Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Evangelicals are starting to grasp the stakes here.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Provide a citation for this spectacular lie from a reputable source, please. We'll wait. In the meantime, grown ups can peruse this from FactCheck.org

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/ob...llion-in-cash/

Here's their bias rating https://www.allsides.com/news-source...org-media-bias

And from the Florida Times-Union (Jacksonville) which has a moderately conservative editorial board.

FACTCHECK.ORG

"FactCheck.org is a nonpartisan fact-finding project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center at the University of Pennsylvania. It has been attacked as a leftist group in an email that says that Wallis Annenberg, president and CEO of the Annenberg Foundation, contributed $25,000 to the Democratic National Committee.

In March 2007, Wallis Annenberg did personally donate $25,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. This had nothing to do with FactCheck.org. And, according to the Federal Election Commission campaign contribution database (www.fec.gov), she has also given to numerous Republican campaigns.

Brooks Jackson, a journalist who launched FactCheck.org, told the Times-Union that the group’s charter stipulates nonpartisanship.

It is ironic that the viral emails charge FactCheck.org as being a leftist organization when philanthropist Walter Annenberg was a fervid Republican, as was his wife Leonore. But even so, the foundation has never influenced FactCheck.org one way or the other, Jackson said."

So not to put too fine a point on it, you're a lying cuck.
    Hey Mr fact checker. You’re awfully quiet about the fact Obama hosted one of the masterminds of the recent embassy attack in the White House. The same guy in the crowd chanting “death to America” while our embassy was stormed. Yet you shît all over yourself when Trump makes a phone call to Putin. Hmm! What’s that noise, crickets?

Comment

Hey Mr fact checker. You’re awfully quiet about the fact Obama hosted one of the masterminds of the recent embassy attack in the White House. The same guy in the crowd chanting “death to America” while our embassy was stormed. Yet you shît all over yourself when Trump makes a phone call to Putin. Hmm! What’s that noise, crickets?
      You get called out as a lying cuck and you don't even try to defend yourself? You just spin around and deal out another lie? How typical of a Trump supporter.

Where's your outrage over Trump inviting even worse monsters to the White House? Such hypocrisy.
      https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...cdb45d55907344
      https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-sarah-sanders

BTW, that "noise" you hear is the cognitive dissonance inside your head.

Comment

You get called out as a lying cuck and you don't even try to defend yourself? You just spin around and deal out another lie? How typical of a Trump supporter.

Where's your outrage over Trump inviting even worse monsters to the White House? Such hypocrisy.
        https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...cdb45d55907344
        https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-sarah-sanders

BTW, that "noise" you hear is the cognitive dissonance inside your head.
        Thanks for making my point. It's only bad when Trump does it, right? You're quiet as a church mouse when Obama, Bush, or Clinton does it. You're just another fraud with fake outrage. We can see right through your hypocritical BS!

Comment

Thanks for making my point. It's only bad when Trump does it, right? You're quiet as a church mouse when Obama, Bush, or Clinton does it. You're just another fraud with fake outrage. We can see right through your hypocritical BS!
          Your point was that you're a lying cuck who can't defend himself? I agree with you for once.

My point was it's bad when *any* president does this. Where exactly is the hypocritical BS?

Comment

Your point was that you're a lying cuck who can't defend himself? I agree with you for once.

My point was it's bad when *any* president does this. Where exactly is the hypocritical BS?
            So it's bad when any president does it yet the only one your cry about is Trump. Crickets about the behaviors of past presidents who have had far more private contact with Putin than Trump ever had. No joy rides in Trump's pickup, No dinners at Mar-a-largo like they had at Camp David. Absolutely no screaming of being compromised, a spy, foreign agent or asset from you libtards back then. That only applies to Trump. Nope, just stick your head up your own ass and mumble "it's bad when any president does this." You're right, no hypocritical BS at all. LOL

Comment

So it's bad when any president does it yet the only one your cry about is Trump.
              Sorry, I didn't have the foresight in 2001 to create Talking-Soccer.com before it actually existed to share my feelings on the subject so I could defend myself against some idiot Troll 19 years later.

I've said twice that it's bad when anybody does it. You want so badly for there to be hypocrisy, but it just isn't there so you're making it up.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't have the foresight in 2001 to create Talking-Soccer.com before it actually existed to share my feelings on the subject so I could defend myself against some idiot Troll 19 years later.

