Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can NYCSL/US Cluc Soccer teams enter the ENY State Cup

I’m not 100% clear on the alphabet soup of the different governing orhpganizations. Any insight appreciated.

Last year they could.

Comment

Yes they can / different carding org (US Club vs US YOUTH) - so your team will have get cards and the registration (more costs) to play in it. Also if any of your kids play in LIJSL, which is under the US YOUTH umbrella- they won’t be able to play with u.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Yes they can / different carding org (US Club vs US YOUTH) - so your team will have get cards and the registration (more costs) to play in it. Also if any of your kids play in LIJSL, which is under the US YOUTH umbrella- they won’t be able to play with u.
        Thank you -- any idea how much it would cost to get cards for a U15 team? I'm guessing at least $10-20 a head, which would make it too expensive for a potential one and done tournament.

Comment

Thank you -- any idea how much it would cost to get cards for a U15 team? I'm guessing at least $10-20 a head, which would make it too expensive for a potential one and done tournament.
          LIJSL charges $31 per USYSA pass.

Comment

is it "one and done" if you lose? I thought there was a group stage.

Comment

is it "one and done" if you lose? I thought there was a group stage.
              ENY State Cup is one and done.

Comment

ENY State Cup is one and done.
                this is how real tournaments should be.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X