Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like the person is telling the truth, what is he/she hating on? It's definitely true that talented kids leave Pasco for clubs outside the county. Also, I could be wrong, but aren't all the clubs in Pasco playing the majority of their games in the USA League? I know I am right about the talented kids, because we take our daughter to TBU and there are quite a few kids from Pasco there. I could be wrong about the clubs all playing in the USA League, but I am unaware of any club in Pasco that is not doing this. If the person had completely made something up then I could see you calling them a hater, but I think the person was just putting out factual known information.
    Sounds like you are either the Pasco hater or his wife!

Comment

Sounds like the person is telling the truth, what is he/she hating on? It's definitely true that talented kids leave Pasco for clubs outside the county. Also, I could be wrong, but aren't all the clubs in Pasco playing the majority of their games in the USA League? I know I am right about the talented kids, because we take our daughter to TBU and there are quite a few kids from Pasco there. I could be wrong about the clubs all playing in the USA League, but I am unaware of any club in Pasco that is not doing this. If the person had completely made something up then I could see you calling them a hater, but I think the person was just putting out factual known information.
      I agree, huge dropoff in competition and training from any team in Pasco in comparison to TBU, WFF and the Chargers clubs. For some reason, Pasco has just never caught up with the other counties in he development of their clubs. They probably have a few too many clubs and could use a merger or two,

Comment

I agree, huge dropoff in competition and training from any team in Pasco in comparison to TBU, WFF and the Chargers clubs. For some reason, Pasco has just never caught up with the other counties in he development of their clubs. They probably have a few too many clubs and could use a merger or two,
        There you go answering your own posts again. We can see right through you.

Comment

Pasco Hater

Sounds like you are either the Pasco hater or his wife!
          Who is the Pasco Hater?

Comment

Why not start at the club you plan to play for when you get older? The younger girls get to watch their mentors play ECNL and one day they can play there too. The only reason so many ECNL players played elsewhere when they were younger is because ECNL only started two seasons ago! Where did you come up with those rediculous cost ($1200-$1500) for U9? Try half that to play USA or CDL ($600)
            From WFF website (as an example): $600 Registration:

Additional Fees Collected:
            League Referee Fees (paid to team manager/coach)- $???
            Additional Player Passes (if required)- same as elsewhere
            Coach Travel Expenses (Hotel, Mileage, Meals)- doesn't state if for league games or just tourneys??
            Uniforms (paid by the Player)
            Youth Uniform – $249.00 *

Looks like $1200 before tournaments is about close for WFF (as an example) at U9.

Comment

why are there no boys teams at WC after U16. what happened to all those boys?

Comment

If possible stay out of Pasco, all the teams are weak and lack developmental training

Comment

If possible stay out of Pasco, all the teams are weak and lack developmental training
                  besides the DA you can not name one club that has a structured development system.

Comment

besides the DA you can not name one club that has a structured development system.
                    unfortunately, we do not have a quality DA program in the TB area

Comment

wc

they had u16 boys last year decent team but they did not perform well in usa league and the coach let the team fade away

why are there no boys teams at WC after U16. what happened to all those boys?

Comment

unfortunately, we do not have a quality DA program in the TB area
                        Asked about a development system not about quality. Quality takes time to develop from the ground up.

Each area clubs has a few good teams but I have not found one that has consistency through the age groups.

Comment

Go to Hillsborough if you wnat your kids to develop skills and play against the better competition. Pasco County is a nightmare for kids soccer, all below average clubs.

Comment

Go to Hillsborough if you wnat your kids to develop skills and play against the better competition. Pasco County is a nightmare for kids soccer, all below average clubs.
                            Pasco hater is back! Look, you should look at the 'team' your child would be on, and go from there. There are some very good teams in average clubs...in both counties. Yes, even in Hillsborough!!! Look at Lutz's u17 boy's team in Hillsborough and GTB's u16 boy's team in Pasco. Both are playing R3PL, but play at smaller clubs. It can be done! When you get high level team like these 2 teams, you will find that kids will drive across county lines and even from counties over an hour away to play for them. The county a team or club is in doesn't matter!

Comment

Pasco hater is back! Look, you should look at the 'team' your child would be on, and go from there. There are some very good teams in average clubs...in both counties. Yes, even in Hillsborough!!! Look at Lutz's u17 boy's team in Hillsborough and GTB's u16 boy's team in Pasco. Both are playing R3PL, but play at smaller clubs. It can be done! When you get high level team like these 2 teams, you will find that kids will drive across county lines and even from counties over an hour away to play for them. The county a team or club is in doesn't matter!
                              A club can have one gold nugget in a bucket of iron pyrite. After that team ages out there will be nothing left. No system in place to build good teams. Just a few good coaches that get lucky when they stumble on to a few good athletes. Will lutz have a top team after MC's son ages out. There is not a younger aged team to takes its place. GTB did not develop the core of the team there it came from another club a few years back.

A top team will draw players. The problem is the players come for team or coach and do not add long term stability to the club.

Comment

Why must someone that tells the truth be dubbed a hater? I think it's pretty common knowledge that the top soccer players in Pasco migrate to Hillsborough and Pinellas county to play soccer, it's nothing new, as its been going on for years. The problem with the Pasco clubs are that there are too many of them, they are all pretty much equal in that they mainly play in the USA League. In addition, the Pasco clubs struggle from top to bottom in assembling quality teams, sure some clubs have one or two good teams, but for those two they then have 10 below average teams. Someone should wake up and stop lying to themselves, the county needs to consolidate down to 2 clubs max, they then need to bring in a top tier DOC to grow the club, the personnel at all Pasco clubs now are unale to do this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X