• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re:

thread that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What people will do to keep a threat going.
      Yes please stop the threat!

Comment

Thread

And please stop the THREAD!

Comment

And please stop the THREAD!
          No we wont

Comment

Have fun writing to yourself.

Comment

Have fun writing to yourself.
              Why would I? Every time I write something you respond. Lets see if you can somehow contain yourself and not respond this time. I doubt it.
              No one asked for your opinion so just stay off the thread.

Comment

Why would I? Every time I write something you respond. Lets see if you can somehow contain yourself and not respond this time. I doubt it.
                No one asked for your opinion so just stay off the thread.
                Your such an IDiOT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

My son is the MVP and captain on his team and I feel that the lesser players really look up to him. This is great since my son is a great leader. The problem I have is that sometimes there is jealousy between the parents which may cause some issues. This thread is intended for other fathers who's sons are the best on their teams. How do you handle the demands placed on you by the other parents?
                  what should i do if i am the best parent on the sideline? I am best looking and could probably win a fight against each parent.

Comment

More importantly,

What do you do if your wife is the hottest mom on the sideline? Since the divorce, I was able to marry a supermodel from Puerto Rico that is 10 years younger than me. The other dads are always trying to talk to her and cozy up to her so I am always paying attention to that instead of the game. I guess it would help if she didn't wear tank tops and small shorts to the games, but she is so good looking.

The other moms really hate her.

What should I do?

Comment

More importantly,

What do you do if your wife is the hottest mom on the sideline? Since the divorce, I was able to marry a supermodel from Puerto Rico that is 10 years younger than me. The other dads are always trying to talk to her and cozy up to her so I am always paying attention to that instead of the game. I guess it would help if she didn't wear tank tops and small shorts to the games, but she is so good looking.

What should I do?
                      Change nothing, you sound elite and so does your wife. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Your such an IDiOT!!!!!!!!!
                        You are so gullible.

Comment

More importantly,

What should I do?
                          When your team visits our field, I really think you need to stay home and just send her. We'll take good care of her!

Comment

So excited that we are finally back on the practice field tonight for our first official practice of the season. I really hope the other kids do not make too much of a big fuss when my son arrives. This year we are going to try really hard just to make him one of the guys.
                            Its tough since he is quite a bit better than the other kids, but I really don't want it going to his head. The best thing we can do as parents is keep our kids grounded regardless of how great they are.
                            Best of luck to everyone this year.

Comment

So excited that we are finally back on the practice field tonight for our first official practice of the season. I really hope the other kids do not make too much of a big fuss when my son arrives. This year we are going to try really hard just to make him one of the guys.
                              Its tough since he is quite a bit better than the other kids, but I really don't want it going to his head. The best thing we can do as parents is keep our kids grounded regardless of how great they are.
                              Best of luck to everyone this year.
                              If your kid is anything like you he wont get far....apple does not fall to far from the tree. You killed me with we need to keep our kids grounded, way to talk out of both sides of you ass!! hahahaha

Comment

If your kid is anything like you he wont get far....apple does not fall to far from the tree. You killed me with we need to keep our kids grounded, way to talk out of both sides of you ass!! hahahaha
                                My kid is elite, Is yours?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X