Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just knew that your kid actually sucked!
    Leave the kid out of it. It is the dad that is schizophrenic.

Comment

The other parents are always laughing at me. i am just happy that they are playing a sport.
      Well as long as you remain team manager, the good players parents will tolerate your waste of space child sitting on the pine and you can pretend you raised a winner.

Comment

Leave the kid out of it. It is the dad that is schizophrenic.
        Exactly, he is schizophrenic. He and his son is the same person. And they both suck.

Comment

Exactly, he is schizophrenic. He and his son is the same person. And they both suck.
          The kid is actually pretty nice. He takes care of elderly squirrels in his free time.

Comment

The kid is actually pretty nice. He takes care of elderly squirrels in his free time.
            He is the best at that as well, ELITE baby!

Comment

The other parents are always laughing at me. i am just happy that they are playing a sport.
              Tell the coach you want him on ODP with a nice check in the christmas card, pay for an expensive camp in another county and then tell everyone not that your kid sucks but is an odp player who represented the USA in Columbia.

Comment

Tell the coach you want him on ODP with a nice check in the christmas card, pay for an expensive camp in another county and then tell everyone not that your kid sucks but is an odp player who represented the USA in Columbia.
                Then the parents will stop laughing at me?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X