLS team. the homegrown player rule is a great opportunity for some kids, so it's not that IM is doing anything wrong. it's just a question of figuring out what they want to be. for the kid that's a near finished product as a player, IM is the best opportunity they have in south FL. the kid that needs 2-3 years to develop as a player, i have mixed impressions.

Comment

seriously, I dont know what level you're at, but the level Mas and other MLS owners are at, youth soccer is not "big business." their time is better spent on other, more lucrative investments. their main concern is the big club, not youth soccer in South FL. it's not "big business" unless your idea of "big business" is a $100,000/ yr salary. That's nice for many people, but it's nothing for billionaires...
                                Your forgetting that rules have been lifted there is incentive for mls clubs to sell off there talent to European clubs, Dallas fc is of that mindset now! Is inter? time will tell

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X