Smithtown Atheltico

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this does still not tell us what the op was trying to tell us.... Hello op... What do you want?
    Your in smithtown - check
    your a soccer club - check
    what was the purpose of your post with no information - uh duh

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Do i pay my dues at Smithtownsoccerclub.com ?
      Their website is www.sbathleticosoccer.com and again, they have nothing to do with the Smithtown Kickers, KK Atletico or Stony Brook. They are their own separate club.

Comment

SB Athletico has nothing to do with the Smithtown Kickers. They are a separate club.
        They merged end of Fall.

Comment

Their website is www.sbathleticosoccer.com and again, they have nothing to do with the Smithtown Kickers, KK Atletico or Stony Brook. They are their own separate club.
          That website looks like my 7 year old made it... and it has like zero information... are you sure you are a real soccer club...

Comment

They merged end of Fall.
            No, they didn't.

Why make up stuff like that?

Comment

No, they didn't.

yes they did. Lips took Draper in and will now proceed to strip his teams over a period of time. I know someone close to lips

Comment

yes they did. Lips took Draper in and will now proceed to strip his teams over a period of time. I know someone close to lips
                I wonder why they don't want people to know this?

Comment

They may have hooked up with LIPS, I don't know about that one way or the other, but SB Athletico is still playing under their own cards, with their own uniforms and on their own (rented) fields and are not part of the smithtown tryouts currently going on so there is no arrangement between them and the Smithtown Kickers themselves.

Comment

One of drapers teams is/was playing nenpl under Smithtown under east meadow ...
                    Lips needed a team Smithtown parents weren’t into it.
                    Done

Comment

Done
                      My LIPS are sealed !

Comment

Done
                        So they do have a strong connection then or are they separate? Confusion is king.

Comment

No, they didn't.

Why deny?

Comment

Done
                            This is 100% true! It was Draper's kid's team-2006 SB Athletico, now the EMSC Smithtown NPL team. I guess maybe now that Smithtown is moving to EDP, Lips and Draper figure they can do that themselves-no need to involve Smithtown Kickers anymore, they'll just play EDP under their own banner.

Comment

This is 100% true! It was Draper's kid's team-2006 SB Athletico, now the EMSC Smithtown NPL team. I guess maybe now that Smithtown is moving to EDP, Lips and Draper figure they can do that themselves-no need to involve Smithtown Kickers anymore, they'll just play EDP under their own banner.
                              I pay dues at East Meadow Soccer club now ? Thank you

Comment

One SB Athletico team filling in one NENPL slot for Smithtown is far different than saying that SB Athletico is now part of Smithtown Kickers. They were, and are, separate clubs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X