X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soccer

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gotta put tbu as heavy favorites to win state cup next year.
    They should win the state cup.with all top players playing ecnl

Comment

They should win the state cup.with all top players playing ecnl
      Correction: They should win the state cup, with all the top ecnl teams being eliminated again in the first round.

Comment

Camp tonight and tomorrow night top girls college coach

Two*Evenings*with*Two*Internationals**Soccer*Camp
        ************ ******* * Amanda*Cromwell*- UCLA*Head*Women’s Soccer*Coach *************************************** 2013 NCAA National Champion
        *********************** 2013 Soccer America’s Women’s Coach &
        ************************* ** Kai*O.*Haaskivi***Former*Finnish*International
        **************** Wednesday June 11 and Thursday June 12* - 530pm to 730
        ****************** Lakewood Ranch YMCA* - Click here for registration form.

* Www.kaiohaaskivisoccer.com
        Go to news then click on link . Best to pre register I was told.
        There looking for legitamate players

Comment

Two*Evenings*with*Two*Internationals**Soccer*Camp
          ************ ******* * Amanda*Cromwell*- UCLA*Head*Women’s Soccer*Coach *************************************** 2013 NCAA National Champion
          *********************** 2013 Soccer America’s Women’s Coach &
          ************************* ** Kai*O.*Haaskivi***Former*Finnish*International
          **************** Wednesday June 11 and Thursday June 12* - 530pm to 730
          ****************** Lakewood Ranch YMCA* - Click here for registration form.

* Www.kaiohaaskivisoccer.com
          Go to news then click on link . Best to pre register I was told.
          There looking for legitamate players
          why are they so late getting this in the news? The day of? and tomorrow?

Comment

why are they so late getting this in the news? The day of? and tomorrow?
            Yes today and tomorow trying to keep it to a point that its not crazy.

Comment

Yes today and tomorow trying to keep it to a point that its not crazy.
              you're seriously saying it was done purposefully in order to keep the numbers to a manageable amount, LMAO!

Comment

you're seriously saying it was done purposefully in order to keep the numbers to a manageable amount, LMAO!
                I was told they didnt want more than 60. There was over 40 there last night. There was plenty of attention given to individual players. It was awesome and worth it for such a minimal price.
                Amanda and Kai where great with the girls.

Comment

I was told they didnt want more than 60. There was over 40 there last night. There was plenty of attention given to individual players. It was awesome and worth it for such a minimal price.
                  If you think this was to recruit girls you are delusional. It's a money maker for these people, and I hope you took it for what it was. It was a chance to meet them..

Comment

I get it with Amanda, but Kai? no brainer, that was just to try to pay his bills.

Comment

If BR lost anyone I'd expect they went either to WFF or IMG.
                      Lost a couple bench players is all. Picked up 4-5 solid players.

Comment

u-17g '14/'15

irsa
                        sc
                        megu/musc/bsa
                        tbu
                        pv
                        crks
                        bu
                        ocys
                        wff

Comment

Lost a couple bench players is all. Picked up 4-5 solid players.
                          ouch, bench players? nice description of players that have helped you get where you are. interesting though for those that continue to stay. guessing they are not interested in playing beyond HS. figured differently but to each their own.

Comment

Going by State Cup Final 8, 4 overall results, I would leave "heavy" from your predictions.
                            This TBU team has been the favorite to win SC each year for the last 3 years. For whatever reason, that team can not win a big game (in state or nationally).

Now here is my "bash"...I think their coach puts too much pressure on the individual players on that team. There is a reason AB has been stuck at the Univ of Tampa for years. I know for a fact he has interviewed for other coaching jobs and he was also turned down when interviewing for an ECNL club's DOC position a few years back.

Some coaches are good with X's and O's (tactical stuff), some are good motivators, and some are good teachers. The best coaches are good at all three. I am not sure that AB is really good at any one of these things. He does get great talent to come to his team, so we will just leave it that he is a good recruiter. I believe if that group of girls had a really good coach they could beat any non-ECNL team in the country, and also many ECNL teams.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1293960]ouch, bench players? nice description of players that have helped you get where you are. interesting though for those that continue to stay. guessing they are not interested in playing beyond HS. figured differently but to each their own.[/

If you ever played sports dumb ass, you would understand that bench players are a part of every team, not just a description to put someone down. A question was asked and then answered. I guess your also saying that these girls should play elsewhere to have an opportunity to play college ball? I don't think BR has done to Terribly awful thus far. Played in most of the showcase tournaments and R3PL. Unless your TBU, odds are, BR has kicked your ass! Move on, find someone else to bash. Have a great day!

Comment

Have to believe Boca United fell apart after their dismal season finish.
                                What's the final word on this team? Did they fall apart ? I know they were a very good team while at FC Florida. Not sure why they didn't click at BU.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X