Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn't Texas Sting beat PV pretty bad? Maybe they have a good chance too.
    Maybe they do, however in the bigger picture that team could be supplemented with ECNL players for this run. I don't know that but it is possible, like TopHat skipped regionals and lent players to their u15 to qualify for nationals.

Comment

As a soccer parent from Jacksonville, I have to say go PV.
      No my kid does not play there, but have to cheer for the local team
      Go JFC Storm!

Comment

Didn't Texas Sting beat PV pretty bad? Maybe they have a good chance too.
        I would not say it was one sided at all...very good match. They beat PV 2-0...and the last goal was very late due to an aggressive play by PV trying to tie it up on a last minute corner kick. Either way, they most certainly will compete and have a very good chance at taking the title.

Comment

Maybe they do, however in the bigger picture that team could be supplemented with ECNL players for this run. I don't know that but it is possible, like TopHat skipped regionals and lent players to their u15 to qualify for nationals.
          I say bring it on! Supplement all you want...bring anyone you want that is of age and can legally play on your squad. This is the top baby and it is what it is...you have to beat the best to be the best. Go JFC Storm! Let's get it on!

Comment

JFC Storm 1-0 LaRoca Premier PO (UT)

Note - Got Soccer has JFC Storm at #65 (11,752 Got Soccer Points) nationally and LaRoca at #7 (23508 points)...close game for such disparity in ranking points.

Comment

Region 3

Congrats to both PV and Tophat for their victories today in Nationals.
              This goes to show how strong the R3 group is.

JFC Storm 1-0 LaRoca Premier PO (UT)

Note - Got Soccer has JFC Storm at #65 (11,752 Got Soccer Points) nationally and LaRoca at #7 (23508 points)...close game for such disparity in ranking points.

Comment

Congrats to both PV and Tophat for their victories today in Nationals.
                This goes to show how strong the R3 group is.
                So strong that player from TopHat (national team) is leaving to play with Concorde Fire in the ECNL. Why would she do that? R3 the best right? Lol.

Comment

So strong that player from TopHat (national team) is leaving to play with Concorde Fire in the ECNL. Why would she do that? R3 the best right? Lol.
                  If she is already on National team then she does not need ECNL. Perhaps there are other motives. No, I am not saying ECNL < R3

Comment

If she is already on National team then she does not need ECNL. Perhaps there are other motives. No, I am not saying ECNL < R3
                    Because the national team staff tell all players they must play at the highest level which is ECNL.

Comment

Because the national team staff tell all players they must play at the highest level which is ECNL.
                      Thank god she doesn't live in Orlando or she would be screwed.

Comment

Thank god she doesn't live in Orlando or she would be screwed.
                        No she wouldn't be. She would make OCYS a good team.

Comment

No she wouldn't be. She would make OCYS a good team.
                          Absolutely, but no support. She would never play for OC.

Comment

Absolutely, but no support. She would never play for OC.
                            Who is this super star player

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X