Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst Parents on Long Island

I would like to start a thread that brings to light some of the bad parents out there and why they are being nominated.

Parents can't do much with out partners in crime from the club staff. Save your wrath for that. If the behaviors of the toxic parents are just ignored by all as they should be, life would carry on just fine

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Parents can't do much with out partners in crime from the club staff. Save your wrath for that. If the behaviors of the toxic parents are just ignored by all as they should be, life would carry on just fine
      Gone to Florida

Comment

Gone to Florida
        well once in a while my kids say that they hate me and that I am the worst parent ever....Ironically, I am told by others that I'm doing a good job as a parent!!! :)

Comment

well once in a while my kids say that they hate me and that I am the worst parent ever....Ironically, I am told by others that I'm doing a good job as a parent!!! :)
          No you are wrong. We all hate you.

Comment

No you are wrong. We all hate you.
            After 6 years I can tell you My Boss Hates me as well (but I do my job well) so I'm ok with that....I have never, ever been labeled an _ss kisser....personally I don't like the taste of sh_t....obviously you do.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X