X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great more division 2 teams..just what the cdl needs
    Oh, I don't disagree with that. Coming from outside the CDL I have always said that despite the notion that CDL is a superior league, it's really a league filled with B and C teams. I have watched B and C teams from the superior club and most are nothing special compared to decent teams for clubs with one team in an age group.

Once CDL can get the numbers to where A teams aren't playing against B or C teams, it will be able to call itself a great league. Until then, it's like college football where Florida State gets an easy win against Eastern Podunk University.

Sure, some of the better teams play in the league. But there is plenty of mediocre to found there as well.

Comment

Lol. TBU West will have 5 teams in CDL just from u10 to u12 alone. And get this... They will be wearing their own uniforms instead of another club's.
      Oh boy...such a loser you are. Celtic will be wearing their uniforms you misinformed dork. But TBU West....Largo to everyone else will be the one wearing someone else's uniform. Because you are still Largo, your still a pig, they just put a dress and some lipstick on you. Also don't forget this, you had to get taken over and your identity ripped from you just so you can gain entry in the same leagues that Celtic got into....oh except for FSPL...that didn't work for you did it?

Comment

Oh boy...such a loser you are. Celtic will be wearing their uniforms you misinformed dork. But TBU West....Largo to everyone else will be the one wearing someone else's uniform. Because you are still Largo, your still a pig, they just put a dress and some lipstick on you. Also don't forget this, you had to get taken over and your identity ripped from you just so you can gain entry in the same leagues that Celtic got into....oh except for FSPL...that didn't work for you did it?
        You are precious!! Why do you keep saying "you" as if the parents of Largo United were somehow one with a club name? Do you identify yourself as a Celtic or do you actually use your own name? You take living through your child's club a little too seriously don't you? Do you not realize that most parents that were at Largo are happy with the changes already? Who are you trying to insult? AS maybe? Lol. Be hard to do since he just made a bonanza of deal for himself while improving things for everyone else.

The lipstick on a pig joke was fresh in 2012. Sarah Palin must be your idol. Only problem is that it just doesn't "apply" here. (Sorry for the pun.)

If this were still LU, there wouldn't be two teams in any age group. If you are familiar with LU in the past the you just can't deny that. Also can't deny that last year there wasn't a flood of new kids from other clubs at tryouts. But there was this year. Another fact.

The name may be lipstick. But like an average girl, a little makeup can do wonders. And it can attract better guys. This improves a girl's self esteem. She starts working out a little more, dressing nicer, gets an even better guy. Now she is happy, in better shape and isn't settling for mediocre. Soon, she is quite the catch!

Meanwhile, the girl next door figures she doesn't need any lipstick since her new boyfriend is a little better looking than her last one. But once she realizes that he is still the same type of guy, she will start looking for something better. Only the lipstick girl is getting all the attention now and nothing better is available. Ahe just wasnt used to having something better next door to compete with. So she is stuck just where she has always been. Hoping to be more popular than LU.

I'm going to guess that you didn't call putting on the green and white of a European club lipstick. You probably welcomed a fresh face and a new dynamic and philosophy, as cosmetic as it was at the time.

Be happy for yourself. (Uh, I mean your kid.) you found a place that your kid is happy Andorra importantly you are happy. Posting comments about something you obviously don't know much about and getting so bitter about it just makes you look worried about it. I'm not worried about Celtic. I hope everyone there is happy. Every little girl deserves to feel special.

Even you!

Comment

You are precious!! Why do you keep saying "you" as if the parents of Largo United were somehow one with a club name? Do you identify yourself as a Celtic or do you actually use your own name? You take living through your child's club a little too seriously don't you? Do you not realize that most parents that were at Largo are happy with the changes already? Who are you trying to insult? AS maybe? Lol. Be hard to do since he just made a bonanza of deal for himself while improving things for everyone else.

The lipstick on a pig joke was fresh in 2012. Sarah Palin must be your idol. Only problem is that it just doesn't "apply" here. (Sorry for the pun.)

If this were still LU, there wouldn't be two teams in any age group. If you are familiar with LU in the past the you just can't deny that. Also can't deny that last year there wasn't a flood of new kids from other clubs at tryouts. But there was this year. Another fact.

The name may be lipstick. But like an average girl, a little makeup can do wonders. And it can attract better guys. This improves a girl's self esteem. She starts working out a little more, dressing nicer, gets an even better guy. Now she is happy, in better shape and isn't settling for mediocre. Soon, she is quite the catch!

Meanwhile, the girl next door figures she doesn't need any lipstick since her new boyfriend is a little better looking than her last one. But once she realizes that he is still the same type of guy, she will start looking for something better. Only the lipstick girl is getting all the attention now and nothing better is available. Ahe just wasnt used to having something better next door to compete with. So she is stuck just where she has always been. Hoping to be more popular than LU.

I'm going to guess that you didn't call putting on the green and white of a European club lipstick. You probably welcomed a fresh face and a new dynamic and philosophy, as cosmetic as it was at the time.

Be happy for yourself. (Uh, I mean your kid.) you found a place that your kid is happy Andorra importantly you are happy. Posting comments about something you obviously don't know much about and getting so bitter about it just makes you look worried about it. I'm not worried about Celtic. I hope everyone there is happy. Every little girl deserves to feel special.

Even you!
          Hahaha....you crack me up. You come here and act like Mr well adjusted, so open to everyone and to diffrent ideas. Like you are not the one bashing Celtic every chance you had, please. It kills you that after the change of name and uniforms and hoping you could get into elite leagues...after all that what did you find? Celtic waiting for you. In FSPL, which you didn't get into, and what you coveted so much. The watered down CDL, so what did you get? Same coaches? Check. Anything real diffrent? Nope. Until next year....aaah the fees. Yep thats coming. Fact. You should probally ask yourself, how did WFF go into south Tampa and dismantle TBU south? Largo will not be the hub, that fact will come in time.

