•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

????????? What is DA

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Clearly, the basher has an ax to grind and next he will link a club to the Kennedy assassination.
      No but some of their U13 players have been around since then!

Papers...We don't need no stinkin papers !!!!

Comment

No one wants to try out for the toros anymore. The kids are all interested in DA and thats to bad. If all the DA programs are different then you wont improve there either. Seems to me Weston is the only one getting looked at. So everyone is flocking there. look at the amount of teams them have compared to Kendall Toros Pinecrest Etc...

What are you talking about . The club is stronger then ever. Weston does have quality but your clearly a parent who's child isn't good enough to fall into any of those clubs. Enjoy SKS

Comment

Really please tell me which quality coaches they have compared to weston and kendall. if that were the case most kids would not have left. Most moved on due to developmental Academies having better coaches plus enough practice time. What Toros are going to keep up with 2 maybe 3 days a week???

Comment

Well don't know about kendall they have lost a lot of kids so not sure on coaches. Weston is getting every good coach they can and will try to dominate. I think with only the 2 academies Miami could use one or two more, there are many very good players not on academies either due to kendall picks same kids and weston to far???

Comment

What are you talking about . The club is stronger then ever. Weston does have quality but your clearly a parent who's child isn't good enough to fall into any of those clubs. Enjoy SKS
              SKS Rocks, my kid is the captain.

Comment

What team is SKS?

Comment

What team is SKS?
                  Super Kids Soccer

Comment

SKS is the fat guy who passes out his clubs flyers during our tryouts. My son picked it up and showed me

Comment

SKS is the fat guy who passes out his clubs flyers during our tryouts. My son picked it up and showed me
                      I'm not fat

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X