I've said twice that it's bad when anybody does it. You want so badly for there to be hypocrisy, but it just isn't there so you're making it up.
                No foresight needed. You’ve had every opportunity to make comparisons between Trump and past behaviors of previous presidents relationships with Putin yet you failed to do so or more conveniently chose not to. I get it. It doesn’t fit your narrative of Trump being a compromised asset for Russia. It’s gotta be extremely difficult for a libtard to paint Trump with a traitor brush when Bush is out four wheeling with Putin at his Texas ranch. It can’t help when Bush wines and dines Putin at his private home, the White House, and Camp David. It definitely throws a wrench into you program when Obama is caught on a hot mic whispering to Russia he’ll have more flexibility to negotiate after he’s re-elected. You idiots make every effort to bury Trump for a phone call with Putin yet all you can say it’s bad when anybody else does it. Ok so it’s bad. Why the double standard now? Why weren’t you screaming and marching in the streets when Bush and Obama called, talked dined, and went muddin with Putin? Where were you screams for impeachment? You’re right, I’m just making this stuff up! Absolutely no hypocrisy!

Comment

It definitely throws a wrench into you program when Obama is caught on a hot mic whispering to Russia he’ll have more flexibility to negotiate after he’s re-elected.
                  Please provide a link to the bad things that Obama did as a result of this "flexibility" you speak of. I googled it myself and all I got was a list of sanctions (some of which Trump has reversed), embassy closures, and ambassador removals Obama did as a result of Russia's annexation of Crimea. You know, punishment for bad behavior. Back when we had a president who took a tough stand against our enemies instead of sucking up to them.

Comment

Please provide a link to the bad things that Obama did as a result of this "flexibility" you speak of. I googled it myself and all I got was a list of sanctions (some of which Trump has reversed), embassy closures, and ambassador removals Obama did as a result of Russia's annexation of Crimea. You know, punishment for bad behavior. Back when we had a president who took a tough stand against our enemies instead of sucking up to them.
                    Obama also helped toss Russia out of the G7/G8. Trump wants Russia back in.

Comment

Hey dumb ass, how would we know what he meant. He obviously whispered it in the Russians ear for a reason. He just caught on a hot mic. He obviously didn’t want his staff, other world leaders or the press Corp to hear what he said. Maybe because it was a secret! Hence the whispering. I know one thing for sure, if Trump did that you would literally shît all over yourself after 400 talking soccer posts. Hey, Why no mention of Bush? Couldn’t find any websites to support your bullshît. Funny how you duck that one. Why is that? Does four-wheelin, steak dinners, and visits to Bush’s private home hurt your whole Trump Russia narrative? Oh, I bet it does. Keep your head. I’m sure you’ll find some more horseshît to spread!

Comment

Hey dumb ass, how would we know what he meant. He obviously whispered it in the Russians ear for a reason. He just caught on a hot mic. He obviously didn’t want his staff, other world leaders or the press Corp to hear what he said. Maybe because it was a secret! Hence the whispering. I know one thing for sure, if Trump did that you would literally shît all over yourself after 400 talking soccer posts. Hey, Why no mention of Bush? Couldn’t find any websites to support your bullshît. Funny how you duck that one. Why is that? Does four-wheelin, steak dinners, and visits to Bush’s private home hurt your whole Trump Russia narrative? Oh, I bet it does. Keep your head. I’m sure you’ll find some more horseshît to spread!
                        So you have no answer to the question, got it. And you also have no ability to stick to a single topic without wandering off into a cesspool of whataboutisms and irrelevant conspiracy theories. Thank you for acknowledging that you're completely full of sh!t. Maybe now you will stop repeating that long-debunked talking point over, and over, and over again.

Comment

So you have no answer to the question, got it. And you also have no ability to stick to a single topic without wandering off into a cesspool of whataboutisms and irrelevant conspiracy theories. Thank you for acknowledging that you're completely full of sh!t. Maybe now you will stop repeating that long-debunked talking point over, and over, and over again.
                          Ok genius, since u seem to know, please tell us exactly what Obama meant when he whispered his famous more flexibility to negotiate line into the ear of Russia. Obviously he didn’t want the world to know but you seem to. Please by all means fill us in with the “facts only”. What exactly did Obama mean? What was he gonna negotiate with Russia? Why did he whisper that into his ear? We want only conclusive facts and Reputable citations to back it up. No opinion, guesses, conjecture, or your typical horseshît. I can’t wait to hear this one. Deflection in 3, 2, 1....

Oh yeah. Still no comments on Bush? Funny how you run from things you can’t argue. Your silence on the matter is deafening. No more defending “playing nice” Putin? No Bush was a traitor, spy, agent, or asset for Russia? Nothing? I mean based on your libtard logic, any US President would have to be guilty of treason for inviting Putin in their private home for a beer and four-wheeling, right? According to you idiots, any US President would have to be comprised and controlled by Putin if they invited him to the White and Camp David. So according to you libtards Bush had to be a compromised Russian asset and a traitor to the US. You see have fûcking ridiculous you morons sound? How you don’t drown yourself in your own hypocrisy is absolutely amazing. “Do as we say, not as we do!”

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X