Also you said "m going to guess that you didn't call putting on the green and white of a European club lipstick. You probably welcomed a fresh face and a new dynamic and philosophy, as cosmetic as it was at the time. " so funny...proof is in the pudding, numbers have improved dramatically, teams doing well. Coaches from Scotland were just here for a couple of weeks.. So cosmetic? Your an idiot. It has worked....good luck to you though. Keep the bashing going it works for you

Comment

You can't even figure out who you are arguing with. I'm not the Celtic Bitch. I've never bashed Celtic. But all your bashing of TBU west puts you on the same level as the Celtic bitch.

And congratulations on the clinic. I'm sure the kids had a blast.

Comment

Celtic applied to the watered down CDL, but were rejected, as did GTBFC. It's good for the Largo-Seminole area to have one elite club like TBU West which will allow the better players to have access to the top leagues. Not sure how the Celtic backers feel they are in the CDL when they are playing under the banner of another club, so hardly see how that makes Celtic a member of the league. As far as the FSPL, it's watered down, Celtic teams are in the 2nd division. The team that Celtic hypes the U16 girls under PW were denied entrance into the FSPL, but instead are playing in the Advanced USA League the FPL.

Comment

GTB's fields are nice. They were denied due to not having a team in every age group on boys and girls sides. Which is interesting, considering the fact that not every club that's already in has the prerequisite number of teams either. A club like GTB could have filled in the blanks for the league, instead of having so many 'guest teams' like they do every year.
                Are you sure GTB applied for CDL? They have at least one team in every single age group except one(U11G).

Comment

Are you sure GTB applied for CDL? They have at least one team in every single age group except one(U11G).
                  Yes, they applied, actually have applied two years in a row. Their problem is that while they have teams at most age groups, many of the teams are playing D2 and D3 in the USA League which is quite a dropoff from the leve lof the CDL. Celtic has similiar issues, but Celtic also has issues with their playing fields.

Comment

Your lies are incredible, Celtic did not get rejected because of fields. That is so stupid, I guess you never visited TBU norh's fields because thise are by far the worst fields around. Celtic's fields are average that is the truth. Also I wouldn't go crowing so loud about them not getting in this year because you obviously do not know what was said or agreed for the future.

Also you want to laugh at FSPL? Laugh all you want, because the fact is Largo could not get in. You were denied.

Remeber this your still Largo, it is going to take a while for that to wear off. A change of uniform can't change that overnight

Comment

Your lies are incredible, Celtic did not get rejected because of fields. That is so stupid, I guess you never visited TBU norh's fields because thise are by far the worst fields around. Celtic's fields are average that is the truth. Also I wouldn't go crowing so loud about them not getting in this year because you obviously do not know what was said or agreed for the future.

Also you want to laugh at FSPL? Laugh all you want, because the fact is Largo could not get in. You were denied.

Remeber this your still Largo, it is going to take a while for that to wear off. A change of uniform can't change that overnight
                      I can assure you Celtic is not in the CDL as a club, anyone disputing this obviously doesn't know the history. The CDL has no desire to expand at the present, the league presently sits at 12 teams which is the maximum amount of clubs the Directors want involved in the league. Yes, it's true, Celtic has teams playing under the name of one of 12 club teams, for example, Chargers have elected to not place a U16 team in the league this year, Celtic will play for that team under the Chargers name. All points accumulated by Celtic in this league will be given to the Chargers club. Celtic will not be added to the league in the near future, unless one club decides too completely pull out of the CDL which is doubtful.

Comment

Celtic is in the 2nd division of the FSPL, thats for clubs that failed to make the round of 16, basically the minor league of the FSPL

Comment

I can assure you Celtic is not in the CDL as a club, anyone disputing this obviously doesn't know the history. The CDL has no desire to expand at the present, the league presently sits at 12 teams which is the maximum amount of clubs the Directors want involved in the league. Yes, it's true, Celtic has teams playing under the name of one of 12 club teams, for example, Chargers have elected to not place a U16 team in the league this year, Celtic will play for that team under the Chargers name. All points accumulated by Celtic in this league will be given to the Chargers club. Celtic will not be added to the league in the near future, unless one club decides too completely pull out of the CDL which is doubtful.
                          No one said Celtic was in CDL as a club, so reading comprehension for you is not a strenght. Most of what you said is generally correct except for when you refrence the future, you have no idea what was said behind closed doors, all I am saying is talk all the nonsense you want here but you may be eating your words very shortly. You are incorrect about the desires of CDL or some of it's members

Comment

Celtic is in the 2nd division of the FSPL, thats for clubs that failed to make the round of 16, basically the minor league of the FSPL
                            And what does that say about the Largo's of the world that were denied entry???? Because many teams were denied entry. So your attempt to slam Celtic is really a pat on the back for being accepted... I am sure they thank you

Comment

All of this they applied they were denied gossip is interesting. (Lol)

Does anyone have a link to the league website's applied lists? I would love to see what is actually true and not just hot air out of men who put way too much stock in their kids club as their source of self esteem.

Do any of you have that link handy?

Comment

All of this they applied they were denied gossip is interesting. (Lol)

Does anyone have a link to the league website's applied lists? I would love to see what is actually true and not just hot air out of men who put way too much stock in their kids club as their source of self esteem.

Do any of you have that link handy?
                                Haha...applied? So if you didn't it was because it was beneath you?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X