Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another practice last night and again no additional trainers as promised, this is getting old
    I think you can stop posting these alerts every day, anyone with a brain knows that Dunedin is falling apart. Let's put it this way, post an update when you do have a certified trainer or a DOC at one of your practices, this might save you from posting here for the rest of the season since we know that there really is no chance the club has money to hire either one. Anyone with any intelligence has bailed out of Dunedin to other clubs, it wont be safe to come back to Dunedin for about two years, by then the current President should be gone

Comment

I think you can stop posting these alerts every day, anyone with a brain knows that Dunedin is falling apart. Let's put it this way, post an update when you do have a certified trainer or a DOC at one of your practices, this might save you from posting here for the rest of the season since we know that there really is no chance the club has money to hire either one. Anyone with any intelligence has bailed out of Dunedin to other clubs, it wont be safe to come back to Dunedin for about two years, by then the current President should be gone
      I will keep posting these updates until JH either starts to provide training, or he addresses the parents on why there is no additional training that he had promised.

Comment

It sounds like Dunedin is in really bad shape, I'm just curious, but how did it become so bad? I recall seeing a couple of their girls teams last season (U12 and U15) and both of the teams were pretty good teams that seemed well coached. What caused the club to fall so fast?

Comment

It sounds like Dunedin is in really bad shape, I'm just curious, but how did it become so bad? I recall seeing a couple of their girls teams last season (U12 and U15) and both of the teams were pretty good teams that seemed well coached. What caused the club to fall so fast?
          Read the thread from the beginning ...

Comment

Basically, what happened is that a husband and wife that are in the roles of President and Treasurer (I know you talk about a conflict of interest) of the Dunedin club, decided that they would hold a 3rd world style of election for the board of directors while at the same time running off one of the best DOCS in Tampa in Tobin. The election was comical, they invented new rules, they would accept the top five vote getters, but the President would then get to assign them wo whatever role he felt they deserved. In addition, no one could see the votes but the President and his wife, wow, what a 3rd world scam. Nonetheless, the competitive patrons rejected their idea and called them out in front of a couple of hundred people. Soon after, Tobin was forced to leave and then around 80% of the competitive teams left the club. Right now they have four boys competitive teams, and only two girls competitive teams, U10 and U16, so that leaves no teams for many ages to play on at Dunedin. They have not been able to hire a DOC and after promising much more training this year for competitive teams at tryouts, they have had zero trainers working with the senior teams as of yesterday. I think most people are just biding their time waiting for the current President to be removed before coming back. Hopefully, his reign of lies and destruction last only this season, before he wises up and realizes he is in over his head.

Comment

Someone posted here that Al Sousa was the new DOC at Dunedin, but after 4 weeks of practices, no one has seen him at the fields. I think this is just another lie by the Board of Directors as they stall for time.

Comment

Huh please kill this thread. Nobody cares. ...and you meaning nobody.

Comment

Practice 14 still no trainers or DOC to work with the kids, Jeff please address this issue with the parents is your promise still no good?

Comment

Do you know what the definition of insanity is?
                    Just walk up & ask the guy! Nobody cares about Dunedin but you & the 40 kids still playing "competitive" soccer there.
                    Quit giving us updates, asking rhetorical questions to a gentleman that 99.9% of don't know or care to know.
                    Please for the love of god quit posting updates after each of your practices.

Comment

Do you know what the definition of insanity is?
                      Just walk up & ask the guy! Nobody cares about Dunedin but you & the 40 kids still playing "competitive" soccer there.
                      Quit giving us updates, asking rhetorical questions to a gentleman that 99.9% of don't know or care to know.
                      Please for the love of god quit posting updates after each of your practices.
                      Insanity: noun; Consistantly clicking on a link and reading a thread about a club you admittedly don't care about and then complaining about posts from people who do care.

There you go! You're welcome. :)

Comment

But there is no additional training or a DOC. What are we going to do? This is real issue & should addressed promptly.
                        Waiting with great anticipation for all of the updates from Dunedin.....

Comment

Alot of players moved to Celtic to play at a superior club.

Comment

Practice 14 still no trainers or DOC to work with the kids, Jeff please address this issue with the parents is your promise still no good?
                            This could be practice 50 and it wont matter, your kid is getting no additional training, Jeff got over on you. You paid competitive fees because you were told that the team would have much more training than last season, do you have this in writing? Just admit that you were lied to and accept it, either move on to another club next year, or hope that Jeff is removed from the position of President.

Comment

This could be practice 50 and it wont matter, your kid is getting no additional training, Jeff got over on you. You paid competitive fees because you were told that the team would have much more training than last season, do you have this in writing? Just admit that you were lied to and accept it, either move on to another club next year, or hope that Jeff is removed from the position of President.
                              Jeff needs to get out in front of this and address the senior competitive parents about the lack of training. When Jeff took over he stressed transparency and openness at the club, but his actions have not resulted in such a atmosphere

Comment

Jeff needs to get out in front of this and address the senior competitive parents about the lack of training. When Jeff took over he stressed transparency and openness at the club, but his actions have not resulted in such a atmosphere
                                Thanks Mike and Amy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X