Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Disney is having high level conversations with Ocity to fix this exact problem or terminate their contract. Disney is not willing to compromise its brand for the want to be hooligans in purple.
    My family will not return to Disney World after seeing what has happened. Disney WW of sports has turned into a drunken mess. Disney is to big to worry about my family. Money is Money and they will get their share from soccer hooligans of Orlando City.

Orlando City management has created this outrage to help their propaganda machine thru the MLS and City of Orlando quick romance stage and will quickly detach itself when the time is right for them. I'm sure a statement will be fore coming from the grand- master himself. The grand-master began a movement asked that movement to be loud and brash and at the proper time begin the detachment. Orlando Is NOT other states. Orlando was build on family and Disney World. Orlando is NOT a liberal State like NYC or Philly. The Brits are trying to change the very fabric of Orlando by using the younger 20/30 plus crowd. Disney should be ashamed of themselves for involving themselves in such a public display this is a mockery of Orlando brought to us by our public leaders.

Comment

Founded 1972

My family will not return to Disney World after seeing what has happened. Disney WW of sports has turned into a drunken mess. Disney is to big to worry about my family. Money is Money and they will get their share from soccer hooligans of Orlando City.

Orlando City management has created this outrage to help their propaganda machine thru the MLS and City of Orlando quick romance stage and will quickly detach itself when the time is right for them. I'm sure a statement will be fore coming from the grand- master himself. The grand-master began a movement asked that movement to be loud and brash and at the proper time begin the detachment. Orlando Is NOT other states. Orlando was build on family and Disney World. Orlando is NOT a liberal State like NYC or Philly. The Brits are trying to change the very fabric of Orlando by using the younger 20/30 plus crowd. Disney should be ashamed of themselves for involving themselves in such a public display this is a mockery of Orlando brought to us by our public leaders.
      long Live the State of Orlando!

Comment

Buddy and Teresa have been sold and are selling out Orlando. The blame should fall on them completely. The Brazilian is the main owner with the largest percentage of the team. Phil is the face and the marketing and sales arm. The Brazilian is NOT even a Citizen of the USA and can only be here via a VISA for limited a time.

I'm sure Buddy and Teresa are fully aware of this potential nightmare. Good Luck Orlando. If no one stands up and asks the tough questions we deserve everything we get.

Comment

Buddy and Teresa have been sold and are selling out Orlando. The blame should fall on them completely. The Brazilian is the main owner with the largest percentage of the team. Phil is the face and the marketing and sales arm. The Brazilian is NOT even a Citizen of the USA and can only be here via a VISA for limited a time.

I'm sure Buddy and Teresa are fully aware of this potential nightmare. Good Luck Orlando. If no one stands up and asks the tough questions we deserve everything we get.
          Orlando is Turning into a Hooligan City brought to you by Orlando City Soccer. The same club that had a coach arrested last year the same club that had a coach strangle a referee.

These are facts yet FYSA, our City Leaders just brush all under the Carpet. Let's Not forget that an Orlando City Coach wearing Purple at Central Winds Park in Winter Springs Florida USA last Fall strangled a referee. Contact the City police department for a Report. This Club is like teflon ( Nothing sticks )

Comment

long Live the State of Orlando!
            My buddies and I go to games. We drink before games during games we sneak alcohol and after we drink some more. Kids should really be in bed after 10pm. Youth soccer is for children. Adult soccer and adult entertainment is for my buds and I. Sorry some of you soft orlando residents feel different. If you don't like what you see stay HOME.. Nothing you can do about our actions.

Comment

My buddies and I go to games. We drink before games during games we sneak alcohol and after we drink some more. Kids should really be in bed after 10pm. Youth soccer is for children. Adult soccer and adult entertainment is for my buds and I. Sorry some of you soft orlando residents feel different. If you don't like what you see stay HOME.. Nothing you can do about our actions.
              By the way I just became a soccer fan about two years ago. I know nothing about the game but Know Orlando City is there best. We keep winning and I have a blast. Expect us to be louder and louder and expect chats to get more interesting. We have the full support of OC and management. We have a leader of our supporters group that meets regularly with Orlando City upper management. We are asked to be loud!!!! City till I die!!!!!!!

Comment

By the way I just became a soccer fan about two years ago. I know nothing about the game but Know Orlando City is there best. We keep winning and I have a blast. Expect us to be louder and louder and expect chats to get more interesting. We have the full support of OC and management. We have a leader of our supporters group that meets regularly with Orlando City upper management. We are asked to be loud!!!! City till I die!!!!!!!
                Kids should stay home!

Comment

I'm willing to bet the majority of these people going to these games that are causing the problems are just a bunch of drunken young adults that probably know nothing about the game of soccer or could name you 3 players on the team. They see this and use this as just an opportunity to drink and party and have a good time. I'm all for having a good time, but there is a fine line as well.

Comment

Yep keep up the attitude and OC will fold like every other MLS team that have been in Florida.
                    If you can not draw families and corp business you will fail. They will not support a bunch of drunk hooligans

Comment

I'm with ya, bro'! I especially like the smoke bombs!

Comment

City 'til I puke!!! WoooHoooo!!

Comment

I'm willing to bet the majority of these people going to these games that are causing the problems are just a bunch of drunken young adults that probably know nothing about the game of soccer or could name you 3 players on the team. They see this and use this as just an opportunity to drink and party and have a good time. I'm all for having a good time, but there is a fine line as well.
                          I agree with you to an extent, but the fact that we are talking about OC fans being arrested in Tampa suggests they are a bit more than your description. The fact that they travelled to Tampa they may be into it. I know one of the guys arrested for public intoxication also has followed OC to Kansas City, charleston, Dayton, and charotte. Which I'm sure is much more than anyone commenting on the thread has, and has been going since day 1. Again a lot more then you people who are condemning them.

Also the Tampa fans are no community based bs like they claim. I saw with my own eyes at the citrus bowl when Ralph's mob (if you don't want a culture of anti social behavior don't use a name like mob, hooligans, firm etc they are words used to describe something we don't want) were put on the same side as the benches near the goal with the Orlando sign. Fight and OC police arrested and ejected a few.

Thankfully we will be out of disney next yr, Mickey can go back to usual and we will get big crowds again.

Comment

DO you honestly think the US will be the only country on earth without soccer hooligans?
                            It is just a matter of time and it seems to already have started.

Comment

The game was held in downtown St. Petersburg, not Tampa and I was at the game, 10 feet from Ralphs Mob (Rowdies cheering section) and will tell you I witnessed first hand the two OC fans instigate the uprising. I am a long time St Pete resident and have been here since the original Tampa Bay Rowdies days and have attended many, many Rowdies games, current and former. We get visiting groups of out of town fans and never have had a problem. Yes, the chants are a war of words and somewhat off color, not really for younger children and its usually good natured back-n-forth banter, but no fights.

Comment

The game was held in downtown St. Petersburg, not Tampa and I was at the game, 10 feet from Ralphs Mob (Rowdies cheering section) and will tell you I witnessed first hand the two OC fans instigate the uprising. I am a long time St Pete resident and have been here since the original Tampa Bay Rowdies days and have attended many, many Rowdies games, current and former. We get visiting groups of out of town fans and never have had a problem. Yes, the chants are a war of words and somewhat off color, not really for younger children and its usually good natured back-n-forth banter, but no fights.
                                Everything about OC Stinks. They are just like dealing with government. They tell you what you want to hear for the moment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X